Gerard Butler GALS
ladyfran

A special Thank You Gals

I honestly don't think I can express to each and every one of you how much you all mean to me. I wish I could wrap my arms around all of you and give you the biggest hug that one can give! Today, Bobby came home with a package for me and I couldn't imagine what it was. Well when I opened it I saw the most beautiful gift one could imagine. I want you all to know how much I will cherish my gorgeous Teardrop necklace in memory of my Tommy! This Teardrop honors the memory of someone loved. That is so true. The beautiful Rose etched on it is a symbol of love that never ends. also so true. I'm just so touched by this that I'm almost at a loss for words! Would you believe it? Me? I know one thing for sure... Once I get this clasped around my neck...( I think I'm gonna need help) it will become part of me! Every time I touch it I will feel my son and I will remember what began in the Heart really does live forever! Once again thank you all so very much and know that I Love you all Dearly not as the Gals but as my family! God Bless you all....you have made this a very special day.

:hearts: Frannie

Thank you, Frannie, for letting us know you received the Teardrop ~

I'm so glad you will wear it and know you are surrounded by our love.

You continue in our prayers and affection.

:hugs:

Barb

Frannie, we just wanted you to know just how much we love you and how special you are to us.

love,

Sue

Frannie ~

I'm so happy you received the necklace. We just wanted you to know that we are here for you and that we love you.

Much love.

:hugs:

Dayna

Dear sweet Frannie, we ARE your family and we love you.

Suzie

I don't think I've ever cried so much but these are different tears my friends!

:kiss: Frannie

Dear Frannie - our love and prayers are with you and I'm touched to know that the Teardrop will remind you not only of the never-ending love between you and Tommy, but of the love your FANmily here at GALS has for you too.

Frannie so glad to hear you received the necklace. It was sent with all our love to a very special lady :kiss:

We're here for you always GF!

(((Big Hugs)))

Love ya, Cheryl

:wuv::grouphug:Frannie I just got home tonight and read this post. Gals is not just another fan site; but I believe it is a place where we can care and share good times and bad then enjoy a cyber hug that spans across the continents to touch the heart of the ones we love. Though I have never met personally; all my sister Gals; I've been blessed with their kindness though out the years. Bless you Frannie; know you are loved... :hugs: May

Frannie, so glad to hear from you! We have all been thinking and praying about you constantly. This is truly a FANmily ready to lend support during the bad times and to rejoice in the good times.

Much love,

Buff

Frannie so pleased you got it and it touched you in that way

Hugs

Moira