Gerard Butler GALS

"Please" out on DVD -

Watched Guilty Heart DVD from Amazon. Please is first on line up. Freaked out about not being on there, but it was.

Hello all,

This is my first postPosted Image I just finished watching "Guilty Hearts". Gerry's turn in "Please" was excellent. It kept me glued to my seat.

I am also a new member and looking forward to many interesting things that this wonderful site has to offer.

My sister in law is from Scotland, and has lived in the US for thirty years. Her youngest daughter now lives in Scotland, and I told her if she saw Mr. Butler......"grab him"Posted Image

I hope that in the future we will see Gerry on Broadway....Can anyone say "Group Discount"?Posted Image

Posted Image Be well,

Nina

Edited by NSS

Hello all,

This is my first post:wave: I just finished watching "Guilty Hearts". Gerry's turn in "Please" was excellent. It kept me glued to my seat.

I am also a new member and looking forward to many interesting things that this wonderful site has to offer.

My sister in law is from Scotland, and has lived in the US for thirty years. Her youngest daughter now lives in Scotland, and I told her if she saw Mr. Butler......"grab him"Posted Image

I hope that in the future we will see Gerry on Broadway....Can anyone say "Group Discount"?Posted Image

Posted Image Be well,

Nina

Welcome Nina! :wave:

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

:Welcome2: Nina!

Good to 'see' you! Glad you jumped right in here to post! :D

"Please" is a powerful movie and Gerry's performance is riveting and moving.

Best,

Barb

Now I really want to see this. Its of course an amazing cast but anything Gerry is in I'm watching no matter what. Anyone know if its on netflix?

Yes, it's available thru NetFlix, gblover1. I was fortunate to get a copy thru Ebay for $4.25. Should arrive 7-14 or 7-15-2011. In my humble opinion, "Please" was one of Gerard Butler's best works.

The Divine Miss S :rose: