Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry`s Phone call to Convention

scotsmanstuart

Thanks to Veronica (eptxgirl3) we now have a wee video clip which includes Gerry`s phone call to the convention. It can be heard starting at about 3 mins into the clip.

Cheers.

http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q1/yosmntldy/Gerard%20Butler%20Convention%202011/?action=view&current=GerryCalled.mp4

Thanks to Veronica (eptxgirl3) we now have a wee video clip which includes Gerry`s phone call to the convention. It can be heard starting at about 3 mins into the clip.

Cheers.

http://s132.photobuc...GerryCalled.mp4

I can see the video, but there is no sound.

Aaaah you lucky devils you!! Thank you Stuart!! :)~

xstephaniex

:kiss:

ps. Try firefox... there was sound for me!!

How awesome :D. He's such an awesome guy. I'll be on the look out for the transcript as it's hard to understand him and sometimes he talked so quietly.

Thanks so much to all the GALS and our humble webmistress (sorry if that's offensive :unsure:) for all that you've done to bring this con to everyone, even if we couldn't be there in person. I feel like I'm definitely part of the FANmily.

I'll have to wait for the transcript can not understand him. Also Veronica you should had your pictures to the gallery here.

Thank you Veronica for this!!! Will there be a download of Gerry's call and a transcript of it? That would be MARVELOUS!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I don't know how I have missed this for so long. I was on line during the virtual con

and heard when this was played. I couldn't really hear much, so if a transcript is

available I would love to read it.

He is so wonderful to share his busy life with us. It is comforting to know that

he still loves and apprecieates his fans. So many celebrities are oblivious to

their fans, this makes him very special indeed.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy