Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

New! Coriolanus pics

With many thanks to Becky, a special friend to GALS!

Check out the additions here

Posted Image Posted Image

Oh be still my heart!!! Posted Image Barb and Becky!!!!

Thank you Becky and Barb for posting these amazing pics from Coriolanus. I hope I get to see this movie. Gerry looks fantastic in those pics!! What a role for him.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Guest isabella

I saw the movie at the Berlin International Film Festival and I was impressed by Gerrys performance. Sometimes I though I was in an theatre-play, not in a movie. CanĀ“t wait, to see the movie again...

Oh my goodness! Thank you very much Barb & Becky for these wonderful shots! And I agree 100% with phoenixgal - stunning and chilling indeed!

Before I trample on somebody's copyright or other such thing, can someone tell me if it would be alright if I posted one of these to my Live Journal? I posted there yesterday and linked to you for the pics, but I'd love to have that REALLY menacing one on my page. Sighting down the barrel with one eye closed, but boy, the eye that's open? Criminy!

Posted Image

Have a great day ladies!

Paisley3691

I can hardly wait for this movie. :watchclock: Hopefully I don't have to wait more than others... (Hungary is punished because of steeling movies out of cinemas... :tissues:)

I read on here yesterday that the photographer asked that all these pictures be taken down and removed from siggys and avatars.

Had he changed his mind?

Lyn

I read on here yesterday that the photographer asked that all these pictures be taken down and removed from siggys and avatars.

Had he changed his mind?

Lyn

I think those were different photos than these ones. I think these ones are OK.

Theresa

We would never add photos to the gallery if the photographer had asked for them to be removed. As long as they are in the gallery they can be used for siggies or avatars. Any time we do receive such a request it is complied with as immediately as possible and a notice prominently posted to notify the members.