Gerard Butler GALS
Jentry

I met Gerry today!

I would kill to be you right now! Oh, my ultimate dream! What I wouldn't give to see that beautiful man in person, to look into those beautiful eyes. To see that smile and it actually be for me, as opposed to seeing it on tv and pretending it is for me. To get close enough to touch any patch of skin or to smell the smallest hint of aftershave. Okay, now I need a cold shower. Anyways, congrats and I am SOOOO jealous.Posted Image

Thank you for sharing Jentry! These are really some of the most enjoyable fan photos we have ever seen. You must be thrilled that he was just as nice as you expected him to be and I am sure he enjoyed your sense of humour.

Theresa

Edited by terezoulini

What an awesome story! Thanks for sharing it with us, Jentry!

Thank you for generously sharing your experience of meeting Gerry, Jentry. <---- your two names look and sound great together! hee hee

I agree that it was indeed also Gerry's lucky day to have met a warm genuine and beautiful young woman!

Hugs,

Katie

Hi Jentry! :wave:

What an adorable name! I can't thank you enough for sharing your story and photos with us here. Not only are you both cute as can be in them, but they also demonstrate how kind and thoughtful Gerry is to his fans. Please keep us posted if you have any more sightings. So glad you're a member here with us at Gals!

Hugs,

Buff

Thanks Jentry for sharing the story and the photos. Your aunt did you the biggest treat ever; I hope you thanked her a lot for that great surprise?

Jentry, I'm so glad you posted your blog and photos here. Your story exudes your excitement. Gerry has always been so wonderful to his fans when they meet him, and I'm pleased your story continues to show that is true.

BIG HUGS!

Lisa

That is really,really cool.Congrats! Lucky you are!(lapsing into Yoda talk thinks I...) I still haven't met him but from the sounds of everyone else's encounters,I wish i could LOL

Jentry, it's stories like yours that continue to let us know that Gerry is indeed the sweet spirit we

all suspect him to be. He is, after all, just a man doing his job, acting, and being his lovable self

when he isn't. Your story lets us know that he is kind, and generous with his free time, what little

he has, and loves his fans and appreciates them. We all here know that about him, that's why

we all love him so, he is REAL.

I'm so glad you got to meet him and spend a few minutes with the REAL Gerry. So few of us get

the chance, so your encounter fuels our love and lets us know for sure we are right about him.

I hope your life is always filled with answered wishes and great surprises like this one.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Muy Jelly-ous. Made sense? I think so. anyway. I would love to be in your shoes, just to have that man give me a big hug would make me feel better. Nothing ever happens in my state, don't lie. We only get the occasional entertainer in Mil-Town or my city or something and that's it. No HUGE names. maybe Jeff Dunham or something like that. But no major movies or anything special. I wanna move where the action is. and no, i don't mean action like tornadoes like this year has been. >< Someday, i'll go to L.A. or New York and find somebody to play hugs and giggles and "run away!" Yes, typical me. :faint:

Silver.

Jentry, you are an extremely lucky young lady. How did you manage to find him? Very pretty young lady with a beautiful smile. Gerry is a wonderful man. I've never met him YET, but can tell he's the best. I fell in love with him within the first 5 minutes of "P.S. I Love You".

I fell in love with Gerry on Phantom! His laugh in most movies make me melt in the inside. I just wanna meet him, just once. I'll see what i get whenever i get to go to places like LA or New York. Maybe a "bump" in the road will do the trick.

Silver.