Gerard Butler GALS

5/1 - Gerard Butler Catches 'Book of Mormon' on Broadway

Gerard Butler leaves the Eugene O’Neill theatre after catching a performance of The Book of Mormon on Saturday (April 30) in New York City.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud attended the production with a friend - The Book of Mormon tells the story of two young Mormon missionaries who travel to a dangerous part of Uganda to spread the word about their religion.......

Read more here.... HERE

*With pics*

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're Welcome.

Hope he's ok, he's lookin unhappy in those pictures :(

xxStephaniexx

Photos don't always 'tell the truth'....he may have been distracted or concentrating, it was just a few seconds! :D

and it looks as if he 'arrived' via 2 wheels http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/2011/bom_ny/BoM_NY_0443011-z2.jpg.html

You're Welcome.

Hope he's ok, he's lookin unhappy in those pictures :(

xxStephaniexx

Photos don't always 'tell the truth'....he may have been distracted or concentrating, it was just a few seconds! :D

and it looks as if he 'arrived' via 2 wheels http://www.gbgalsgal...011-z2.jpg.html

That has mader me a very happy lady. I might get my Harley Iron and go for a ride with him one day. hehe.

Thank you becozy. :wave:

xxStephaniexx

I read in a magazine article he'd like to do theatre again, hopefully he'll wait until he's finished with the action movies. Posted Image Including Coriolanus due out Nov 2011, Machine Gun Preacher due out Sept 2011, then Playing The Field and Mavericks, plus our movie which he'll start work on early 2012!!Posted Image he's on a roll and he's yet to do the Robert Burns movie which I know will be amazing! Posted Image

Expression did not like the show! :unsure:

I've learned not to read too much into the photos of Gerry, but since he looked irritated before AND after I can only ASSUME he really wasn't thrilled about being photographed. I'm sure he gets sick of it after a while.

But like Barb said, they're just seconds of a fraction of time ... but I do enjoy Gerry's smiles much more.

Lisa

I agree... There has to be times when he just wants to have some peace to watch a play, etc. without the paps.

There are many Gerry faces... Pensive Gerry is much different than pissed Gerry :-) I LOVE SMILEY GERRY too!!

Ciao all,

Vero xoxo

Sent from Vero's iPhone using Tapatalk

Expression did not like the show! :unsure:

I've learned not to read too much into the photos of Gerry, but since he looked irritated before AND after I can only ASSUME he really wasn't thrilled about being photographed. I'm sure he gets sick of it after a while.

But like Barb said, they're just seconds of a fraction of time ... but I do enjoy Gerry's smiles much more.

Lisa

I also prefer it more when he smiles. :wuv:

It will have that look because of the paparazzi. :hmm:

Those are pics of Gerry arriving to the theatre -

so I'm thinking they're not a 'review' of the show...more him 'concentrating' on what he was doing - :D

Those are pics of Gerry arriving to the theatre -

so I'm thinking they're not a 'review' of the show...more him 'concentrating' on what he was doing - :D

Zimbio has both ... pics of him arriving AND leaving ....

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/voww9nA0Gb-/Gerard+Butler+seen+leaving+Eugene+O+Neill/9VWw0hADd_O/Gerard+Butler?pa=1&u=j8zSUcWmq0z&tb=C&e=alert&l=title

There was a jazz festival in NOLA this weekend. I'm surprised Gerry didn't go! Maybe had some business in NYC to tend to.

Delene

Or maybe he just wanted to see this play.

The man can afford to be wherever he wants to be, whenever he wants to be there. Thank God, he can travel and do

some of the things he wants to. Shreveport isn't like being on far off location, like Africa, he can fly home on week-ends

if he wants to. I don't like being away from home for long periods of time, maybe he doesn't either.

It is his personal time to do with as he pleases. Guess he isn't so crazy after JB as the papers reported, huh?

Like I have said many times before, I only believe what I hear Gerry say seriously.

As for his expression, he was probably just trying to get through the paps, back to his bike so he could go home.

My thought was, where is his helmet? He had it going in, but not coming out.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Edited by shirsan

Seems there was quite a collection of other celebrities at the show as well besides DiCaprio, Kate Hudson was there too. Was that the opening night? Something special was going on!

Delene

There was a jazz festival in NOLA this weekend. I'm surprised Gerry didn't go! Maybe had some business in NYC to tend to.

Delene

The man can afford to be wherever he wants to be, whenever he wants to be there. Thank God, he can travel and do

some of the things he wants to. Shreveport isn't like being on far off location, like Africa, he can fly home on week-ends

if he wants to. I don't like being away from home for long periods of time, maybe he doesn't either.

It is his personal time to do with as he pleases. Guess he isn't so crazy after JB as the papers reported, huh?

Like I have said many times before, I only believe what I hear Gerry say seriously.

As for his expression, he was probably just trying to get through the paps, back to his bike so he could go home.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I'm a little confused.... who is JB??

I also think it's very cute you were worried about his helemt whereabouts!! haha. sweet.

XXStephanieXX

Delene

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I'm a little confused.... who is JB??

I also think it's very cute you were worried about his helemt whereabouts!! haha. sweet.

XXStephanieXX

Jessica Biel, one of this costars in Playing the Field. The gossip columns tried to start a rumour about the two of them being romantically involved but it was nipped at the bud by G's people.

No, that was not opening night for The Book of Mormon, the show opened on Broadway in late March....I hope to see it when I'm up in CT later this month, because I really really want to and I'm an avid South Park fan. But many celebs frequent Broadway shows all the time, it's just because of who they are that it gets showcased as big news when they go to these shows.

I would love to know what he thought about it, though.

I don't doubt that celebrities frequent Broadway shows all the time but what are the chances of this many on the same night? It would be good PR for any show to invite celebs as well as the press, especially on the same night.

Delene