Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

Saturday Gala!

Thanks again this year go Holly, Stu and Barb, and everyone involved in the Con.

I have attended the virtual every year it has been on and always feel as tho I

am there. This Fanmily is the closed thing to a real family that anyone could be

a part of. I love you all, and enjoyed every single minute of the con. I stayed up

both nights until you closed down the feed.

I especially want to thank Holly for her devotion to making sure we all feel a part

of the activities. She always puts it all on the line, and I certainly appreciate it.

Everyone looked lovely and I could tell you were having a blast.

If my health and finances ever allow, I would love to be a part of this fantastic

celebration of love and devotion to Gerry, because you all know that I,

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Sandy, did you get to hear Gerry's call? I tried to catch some of the live feed but it wasn't easy because of the time difference.

Theresa

I was on line when they played his call and heard most of it. I'm waiting for it to be posted to the cite.

The call is very hard to hear on the virtual con. You can only hear so much all the way across the room to

Holly's feed. It was brief but he always calls. It will be posted as soon as Dayna gets home and gets

time to post it to the cite, so keep checking.

I agree with the time difference. I am in NC and it was after 3:00 AM when the Sat feed went down, but I wouldn't

miss a minute. The Sat night feed is always so good and they really do a great job of involving the

virtual people in all of the festivities.

Love them all for including those of us not fortunate enough to physically attend. The live feed in

wonderful.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Hi may - just to expound on your question about whether members of other sites at the convention - from the very first convention in 2006 Dayna was clear that it was NOT to be called the GALS Convention because she wanted to make sure that members of any site or no site at all were equally welcome. Others may call it the GALS convention but we've always called it the Gerard Butler Fan Convention. Gerry brought us together, no matter how or when we discovered him, and how we go about continuing to follow his career, and he was the catalyst to forming amazing friendships and doing a lot of good for others along the way, including the formation of GALS Charitable Foundation. Holly is diligent about promoting the convention on Google, Twitter, Facebook, and anywhere else Gerry fans may be lurking in the hopes of letting all know we welcome them into the FANmily.

Hi may - just to expound on your question about whether members of other sites at the convention - from the very first convention in 2006 Dayna was clear that it was NOT to be called the GALS Convention because she wanted to make sure that members of any site or no site at all were equally welcome. Others may call it the GALS convention but we've always called it the Gerard Butler Fan Convention. Gerry brought us together, no matter how or when we discovered him, and how we go about continuing to follow his career, and he was the catalyst to forming amazing friendships and doing a lot of good for others along the way, including the formation of GALS Charitable Foundation. Holly is diligent about promoting the convention on Google, Twitter, Facebook, and anywhere else Gerry fans may be lurking in the hopes of letting all know we welcome them into the FANmily.

:D very cool.

"I love it when a plan comes together."-Hannibal Smith(The A-Team)

It was great watching the feed. Thank you everyone for letting those of us who couldn't attend feel a part of it. I am saving and hoping for next year. Kisses to all!

Linda

OK finally figured it out....hope it links alright.

Posted Image

It is suppose to be Katie and Allen Saturday night. Its off of Photobucket. Have other pict and vids and you're all welcome to take a gander or look or even copies.

Veronica

Edited by eptxgirl3

Thank you so much, Veronica. That was stunning!

Suzie

Did anyone ever post the total for TST this year? I haven't seen it anywhere.

I still haven't seen a posting for Gerry's call either. I would love to hear it

more clearly.

What's the news?

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

:wave: Sandy!

No news yet - many of the gals have had some real-life taking over 'fun', and

some Computer glitches...

however, we hope to have some news soon!

Hugs,

Barb