Gerard Butler GALS

Pics from set of PTF

becozy

I'm here EVERY day, multiple times, and thrill to every tid-bit of information and every photo. I seldom write, though, BUT, OH MY GOODNESS!! What am I going to do with myself after seeing these movie stills??

Thank you very much for giving us this taste of PTF. I think I will probably like it for all the same reasons I still swoon at The Ugly Truth. That despite Rotten Tomatoes giving it a 14%. (My husband still teases me and compares all other movies ratings to: "at least it's a higher rating than The Ugly Truth?")

bflo

Edited by bflo

Interesting that some of the first film stills of Gerry are of a sexy Gerry in a hot car and then in bed! Are these just tossed out to entice? Very sexy, yes, but what I think is sexier is when a he might be doing some mundane activity like laundry or washing dishes...at the sink....wearing nothing but an apron! :pant: That's probably nothing you'll see in this movie but a girl can dream can't she? :spit:

Delene

:yummy:

Hello!

Thanks for these beautiful and sexy pictures!!!!! He's so handsome and sexy!!!! Wow, I'm sure I will drop my popcorn and my Coke when I see that movie even though I'm already clumsy!!!!! You make my day!!!! Thanks Gerard, we really appreciate your hard work, and all of your beautiful person inside and outside!!!!! I swear I only look you in the eyes!!!!!

I'm joking!!!!

Josée

:kiss:

Hello!

He's so handsome, hot and sexy, way to go Gerard!!!! You always look great and I know how hard you work to look good, you're my inspiration!!!!! You are so talented and handsome, simply irresistible, with your Scottish charm, no one else makes me the same effect!!!!!

Josée

He isnt naked he's wearing a watch...... hahaha.

Sorry. :doh:

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

And probably his little boxers with the hearts and pugs all over them. :p

Delene

Is there a pic of him in boxers with hearts and pugs? If there is I missed it, can someone post it again, PLEASE!!!!!!.

ALSO, does anyone know why Gerry wears his watch on his right arm? He uses his right

hand to write, etc. and most leftys wear their watch on the right arm, so why does Gerry?

He also wears his bracelets on his left arm, unusual.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Edited by shirsan

I'm right handed and when I wear a watch it's always on my right wrist. No clue why I do but it feels weird on the other arm to me. *shrugs* to each his/her own

• 2 weeks later...

I think he wears his watch on his right hand because he's wearing those 4 bracelets on the left. I guess he doesn't always wear them but lately he has. That's just a guess and, yes, I want the hearts and pugs boxers picture, too.