Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I Bid You Welcome to Redux ~ VIII!

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Red Carpet Event of ...

The Return

~ "The Phantom of the Opera" ~

~ For those who wish to experience again, or for the First Time ... the most beautiful phenomenon & Gerard Butler's elegantly compelling performance on the large screen, please join us!

If you have never seen Andrew Lloyd Webber's & Joel Schumacher's
"The Phantom of the Opera"
this is an experience beyond your imagination ...

Box Five Awaits You ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

~ November 5, 2011 ~ Une Heure ~ Midnight

~ Ticket: $20.00 (Ze 20,000 Francs)~

The Vista Theatre

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

" ... Let My Opera Begin!"

~ The Vista Theatre is a glorious example of Art Deco in its glory. Built in 1923, it now rests atop
the legendary film location of D. W. Griffith’s classic film "Intolerance".
The name D.W. Griffith remains nearly mythic as belonging to one of Hollywood's quintessential founders.

A richly detailed Egyptian interior evokes a unique experience resonating
deeply with Hollywood's glamorous history.
It is therefore more than fitting that yet another Masterpiece such as
"The Phantom of the Opera"now be added to its list of legends.

~ You will truly be inspired for One Night when you,
" ...Open Up your mind, let your fantasies unwind, in this darkness
which you know you cannot fight....
the darkness of the Music of the Night..... !"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please Note! No tickets will be sold at the Theatre! Advance Ticket Purchase Only ...
~ Contact Musik for details. Merci! ~

Posted Image

" ... Masquerade! Paper faces on parade... Masquerade!"

Posted Image

Evening Dress is once again encouraged & Masques de Mascarade are also most welcome!

Posted Image

For Guests who may be inspired to dress in costume:

Please keep Costumes within the theme of "The Phantom of the Opera". Mille merci!

I Remain Your Faithrul Servant,

Adieu! Musik ~ Opera Ghost's Secretary
Posted Image Edited by Musik

I cannot wait for this event and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who has never attended.

The film and the Pheast are simply wonderful!

I will be there and the Pheast! I posted this on the other forum, but I wanted to get the word out that I'm making the goody bags for the Pheast attendees. If you would like to contribute, please PM me.

Thanks!

Veejer

I'm there! I have goodies for the raffle, but not sure about the goodie bags yet, Veronica. I'll let you know.

What is the address of the Vista? I need to find a new hotel for the weekend. Thanks!

Lisa

Two weeks from tonight is Phantom!! Can't wait!! :pointy:

Veejer

Thank you is not enough...but here goes...to Martha, Lori, Andy, Janis and anyone and everyone who worked to make the Vista Theater a wonderland of Phantom Happiness...Seeing this glorious film on the big screen is always as moving and gorgeous and amazing as it was the very first time we saw it on opening night in December of 2004...and every Redux since then has been an absolute *joy*. Martha, you never fail to amaze me and I love you and thank you with all my heart.

To each and every person who attended the Phantom Pheast, to all who bought raffle tickets, to all the wonderful people who donated the goodies for our raffle, to Veronica who always blows our mind with her amazing goodie bags (and a Phabulous new hairdo for the evening as well :woot: ), to Sarahkitty and Mom, Sarah B,Cheryl and Sherrell for keeping me from losing my mind entirely (LOL) with all of your help in making our Pheast beautiful: You totally Rock~!!!!...to my sister Tamara for your magical touches on all of the raffle goodies (I missed you more than words could ever say) and last but certainly not least, to Susan...my best friend, my hero and the hardest working person who ever lived...the Phantom Pheast is what it is because of *YOU*. Thank you so much to *all* for sharing such a wonderful evening with all of us. The best thing of all is doing our utmost for the City of Hope and Trees for Life... and it all started with *Gerry* who inspired us to give as he gives and to remember always that We are All Connected.

As I said, thank you is not enough...but, my heart is overflowing with gratitude and I wanted to share how much this amazing event has blessed my life.

Much much love, xoxoxoxCheri