Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Virtual Con 2011: The Gerry-Juice Shack

:Welcome2:to The Gerry-Juice Shack at the 2011 Virtual Con!!

This will be our 'support' thread for 'hanging out' during the Virtual Con! :drink:

Please join us ~ stop by and say hello...grab a drink :Gerritas: and a snack :butterfingergif:

we welcome you to stop by
The Gerry-Juice Shack!:piesmiley5:

:partytime:

Once again we are hoping to have live video feeds from Vegas -
As long as Holly's computer gets a good internet connection,
scotsmanstuart is ready to broadcast whatever she sends our way, via UStream. Tentative agenda is here
Details on how to sign up and participate are here

Please 'Register' by posting in the thread here

Be sure to keep an eye out for posts when Stuart and Holly have the live feeds up...
and the Virtual Con Silent Auctions:
-Silent Auction 1 Autographed copy of Men's Journal
-Silent Auction 2 Gerry Photo Calendar
-Silent Auction
Photo Grab
-Silent Autction 4 Handcrafted Gerry-Movie-themed jewelry

Are you the Hero of Your Own Story? Share it with us here

Grab your goodie, get comfy, and join us here for some mingling, fun and catching up with old friends.

:fans:

Let's start by posting our favorite 'Gerry-Juice' inducing photos here! Remember to use clickable thumbnails or links :ty:

Who's first? :whoa:

Well guess I'll post one of my favorite Gerry-Juice pics! :lol:

Posted Image

oh, okay, why not another? :funnyface:

Posted Image

just the right look of merriment, sexy and :wuv:

Catch you all later today - I'm heading to bed for some Zzzzz's - have ophthalmologist appointment in a few hours (!!)

...then I'll be 'around' to answer questions, post some more auction items, etc, etc.

Keep it lively GALS :pointy:

:thankyou: Barb

Morning VC GALS:

Just popping in for a quick morning Gerry-juice :drink: fix before I get started baby sitting and chasing my one year old granddaughter round and round. LOL, she is walking and running now! Whew down for morning nap and I can get on and say :wave:

hmmm favorites: :Alex2::Mike3::Milo2::Milo3::Mike2:

and of course :phantom:

well that was a short nap...gotta run! Be back later.

Carry on, galfriends,

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked

:wave: Diane!! Good to 'see' you! I'm exhausted for you...thinking about chasing and keeping eyes out on a 1-year old! Yikes :lol: Hope you have your 'running' shoes on. :D

I just returned from ophthalmology exam...and my eyes are still 'dilated'...so hard to see the monitor, so I'm kinda just touch-typing with my eyes closed! Really - I appreciate the 4 years of business high-school classes...who knew it would come in handy for Virtual Con 'hosting' :bonk:

Anyway, it's hotter than hades here - schools are closing early (pretty unheard of!) and even my husband's company -a New York City TV advertising rep - announced 'casual' dress in anticipation of today's unprecedented heat! I shouldn't complain - thinking of all the folks in Arizona affected by the forest fires. How frightening, hot and hazardous that must be!

Well, I'm sipping iced water, but imagining sipping a nice frosty :Gerritas:

Let me share a few more of my favorite Gerry-Juice inducing pics for our early-afternoon enjoyment...

:coldshower:

Posted Image <---wet Gerry.... :faint:

Posted Image

Posted Image <--- :piesmiley5: chest pie! :lol::pantingheart:

Here's some Gerry-Juice pics.....*SIGH*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~HUGS~ Kathy

Here are a few of my favs:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh, yummy!!

:hello: Kathy and Sharon!

Lovely additions :kiss:

I was missing for a few hours...there was a terrible thunder storm and our road lost electric power for about 4 hours!

And my 'puter had a hard shutdown because the 'uninterrupted power source' battery back-up failed. :( Can't have my

'puter sick! :lol: At least the heat-spell broke a bit and it's supposed to be lovely starting Saturday here in Connecticut.

We need more GALS posting in here! Maybe on the weekend...:pointy:

I added a couple of eye catchers up in the 'Global Message'...

hope to catch some 'attention'! :lol:

I particularly enjoy the Gerry-Juice of Posted Image

did anyone notice the name I gave it in the Gallery? :cunning:

Ah, I named it OhMy!! :rotflmao:

Okay, one more round of the boards and photo-hunt and then I'm off to bed! It's 2:21am, plenty late and I have to have my 'brain' rest so I can keep up with the festivities into the wee hours Friday and Saturday!

Please be sure to check out the Silent Auctions and add a Your Own Story if you'd like to share!

Virtual Con 2011: Silent Auction 1 - OPEN - Autographed issue of Men's Journal

Virtual Con 2011: Silent Auction 2 - OPEN - Calendar

Virtual Con 2011: Silent Auction 3 - Open - Photo 'Grab'

Catch you later GALS!

Hi Guys

One of my favourites I made into a cross stitch (LOL, I turn most of my favourites into a cross stitch)

Posted Image

Hugs

June

Oh, yummy!!

I was missing for a few hours...there was a terrible thunder storm and our road lost electric power for about 4 hours!

And my 'puter had a hard shutdown because the 'uninterrupted power source' battery back-up failed. :( Can't have my

'puter sick! :lol: At least the heat-spell broke a bit and it's supposed to be lovely starting Saturday here in Connecticut.

Yeah my town lost power yesterday too....at least our house was out from about 3:30PM to about 5:30AM this morning. SO not fun! Couldn't check the forums, couldn't watch any Gerry movies....Posted Image<<<-----ya that was me by the time I went to bed.

Well its hard to choose my fave piccies. They are all beautiful :D . So I will just graze through the pics that are posted :D . Yes I just said graze ;) .

:funnyup: Graze!! nibble, nibble ... yum!!

Starbossa, wow...that was a long time w/o power...glad it's back!

June, your needlework is 'Legendary'!! Your skills are amazing, for sure.

Anyone else have a hobby, craft, creative Gerry goodies to share? We've done that other years, and it's always fun to see what lovely creations are done by the GALS!

We've had needlework, artwork of various types (charcoal, pencil, acrilic, etc), poetry, sculptures...amazing displays of creativity :clap:

We're adding some additional items for auction, including some lovely matted photos of Gerry, and awaiting some photos of some handcrafted Gerry-themed jewelry, too.

Posted Image

I was at the first Con in Vegas...I had a crumby disposable camera (!) - I had no idea I had even gotten this picture ...imagine my surprise when I had the film developed and realized Gerry had actually looked my way!:wuv:

No I didn't 'meet him', nor 'touch him', :faint: I kept my distance and just admired him from 10-13 feet away. :lol:

Yeah I'm glad our power's back too! I would have hated to miss this!!

:funnyup: Graze!! nibble, nibble ... yum!!

Starbossa, wow...that was a long time w/o power...glad it's back!

June, your needlework is 'Legendary'!! Your skills are amazing, for sure.

Anyone else have a hobby, craft, creative Gerry goodies to share? We've done that other years, and it's always fun to see what lovely creations are done by the GALS!

We've had needlework, artwork of various types (charcoal, pencil, acrilic, etc), poetry, sculptures...amazing displays of creativity :clap:

We're adding some additional items for auction, including some lovely matted photos of Gerry, and awaiting some photos of some handcrafted Gerry-themed jewelry, too.

Posted Image

I was at the first Con in Vegas...I had a crumby disposable camera (!) - I had no idea I had even gotten this picture ...imagine my surprise when I had the film developed and realized Gerry had actually looked my way!:wuv:

No I didn't 'meet him', nor 'touch him', :faint: I kept my distance and just admired him from 10-13 feet away. :lol:

Nice Pic! Sometimes those disposable cameras can surprise you. I had many in my day. Took 'em to concerts and got some very beautiful pictures of my "heartthrob."

He looks so young, lol :D .

Edited by mumbleram

Thanks for your comments Becozy, here is the cross stitch I donated to the Convention, hope it brings lots of dollars for charity

Posted Image

I call him Smiley Gerry, cos he makes me smile

Hugs

June

Edited by Arwen

Yes! The Mod Squad was abuzz with excitement when Irish sent us images of your needle art ...

thank you for donating such loveliness to the Con...I'm sure it will fetch a good sum to help with

our goal of helping The Shade Tree Shelter!

And now some photo yum before I head off board for a little while...

I l-o-v-e the look in his eyes, and the chest 'exposure' in this one!

Posted Image

Barb...I was just going to post the one you did. We think alike. He is so yummy in that one.

Here's the other one that could stand alone anyway. It is AWESOME!!! Talk about Gerry-Juice.....

Posted Image

~HUGS~ Kathy

HaHa Kathy

and here is my version

Posted Image

I know this is one of your favourites

Hugs

June

Holy moly June! How do you do so many??? do you sleep? :lol:

Here's a "Mr. Pinky" slide show I made in for Holly/heISmyGspot for her birthday which is Today!! :pointy:

to view the slideshow in Photobucket click: Mr. Pinky hearts and kisses

LOL, that is just ace, Happy Birthday Holly, lots and lots of kisses on this one.

LOts of Nims Island shots in this one too, here is one I did from the Nim's Island premiere

Posted Image

I love doing these cross stitches, seeing Gerry come to life is just great LOL

Hugs

June

Hi galfriends!

Checking in at the shack after a long hot day here :heat: Of all times my AC is on the fritz! :gah: AC man is coming in the morning early and I hope hope he can fix it! We are managing ok with fans and a small AC unit in bedrooms. With all these hot pics of Gerry...will need it! :yummy:

June: Thank you for sharing your wonderful cross-stitch art with GALS. I know it will bring much $ at the auction for the Shade Tree. I know you like that. It is a wonder to watch your creations as they grow. I love that.

Barb: That's a great slideshow perfect for Holly's birthday! :goodjob: BTW, lurve the name you picked for our meeting place: The Gerry-Juice Shack. :spit:

I want to share with you my latest drawing (I call it a scribble ;) cause I just started doodling away on paper and it turned to this drawing) that I did after I made my Erik fantasy siggy...it got me to thinking--what if Erik had had that waltz with Christine at the masque ball?

Posted Image

Carry on GALS,

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked

Hi all, and Happy Birthday Holy.

Love this place.

I don't know how to do pics on the computer so I just

adore all of yours.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Tweet from Holly in Vegas from the gbgals account -

"We'll be broadcasting from our @Ustream account approx. 8p PDT. @actor_allan is in the house! Gird your loins, gals!"

They did a brief broadcast at the start of Dinner...

Dayna and Jenni introduced the Mods in attendance and gave a shout-out to the ones not there -

and there was some fun chit chat and Holly did a great job on panning the room so we could see the venue and attendees!

They're breaking for dinner and then will start broadcasting again.

Very nice.

Chat is on the UStream site, so please join us there - there are a bunch of us there now, mumbleram, Swansong, shirsan, shamrocked, Starbossa...more I may have missed...

scotsmanstuart will be joining us shortly -

Holy moly June! How do you do so many??? do you sleep? Posted Image

Here's a "Mr. Pinky" slide show I made in for Holly/heISmyGspot for her birthday which is Today!! Posted Image

to view the slideshow in Photobucket click: Mr. Pinky hearts and kisses

Becozy, I´m just head over heels with your slideshow! It´s so gorgeous!!! You´re so creative, I just adore it! Thanks so much for sharing this piece of wonder!

Love,

Karin

Becozy, I´m just head over heels with your slideshow! It´s so gorgeous!!! You´re so creative, I just adore it! Thanks so much for sharing this piece of wonder!

Love,

Karin

:ty: for the compliment Karin. It's an easy application for free in Photobucket! Try it and you can do one, too, I'm sure!

In your album, go to "Tools" and there are many fun options, I used "Slideshow"