Gerard Butler GALS

Shirtless Boat Ride in Ischia

For those who havent already seen it... Enjoy!!

SOURCE

Gerard Butler goes shirtless while spending time on a boat with a mystery girl on Saturday (July 9) off the coast of the island Ischia in Naples, Italy.

The 41-year-old actor spent time with Pascal Vicedomini, founder of the Ischia Film Festival, earlier in the day. Gerard is in town to receive the Actor of the Year Award at the festival.

The 2011 Ischia Film Festival kicks off on Sunday (July 10) and will last one week. Among the events at the festival will be a premiere of Nicole Kidman's film Trespass.

And another

SOURCE

XXstephanieXX

:kiss:

Edited by FluffyCloud

Thanks Stephanie. x

Looks like the paps weren't able to get too close for those boat pics judging by the fuzzyness! :pointy:

I see the dreaded ciggy is out in the ones with Pascal Vicedomini though :unsure:

Edited by frisby

You're welcome.

I totally agree about the cigarette pics... what I thought was a cheeky puff in earlier pics seems to have transformed into the old habit. :(

If he's happy then we ought not to judge, but still i'd whip his butt if I saw him..... haha

xxStephaniexx

You're welcome.

I totally agree about the cigarette pics... what I thought was a cheeky puff in earlier pics seems to have transformed into the old habit. :(

If he's happy then we ought not to judge, but still i'd whip his butt if I saw him..... haha

xxStephaniexx

Yeah, maybe the next time a Gal gets to meet him they can give him a group telling off from all of us! You never know he might listen! I don't think any of us are judging him as such cos we all have our own naughtiness but we just all want him to have the long, healthy happy life he deserves.

:fans:

I am not judging but I was sad to see the cigarette. I want him to live a long life and not get those early wrinkles that smokers tend to get. My Mother smoked when I was a kid and never could stop. She is still smoking. I know how difficult it is to stop,but he had been without the cigarettes for so long that I really thought he had kicked the habit. Maybe he will stop again. I rather see him a little bigger than have the cigarettes. Either way love Gerry, can't wait to see the new movies.

geara