Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry on Dutch TV on July 3rd

I agree with Lisa. After listening carefully to the video he says I wanted to get a house at Malibu. Then later he says I got this house. Getting is not the same as buying. He also says many people rent at Malibu for the summer. I believe he is renting for the summer until he starts to film Mavericks.

I saw a brief glimpse of myself at the very end of part 2!! After Kimmel...

Posted ImagePosted Image

That was a real treat to hear Gerry in an interview. It has been ages since we heard from the man himself. It is nice to know what is on his mind and what he is doing. Thank you sofietje for these videos!! The man could never be boring!! BTW, I think he is renting the home.

~HUGS~ Kathy

For once I could post a video, normally I watch your videos because it was broadcast in the US.

i think he is renting it for the summer, I have to rewatch the inbterview to be sure. But I think that after Ischia he goes back home. He is talking about going back to Scotland in 2 weeks and I don't think that it was taped a long time ago

I really enjoyed the interview! Gerry looked great, and I love his house and ocean view. I, too, got the impression that he's just there for the summer. :)

Hello, everyone,

Because I don't know where to put this, I'll put it in "All things Gerry". Check out the Yahoo! news page for the Hilarious Hugh Laurie L'Oreal Cosmetics VIDEO and article with great references to Gerry!!

Obviously, I'm up way too late, with too much time on my hands!

bflo

I do hope someone can copy this Hugh Laurie video into our multimedia. I tried to copy it with RealPlayer, but it will only copy the pre-advertisement. Rats!

bflo

I do hope someone can copy this Hugh Laurie video into our multimedia. I tried to copy it with RealPlayer, but it will only copy the pre-advertisement. Rats!

bflo

There's already a link to it in the general off-topic forum, in the non-Gerry videos section...