Gerard Butler GALS

Its a wrap, Gerard Butler says goodbye!

Gerard Butler and Kalli Matlock of Shreveport enjoy some fun times at the kids wrap party for the movie Playing the Field. Everyone involved with the movie say he was such a great guy. He showed up at several local restaurants and many other businesses and was so friendly to everyone he met. Another great experience for lots of people involved in making the movie!!

Posted Image Read more here

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

Edited by becozy
added photo link to gallery

Thanks, Stephanie! That's such a cute picture of him. I figured they might wrap with the kids before long because some schools let out in early May (at least the one I used to work for did).

Hugs,

Buff

You're Welcome! :)

:kisswink:

xxStephaniexx

Gerard Butler and Kalli Matlock of Shreveport enjoy some fun times at the kids wrap party for the movie Playing the Field. Everyone involved with the movie say he was such a great guy. He showed up at several local restaurants and many other businesses and was so friendly to everyone he met. Another great experience for lots of people involved in making the movie!!

Posted Image Read more here

xxStephaniexx

He's the best! They need to make a movie in Asheville! Then all my Gal friends could come and visit!

He needs to make a movie in Lancashire......... lmao who am I kidding, there's nothing interesting here! Although old people and semi detatched bungalows might be the thing these days!?

Glad u all liked the pic, I thought it was cute. Cute + Gerry = GALS!

xxStephaniexx

He's the best! They need to make a movie in Asheville! Then all my Gal friends could come and visit!

I'd be first in line! DH and I are coming out in October for our anniversary. That's one of my most favorite places in the world.

Hugs,

Buff

I'm wondering if they had cupcakes at the party? And I'm also wondering if Uncle Gerry passed them out...."There's one for you and one for Uncle Gerry...there's one for you and two for Uncle Gerry." :funnyup:

Delene

I'm wondering if they had cupcakes at the party? And I'm also wondering if Uncle Gerry passed them out...."There's one for you and one for Uncle Gerry...there's one for you and two for Uncle Gerry." :funnyup:

Delene

Haha I can so picture that!! And we just got a tray of cupcakes from the food pantry! I know what I'm having for dessert! haha

Delene

Hahaha, I love that image. Brilliant. So long as they save me a chocolate one!

Xxstephaniexx

I hope he has his own kids someday to love and spoil. You know he would be

wonderful with them.

(I just wonder.)

He always seems happy when he is around children. I hope he isn't like some who just

love them is they are someone else's. He needs some to carry on that wonderful

Gerry line so the next generations can have what we have had.

Thanks for the pic. He really looks good in those black shorts.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I hope he has his own kids someday to love and spoil. You know he would be

wonderful with them.

(I just wonder.)

He always seems happy when he is around children. I hope he isn't like some who just

love them is they are someone else's. He needs some to carry on that wonderful

Gerry line so the next generations can have what we have had.

Thanks for the pic. He really looks good in those black shorts.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I'm sure he'll setle down soon and produce many o'sprogletts!! :)

xxStephaniexx

ps. I thought I was the only one who'd noticed the shorts ;)