Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Virtual Con 2011: The Gerry-Juice Shack

Good Morning from England :butterfly:

Barb, thanks for all your work in setting up the Virtual Convention again. :metoyou:

June ... your cross stitch panels are amazing.

Ladies ... your photos are wonderful. Thanks for sharing some of your favourites.

I love posting my favorite pics! PB was acting up on me so I'm only able to share one for now...yum!

Posted Image click Posted Image

Posted Image

:funnyup: Graze!! nibble, nibble ... yum!!

Starbossa, wow...that was a long time w/o power...glad it's back!

June, your needlework is 'Legendary'!! Your skills are amazing, for sure.

Anyone else have a hobby, craft, creative Gerry goodies to share? We've done that other years, and it's always fun to see what lovely creations are done by the GALS!

We've had needlework, artwork of various types (charcoal, pencil, acrilic, etc), poetry, sculptures...amazing displays of creativity :clap:

We're adding some additional items for auction, including some lovely matted photos of Gerry, and awaiting some photos of some handcrafted Gerry-themed jewelry, too.

Posted Image

I was at the first Con in Vegas...I had a crumby disposable camera (!) - I had no idea I had even gotten this picture ...imagine my surprise when I had the film developed and realized Gerry had actually looked my way!:wuv:

No I didn't 'meet him', nor 'touch him', :faint: I kept my distance and just admired him from 10-13 feet away. :lol:

I can't help but "relive" that first convention, too. I also was there and admired from 10-13 feet away. The evening was MAGICAL. I know you all had a GREAT time, and I will get back to Las Vegas again, at some point!

Recently, I have been admiring those absolutely beautiful photos from Hawaii. Can he look any better?!?

:whoa:

Yes, by all means...let's indulge in those awesome sexy surfing pics! :yummy:

For your viewing pleasure, enjoy a refreshing dip with Gerry, GALS!

Diane

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another from me...

Posted Image

Posted Image

And another...

Posted Image

Edited by Dragon Slayer

^

:pant:

:hubba: Hot Hawaaii Hunk!! :yummy:

:hello: GALS-friends!

Nice to see all of you here! :D

I'll be off board with some family obligations today, but will be back later this afternoon and this evening.

A few more to share...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Guys

thank you for your kind comments, heres a two or three more in case you need to drool a bit more

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have a good evening

Hugs

June

Watched the 2 of them. Allan very funny. Everyone looks like they're having a great time.

June "Arwen"....You know I love all of your cross stitch pieces. Gerry at his finest!!! Thanks for adding them here.

Enjoying all of the pictures!!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Guys

thank you for your kind comments, heres a two or three more in case you need to drool a bit more

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have a good evening

Hugs

June

Oh June, Thanks for sharing--love your cross-stitch art! The posted pics can't do them justice. They have a soft sheen and a 3-D effect that you can't see in these pics. Lucky the GAL who wins it bidding at the auction tonight! The bidding tonight should be exciting. :yay:

Here are a few of my fav pics that I "dolled" up a bit.

:hugs:

Diane

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey, GALS!

My day didn't go as planned, but I'm here, now! :lol:

Diane, glad you got your power back. Love your pencil sketch...I forgot to comment on it earlier!

Patsyb...any Gerry character-poems this year?

June! More beautiful work. They certainly make me smile...

Kathy, hey! I agree, anyone who gets to own one of June's creations is certainly fortunate!

Thanks Stuart for posting the links ... great job by you and Holly capturing the fun of last night. :ty:

Hey, Moira!!

Getting ready to watch the evening festivities on the UStream

If anyone has interest, please check out the Auction items, as they benefit The Shade Tree Shelter

Virtual Con 2011: Silent Auction 1 - OPEN -

Autographed issue of Men's Journal

Virtual Con 2011: Silent Auction 2 - OPEN -

Calendar

Virtual Con 2011: Silent Auction 3 - Open

Photo 'Grab'

Virtual Con 2011: Silent Autction 4 - Open through Sunday

Handcrafted Gerry-Movie-themed jewelry

Posted Image

Several members already at the channel waiting for the Gals to go live online again :). We are currently watching last nights feed again.

Stuart

For a re-cap of what went on Sat night go to my post here