Gerard Butler GALS
mumbleram

Got all my Gerry pix from the charity!

I won two Gery pics from the 'Photo Grab' auction that was going on during the con. I got those matted and in wonderful condition. Thanks to Barb. I had them framed :D.

I also won a signed "Men's Journal." That was sent to me from Cheryl and just in time too. I was having a bad day and then all of a sudden a knock at the door. It was Gerry! Well not really, but it was the journal. I had that framed too. Along with the Mens Journal I put the 4x6 picture that I got from Barb on top of the journal and framed them together. There is this wonderful place out here called "Deck the Walls." They are awesome and inexpensive. Next time I need something framed (hopefully of Gerry) I will go there :D.

Here are some pics

(click on pics to make larger)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks again to the wonderful ladies (and everyone else) who put this all together. I'm so excited to have Gerry in my house :D.

P.S. Sorry if the quality isn't that good. I took them with my fiances android camera. It takes far better pictures then my blackberry, however, not as good as a digital camera.

Rachie! They look wonderful in the grouping - so nicely framed :D

Glad you liked them and :ty: for participating in the raffle. :yourock:

I won two Gery pics from the 'Photo Grab' auction that was going on during the con. I got those matted and in wonderful condition. Thanks to Barb. I had them framed :D.

I also won a signed "Men's Journal." That was sent to me from Cheryl and just in time too. I was having a bad day and then all of a sudden a knock at the door. It was Gerry! Well not really, but it was the journal. I had that framed too. Along with the Mens Journal I put the 4x6 picture that I got from Barb on top of the journal and framed them together. There is this wonderful place out here called "Deck the Walls." They are awesome and inexpensive. Next time I need something framed (hopefully of Gerry) I will go there :D.

Here are some pics

(click on pics to make larger)

These are gorgeous, just like our Gerry. You are so lucky to have a Gerry place in your hall.

Sandy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks again to the wonderful ladies (and everyone else) who put this all together. I'm so excited to have Gerry in my house :D.

P.S. Sorry if the quality isn't that good. I took them with my fiances android camera. It takes far better pictures then my blackberry, however, not as good as a digital camera.

Looks great on your wall Rachie! So glad you like all the items!

Hugs,

Cheryl

Thanks Gals, I'm glad you liked how I put them together and had them framed. It's so nice because they are in an area that I walk past every morning and evening to get to my bedroom. Now I get to say "Good morning Gerry" and "Good night Gerry" everyday :pointy:. A wonderful addition to our home. My fiance even likes it, he helped me put them up. Which is good because the frame with the mens journal is a wee bit heavy.

I just love them so much, they are the pride and joy in our house (to me) right now. They will be greatly taken care of :D.

So my mother-in-law came over today and walked past my Gerry wall. Stopped examined it for about 5 secs and said, wow he really is good looking. I said "yes he is beautiful." She could not argue, for once, hehehe.