Gerard Butler GALS

Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to say hello to all friends, old and new......I really am still alive!!!I've been away for quite a while....besides my computer being on the fritz, I've had so much going on in my life, I can't even begin to tell you.....husband broke and dislocated ankle & broke leg in Feb on ice-surgery-still off work-completely helpless....mother very sick-pancreus problems-tests in St. Louis on Friday-hoping not cancer-been sick for over a year now.....son graduated 8th grade.....nephew getting married to psychopath on Sat-made all the flowers....husband's place of work closing, but he got on in another departmaent....family drama with niece and nephews.....I won't bore you with anymore...that just gives you a taste of what's been going on in my life. I feel like I've been away forever!!!! I've missed you all so much....I've tried to keep my ears open for news of Gerry....I can't believe I missed the virtual con...I was there every second last year!!!!I hope you all had a good time....hope to be back around alot more in the near future. Hopefully my life wil slow down a little bit soon.....STOP THE WORLD!!!! I WANT TO GET OFF!!!! :inshade:

Edited by redroseblackribbon

:hug1:

Amy! So good to 'see' you!!

Sorry life is so hectic and crazed...yikes! Prayers coming your way for your Mom and for your hubs...

Hope you can get 'caught up' here...Gerry's just finished filming Playing the Field (March 2012 release) and is learning how to surf for upcoming Mavericks - he's got Machine Gun Preacher (awaiting release date), Coriolanus (Dec. 2nd) and Movie 43 (April 13, 2012)

The Forum's changed a bit too, with the last upgrade...and we now have At The Movies with Gerard Butler - Gerard Butler Chat

You can catch up with the Virtual Con happenings here - there are threads with re-caps from Friday and Saturday, and links to video clips on UStream. :D

Good luck with the wedding, the doctors, etc.!!

:hugs:

Barb

Aw Amy! You've been missed!!! Missed you in Vegas, especially! There were so many of our galfriends who were unable to be there this year. But we had a great crowd, too, and

some really warm and wonderful newbies who are breathing some new life into the FANmily!

I'm so sorry for all the things life is throwing your way at this time. I do understand and sometimes it feels like it's never going to stop, but the tide will recede and happier less stressful times will roll back around.

So GREAT to hear from you!!!

:hugs:

Katie

:wave: Hi there Amy; don't be a stranger; drop in and see what's going on...there's quite a lot of stuff! Hugs May

Hi Amy, Good to see you! I'm sorry life has been throwing you and your family some curves lately. I hope things will get better for you soon.

:hug:

SO NICE TO SEE ALL OF THE NICE COMMENTS AND WELL WISHES....I REALLY DO APPRECIATE THEM ALL...YOU GALS NEVER LET ME DOWN! THE WEDDING WENT ON WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS....IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR WEDDING THAT WAS BLESSED BY THE HAND OF GOD, I'M SURE. IT RAINED UNTIL AN HOUR BEFORE THE WEDDING. HAD TIME TO TAKE PICS AND HAVE THE WEDDING, AND THEN STARTED AGAIN AS SOON AS EVERYONE WAS INSIDE FOR THE RECEPTION.EARLIER THAT MORNING MYSELF, MY 2 NEPHEWS(THE GROOM AND HIS BROTHER)AND MY SON(GROOMSMAN) ALL JOINED HANDS IN A CIRCLE AND PRAYED TO GOD FOR THE RAIN TO STOP.HE ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS.I FELT VERY BLESSED. MY MOTHER'S TESTS CAME BACK NEGATIVE FOR ANY SERIOUS ILLNESS WITH HER PANCREOUS. SHE HAS ULCERS IN HER SMALL INTESTINE AND IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE CONTROLLED WITH AN OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION, AND A FEW CHANGES IN HER EXSISTING MEDS.AGAIN, I FEEL BLESSED!AND HUBBY'S LAST DR VISIT HAS HIM RELEASED FOR LIGHT DUTY AND MORE THERAPY.JUST THANKFUL HE WILL HAVE A JOB TO GO BACK TO...AGAIN BLESSED....I HAVE CHECKED OUT THE CON STUFF...LOOKED AMAZING AS USUAL...I MISS IT SO MUCH......AND MISS SEEING ALL OF YOU....AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ...PLAYIHNG THE FIELD.....MYSELF AND A CO-WORKER WHO I CONVERTED WERE GOING TO GO TO SHREVEPORT TO SEE GERRY, BECAUSE HER BROTHER LIVES 20 MILES AWAY AND WE COULD HAVE STAYED WITH HIM, BUT THINGS DID'T ADD UP FOR US TO GO.....FOUND OUT THAT HER NIECE WHO IS BREAKING INTO ACTING WAS AN EXTRA IN THE FILM AND COULD HAVE GOTTEN US ON THE SET!!!!OMG!!!!WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME???? :tantrum: AGAIN, IT'S NICE TO HEAR FROMJ YOU GUYS.... :metoyou:

Edited by redroseblackribbon

Hi Amy!!! *running tackle hug* I've missed you!! Man, sorry there's been so much stuff going on :bonk: These always make me feel better:

:ohbaby::leo2::cleavage::grrr::chnuzzle::reddeath::curtains::drink:

:)

Great to "see" you!

:hearts:

~Mel