Gerard Butler GALS
FluffyCloud

New Surfing Pics

I agree!

Sure hope some larger images turn up...

Anyone find a link please PM me and let me know...I've been doing searches, but have only a few, and they're not very good quality. :wave:

OK, I had to make a siggy out of three of those gems. Couldn't wait any longer. Gerry is just too gorgeous to pass up. Enjoy the wetsuit Leslie!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I think it's funny that BOTH of these pictures are ones with his wetsuit "half on."

Oh so you're one of those "wetsuit half on" kinda gals? And I'm more of a "wetsuit half off" kind of thinking myself! :funnyup:

Delene

:funnyup: I agree, I'd rather have it "half off" myself. I was just quoting what one of the articles said. Before I had it written as "half off," but went back to read that it said "half on." :p So I came and changed it, lol.

:takeitoff::dancer:

Edited by mumbleram

:yummy:

Hello!

Thanks for these magnificient pictures!!!! He's so gorgeous, sexy, in great shape, he likes water and surfing!!!!! What a nice way to begin the summer!!!!!

Josée

I am really impressed that Gerard ventured out to a So Cal beach on a Saturday, and this close to the official start of summer to boot. Even the natives play hooky from work so as to avoid the weekend crowds. Yayee for him!!! Cute doggy!