Gerard Butler GALS
FluffyCloud

Gamer Night

Good evening (dependant on where you are.... good morning good afternoon and good night!)

After a hard day avoiding the Royal Wedding I thought i'd come and chill out in the GALS corner and tell you about my day...

Took a little trip up the country with mini me in tow bright and early this morning, we had breakfast outside because the sun was shining. I read her a book at the village train station and we set off on our journey North...(Scotland to be prescise) to visit my wee Uncle Jared in Perth. Which was nice because after a 3 1/2 hour long journey it turns out he wasnt home.

We took our selves off to a local park and had a wee sit in the sun- me with my William Shakespeare and mini me with her etch-a-sketch, our picnic blanket was all set out and around lunch time the park was heaving with families. We'd found a nice spot by the river and we ate our lunch. Which consisted of very British cucumber sandwhiches, strawberries and a flask of tea.

After lunch we packed up and walked back up to see my Uncle who had finally dragged his corpse back in from the bowling. (Bowling on the green....not the cool hip american style bowling) We had more tea and then had a wander out to see the bagpipers and street parties going on. Tried to teach mini me the scottish jig but she couldnt pick it up and started crying.

In the evening we set off back home after being crammed full of shortbread and vienesse whirls by the old ladies on my Uncles street. Mini me fell asleep on the train I got stuck into my uni work and eventually arrived home.

To end what feels like a really perfect day I've stuck Gamer on. My evening ends with Tillman... i'm a very happy lady!! hehe.

xxStephaniexx

:kiss::kiss:

Edited by FluffyCloud

Steph,

Sounds like a perfect day... And, with that cherry on top (i.e. Tillman).

Enjoy Gamer!! I liked it more than I thought I would...

Ciao Bella,

Veronica :-)

Sent from Vero's iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds wonderful Gamer is an excellent day ender. Tomorrow we are taking my little girl and walking along the shops on main street and stopping for ice cream to eat at the fountain. Maybe I'll end the day with a Gerry fix, too.

hehe hope u have a lovely day!! :)

I woke up this morning a very happy lady... (too PaisleyScots wake-up mp3 clip)

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

Don't ya just love that clip?!? I have a playlist for when I'm walking... I'm listening to Coldplay, Take That, & James Blunt... All of a sudden, I hear that "honey, wake up... Give me a kiss..." OMGerry... Then, I smile uncontrollably...

You sent those to me Steph... LOVE them all...

Xoxoxoxo

Stephanie - I just realized that I may have confused you with another Steph who sent me some mp3 files...

Sorry... I'll get all the names right eventually :-)

Ciao,

Veronica ;-)

Didnt get to spend the day downtown. Kaylani started throwing up at 2 this morning and we had to take her to the doctor. She has a virus and an ear infection in her right ear. Poor baby. She just had a virus a month ago and got so sick she spent five days at the hospital. I feel so bad. I guess its that time of year. Posted Image

Stephanie - I just realized that I may have confused you with another Steph who sent me some mp3 files...

Sorry... I'll get all the names right eventually :-)

Ciao,

Veronica ;-)

Hahaha it's ok.... Just call me Stephanie from the UK! :)

XXStephanieXX

Didnt get to spend the day downtown. Kaylani started throwing up at 2 this morning and we had to take her to the doctor. She has a virus and an ear infection in her right ear. Poor baby. She just had a virus a month ago and got so sick she spent five days at the hospital. I feel so bad. I guess its that time of year. Posted Image

Oh no hope she gets well soon, mini me got struck down with chicken pox just over a week ago. Its the time of year, everyone gets something around this time. Get Well soon Kaylani

xxStephaniexx

Thanks. Hopefully she will get over this fast so we can start to enjoy the warm weather. I cant wait to take her swimming.

Definitely that time of the year... I've had sinusitis for almost a month and my son had ear problems - ear drum ruptured from an infection... Poor little things :-(

I hope she's feeling better soon and that you'll be able to have that day you planned :-D

Have a great day/evening now :-)

Greetings from "across the pond" - what Newfoundlanders fondly refer to the Atlantic Ocean separating us from the UK ;-)

xoxoxox