Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

6/6 - Gerry at CFDA Awards

Say what you want .... that man in a tux/suit drives me more insane than the Hawaii pics. :wuv: That is a FANTASTIC tux!

SIGH Thanks, Cheryl ... :thud:

Mr. Butla looking dappa! Lawdy mama!

That one pic looks like he's asking, "Do these pants make my butt look big?"

Thanks for the "hors d'oeuvres"! Will await patiently the main course!

Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic

Doesn't he clean up nicely :D. He always looks good in a suit and tie.

Thanks for the piccies!

It isn't possible! I think this man got better looking! That hair, those eyes, the mouth........ :faint: You just want to....to.....taste him! :pant:

Delene

:pant: :pant: :pant::drool: I can't speak!

That is one gorgeous suit on him and my does he scrub up well when he puts his mind to it Posted Image

I want the thighs back Posted Image

Moira

This has made a very "sore" few days a little better. Thanks for these... he looks great, a bit slim mind!! :)

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

He looks wonderful.........amazingly wonderful. He wears that tux better than any other possibly could. What a handsome man.

BlueJean

Goodness gracious lawd awmighty. I woke up to find a tweet on my phone this morning and opened it up to see this gorgeous, urbane, suave, sophisticated stud smiling back at me. What a glorious way to start my day! I'm almost (almost, mind you) rendered speechless. How is it possible for one individual to look so mind-numbingly beautiful in so many different ways? It really should be a crime, but then again with his law background he could beat the rap anyway.

Much as I really, REALLY enjoyed the surfing photos, these ones quite literally take my breath away. Gerry obviously got a bit of sun at the beach over the weekend, and the tan, paired with the all-black ensemble are a look that works for him even better than usual!

I don't know whose idea it was for him to go monochromatic, but wow...just WOW. It's such an elegant look, and it totally brings out the impish twinkle in his eyes and his boyish smile, as well as drawing attention to his wavy, sun streaked hair. Of course then there are the broad shoulders and narrow hips & waist to contend with. Stick a fork in me ladies...I am SO done!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Paisley3691

Goodness gracious lawd awmighty. I woke up to find a tweet on my phone this morning and opened it up to see this gorgeous, urbane, suave, sophisticated stud smiling back at me. What a glorious way to start my day! I'm almost (almost, mind you) rendered speechless. How is it possible for one individual to look so mind-numbingly beautiful in so many different ways? It really should be a crime, but then again with his law background he could beat the rap anyway.

Much as I really, REALLY enjoyed the surfing photos, these ones quite literally take my breath away. Gerry obviously got a bit of sun at the beach over the weekend, and the tan, paired with the all-black ensemble are a look that works for him even better than usual!

I don't know whose idea it was for him to go monochromatic, but wow...just WOW. It's such an elegant look, and it totally brings out the impish twinkle in his eyes and his boyish smile, as well as drawing attention to his wavy, sun streaked hair. Of course then there are the broad shoulders and narrow hips & waist to contend with. Stick a fork in me ladies...I am SO done!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I'm so glad I'm not alone in that feeling! Gerry has a beautiful body, and I do enjoy seeing the surfing photos - A LOT. But the man in a tux ... and I do like the mono-chromatic look on men as well. He makes me swoon.

No one rocks a tux like Gerry. No one ... :cloud9:

:music:

Hello!

He's so handsome, so elegant, what a beautiful man!!!! I adore him more and more!!!! Wow, I'm speechless!!!! Gerard, you always look great no matter what!!!!!! We love you Gerard!!!!

Gorgeous Gerard, "Beau Monsieur"!!!!!

Josée

That is one good lookin' man in one good lookin' tux. They definitely got the fit right. He looks outstanding.

I refuse to vote on a preference. He looks great in a tux. He looks great in a swimsuit. He looks great in jeans. He looks great in shorts. He looks great...... :)

That's just Gerry in all his many incarnations.

Ren

Say what you want .... that man in a tux/suit drives me more insane than the Hawaii pics. :wuv: That is a FANTASTIC tux!

I totally agree with you. I absolutely love him all dressed up, he looks like a King! Perfect from head to toe, as well as elegant, of a refined beauty. And whenever smiling... just breathtaking!

WOW!! :pant::heat: He's really good! :cunning:

But it seems too thin.

I totally agree with you. I absolutely love him all dressed up, he looks like a King! Perfect from head to toe, as well as elegant, of a refined beauty. And whenever smiling... just breathtaking!

Yeah, I love a sharp dressed man! It's sometimes more fun to imagine peeling off all those layers, one at a time, with the built up anticipation of what awaits underneath then the one already half naked! ;)

Delene

WOW!! :pant::heat: He's really good! :cunning:

But it seems too thin.

Agreed, he looks fabulous but needs a cupcake or two!! :) tee hee.

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

Edited by FluffyCloud

Gerry at CFDA Awards.

Pictures are in the Gallery!

:D Lookin' good Mr Butler!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

:yummy:Fabulous photos Cheryl; by the way; how did you get your photobucket page to look like that?

Hugs May