Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

6/24 - At the Beach...blue swim trunks...

In some of those pictures he kinda looks like he's saying...:lookin: I'm looking at you and you're looking good there Mr. Butler.:whome2: Yes you sexy!

Thanks for more Gerry goodness :D.

Edited by mumbleram

I love those blue shorts on him, and he looks fabulous. He's put on weight, thank God. He has a beautiful body no matter what.

However, CAN'T THEY LEAVE HIM ALONE?! I think I have a pretty good idea where he is, and if I'm right he's on a private beach in Malibu. The paps are up on the street level looking down. Enough is enough.

:wuv: you Gerry.

Lisa

:bow: Such lovely thumb slots...so little potential for an opportunity to see them in person... :cunning:

:yay: Well, my, my, my...looks like the gang's all here in this thread right now...hi, all! :wave:

Hey Leslie!! Posted Image

Barb, Posted Image

Looks like he was having a fun and and well deserved relaxing day! Also not to mention "WOW" he looks great! :)

:bow: Such lovely thumb slots...so little potential for an opportunity to see them in person... :cunning:

:yay: Well, my, my, my...looks like the gang's all here in this thread right now...hi, all! :wave:

Hey Leslie!! Posted Image

Barb, Posted Image

Katie..."Hi" right back at ya', Sweetie! Sure miss the con "gang." Good thing I get to spend time with Buffy in August! Hugs to you!

Posted Image As much as I'm loving these new pictures, I agree that the paps need to back off for at least a day or two! Posted Image

Sorry, I tend to get a little emoticon happy. Apologizing in advance for any future posts. :p

Posted Image As much as I'm loving these new pictures, I agree that the paps need to back off for at least a day or two! Posted Image

Sorry, I tend to get a little emoticon happy. Apologizing in advance for any future posts. :p

Yup, have to agree with you there. Definitely torn because I like the updates, but totally agree that the paps need to back off. Definitely have to hand it to Gerry for his patience with them!

I agree as well...while all these new pics are a very welcome treat, because my goodness does he look amazing... :drool1:...I still hate seeing the paps constantly following his every move. It must be especially irritating for him no doubt, he cannot do anything without those people just shooting away. He's a saint for putting up with it constantly and being such a good sport, because I know that I would never be so courteous to them as he is if I were in his position.

Aww lovely pictures, thank you!! :)

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the pot of tea is on. What a super morning already!

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

These pictures of Gerry on the Malibu beach are wonderful and he seems to be enjoying the sand and surf so much - in spite of the paparazzi!

He looks incredible and when he goofs around in the blue trunks, he is mischief personnified.

All this time in the sea in Hawaii and now Malibu must be setting him up nicely for the 'Mavericks' movie.

Now I am looking forward to some gorgeous pictures from the Ischia Film Festival when he is dressed to the nines to accept his 'Best Actor' award!

Well done,Gerry,

Mirin