heISmyGspot

Ebay Auction for MGP's Angels of East Africa

7 posts in this topic

Up for auction is an original photograph of GERARD BUTLER, supplied by REV. SAM CHILDERS (aka Machine Gun Preacher), taken at the "Have a Heart Charity Event," in Los Angeles, California, on March 9, 2011. This high-resolution photograph is double-matted in a smooth, white mat, with a black frame. The frame is 14" x 18" and the matted view is 10" x 13". One hundred percent of the proceeds (less paypal fees) generated by this auction will go to Rev. Childers' "Angels of East Africa," a charity dedicated to helping to provide clean water, food, shelter, education, infrastructure, counseling or rescue to the children of East Africa. This auction is being held in connection with the 6th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention, hosted by GALS Charitable Foundation, a 501©(3) nonprofit charitable corporation which raises money to be distributed to other various charitable organizations for the benefit of women and children.

The link to the ebay auction is here!

Let's show Rev. Childers the power of FANmily!

:thankyou:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I've Tweeted and Posted on my FB!

Let the bidding begin!

Wow the bid is up to $100 already! That's awesome. I wish I could bid on it, alas my "play" funds were depleted from the other GB Convention charity items.

OK Holly, I'm going to try to figure out how to put this on a twitter!!! (and of course facebook). I also just upped the anty.

hugs,

Sue

Thanks, GALS! ;-)