Gerard Butler GALS
kaylanismommy1

LOL Husband Shaking His Head At Me

I've been sitting here watching some of Gerry's interviews on the computer while the husband messes with the tv. At one point he looks back at me and says, "Honey, you have a problem. We should take you to a hypnotist." To which I replied, "I know." He says, "You really have a problem." I said, "I know. There's even a name for it. It's called Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome." He says, "Maybe there's a cure." To which I replied, "I don't want one. But I'd settle for a higher dosage. Like talking to him. Maybe touch him inappropriately." He just shook his head and went back to tinkering with the tv. I could not contain the laughter. Posted Image

I've been sitting here watching some of Gerry's interviews on the computer while the husband messes with the tv. At one point he looks back at me and says, "Honey, you have a problem. We should take you to a hypnotist." To which I replied, "I know." He says, "You really have a problem." I said, "I know. There's even a name for it. It's called Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome." He says, "Maybe there's a cure." To which I replied, "I don't want one. But I'd settle for a higher dosage. Like talking to him. Maybe touch him inappropriately." He just shook his head and went back to tinkering with the tv. I could not contain the laughter. Posted Image

Tell your hubby welcome to the club of, "Hubby shaking head syndrome". He might as well get used to it. He'll have it for a long time.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I know. but he is a total enabler. He buys me the movies. And he's buying me the G-E-R-RY shirt whether he likes it or not.

I know. but he is a total enabler. He buys me the movies. And he's buying me the G-E-R-RY shirt whether he likes it or not.

What a good hubby you have!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:funnyup: Yep welcome to the "hubby eye rolling club"!

You know they don't "get" it but hey they can reap the benefits of Gerry getting our Gerry Juices going :pointy:

Here have one of these :Gerritas: on me!

Cheryl

Oh, I'm there too... My hubby also feeds my G-A-L-S by buying me Gerry movies and life-size posters... I have it next to my elliptical machine... Gerry's mh personal trainer... Hope this works via mobile... Posted Image

Then, I watch Rock n Rolla via my iPhone... Dontcha just LOVE One Two... I could do that dance... LOL

Sent from Vero's iPhone using Tapatalk

Kady,

That's really funny! I try to convince my DH that I just admire Gerry for his talent. He isn't insecure, but if he knew how MUCH lust, he'd no doubt give me loads of grief.

Hugs,

Buff

Oh, I'm there too... My hubby also feeds my G-A-L-S by buying me Gerry movies and life-size posters... I have it next to my elliptical machine... Gerry's mh personal trainer... Hope this works via mobile... Posted Image

Then, I watch Rock n Rolla via my iPhone... Dontcha just LOVE One Two... I could do that dance... LOL

Veronica, I love that poster, and you have it in a great place. Maybe if I did something like that it would get my lazy butt upstairs to exercise. Stephanie, as Cheryl mentioned, Gerry juices are very real. After watching Gerry during the day, I can't wait to get my hands on DH when he gets home. (I'll tell you a secret, but you have to keep it quiet! I even talked him into growing a beard and as Gerry said he looks sexier with a beard. Everybody's happy!)

Hugs,

Buff

Kady,

That's really funny! I try to convince my DH that I just admire Gerry for his talent. He isn't insecure, but if he knew how MUCH lust, he'd no doubt give me loads of grief.

Hugs,

Buff

Veronica, I love that poster, and you have it in a great place. Maybe if I did something like that it would get my lazy butt upstairs to exercise. Stephanie, as Cheryl mentioned, Gerry juices are very real. After watching Gerry during the day, I can't wait to get my hands on DH when he gets home. (I'll tell you a secret, but you have to keep it quiet! I even talked him into growing a beard and as Gerry said he looks sexier with a beard. Everybody's happy!)

Hugs,

Buff

I know. I tell my Dale I like him best with next day growth cause I love Gerry with light facial hair. Dale's okay with my Gerry addiction cause he knows there's not a chance in hell I'll ever get him. He's usually pretty mature about it. Sometimes he gets a little pouty though.

My hubby also knows that there's not a snowball's chance in hell that I'll have a chance with Gerry, so he's OK with it... My son refers to GB as mommy's boyfriend :-) too funny!!

I have serious GALS and I DON'T want a cure... I'll have a double dose of that virus PWEEEEEEZE!

Ciao Belle ;-)

Sometimes I jokingly tell Kaylani "Look Kaylani, there's your real Daddy."Posted Image

Dale says, "Then why aint he paying child support?"

Edited by kaylanismommy1

LMAO... that's hilarious... He could afford to pay too ;-)

I know, right. Even my dad is like 'You need to calm down. You have a problem." My whole family is shaking their head at me. I keep telling them that it's not a problem, it's a way of life.

Gerry's in the blood now... A transfusion can't even get him out... ;-) family laugh at me, but friends think I'm nuts or have a problem... I don't mind - he's worth it ;-)

Ciao Bella,

Vero ;-) xoxo

He's totally worth it. If I had a dollar for every time my mom called and asked what I was doing, and I replied watching Phantom of the Opera and she called me silly or weird or crazy, then I would have enough money to come to the convention.

Kady,

Hugs,

Buff

Hugs,

Buff

Hey Buff!! ;-) my hubby gets the benefit of those G juices too ;-)

As for the poster, it's VERY motivating... I find myself running my finger along that spot between the shirt and jeans... Oooohhh!! Too hot! If I close my eyes, I imagine it's him ;-)

I am def hormonal today... LOL

much love,

Vero ;-) xoxo

Would LOVE to come too... It's so far away... And so close to a family vacation... May-be I'll convince my hubby to go to Vegas one year for vacation to visit the Grand Canyon, etc. And I can go to the con... Aaahhh!!

I had already started on my Gerry addiction before my hubby passed away. I giggled as I watched him go through the "shaking his head at me" period - right through to the "rolling his eyes at me" period - and on to the "heavy sigh while wife is squeeing" period. He finally threw his hands in the air and said that if it made me happy he was OK with it. My family, on the other hand, thought Gramma had gone round the bend! LOL!

Suzie

That's hilarious Suzie!! Love you!!

Veronica :-)

GALS,

How would you like it if your grandson (age 7) one day while you are watching Nim's Island with your daughter's intended and his parents and he pops up from the floor stating that this is the guy my grandma thinks is hot. I wasn't able to fit under the sofa!!!!!

Barbara

I know that as soon as Kaylani gets big enough she will be announcing to world that Gerry is Mommy's other boyfriend.

GALS,

How would you like it if your grandson (age 7) one day while you are watching Nim's Island with your daughter's intended and his parents and he pops up from the floor stating that this is the guy my grandma thinks is hot. I wasn't able to fit under the sofa!!!!!

Barbara

I've lived that with my son (also 7 yrs old)... LOL... Even when he plays games where he has to type a name, he uses GERRY... poor child has an obsessed mother ;-)

Veronica xo

GALS,

Barbara

Oh Lu, that is hysterical! I can just imagine how you felt. My two adult sons call Gerry my boyfriend and can't believe their Dad doesn't mind. Although when "300" came out my older son bought me a huge poster from the movie. He said I could put it up in my exercise room. He thought it would be motivating. I told him I didn't need muscles. LOL!

~HUGS~ Kathy

There is a common thread here. I ask you, has anyone ever called you crazy for being crazy about

any other actor before? It is a first for most of us, I'm sure. The thing is, none of us seem to care.

Years ago I would have been mortified if anyone had known I was so crazy about someone I would probably

never meet, yet with Gerry, I don't care what anyone says. I love him and that is all there is to it. It

isn't a fantasy of ever being his "girl" or anything like that. I just love this person and I don't care

what anyone else thinks about it. I admire him,. support him any way I can, and it's nobody's business

but my own. I know this is a similar response from all of us GALS. He just deserves our love, admiration,

and support, and to heck with anyone who thinks otherwise.

Onward GALS.

And, Yes, I know I'm crazy. Gerry crazy.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

You put it perfectly Sandy... That's exactly it... I'll probably never meet him and be his "girl", but that's not why I love him... It's his goofiness, loveliness and his heart...

I love you Gerry!! <3