Gerard Butler GALS

7/16 - Gerry paragliding in Zermatt, Switzerland

Rendita

Well, this definitely put a smile on my face. It looks like he's having a blast. Very, very cool. :)

Picture of the Day on the Paragliding Zermatt Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171729212893236&set=a.119763488089809.17742.100001684754270&type=1&theater

Edited by Rendita

I loved that laugh. He was having so much fun. I'm not afraid of heights just falling from them, so not sure if I could do this or not. Plus, Im sure this is not a cheap thrill.

Thanks Ren! Very cool. What a beautiful countryside. So glad he didn't lose his camera, lol. I'm not so sure I could do that. Those sudden turns and pivots. I get motion sickness...not such a good thing for the people on the ground, lol.

Thanks Ren! Very cool. What a beautiful countryside. So glad he didn't lose his camera, lol. I'm not so sure I could do that. Those sudden turns and pivots. I get motion sickness...not such a good thing for the people on the ground, lol.

I thought the same thing about the camera. However, I'm also the person that had my arm hanging out the window when we were driving through Glencoe last year. We were going quite fast, but I actually got some pretty good shots. Of course they don't compare to the real thing, which is just beautiful.

Ren

Thanks Ren I'm sure Gerry has a death wish :lmao: I'd be peeing my pants up there.

Moira

I wouldn't have gotten up there in the first place! Not even for Gerry. The scenery is gorgeous, though. I'm so glad he got to do something different and enjoy a new country. I'm very jealous, and live vicariously through his adventures. :)

Thanks, Bren!

Thanks Ren I'm sure Gerry has a death wish :lmao: I'd be peeing my pants up there.

Moira

I wouldn't have gotten up there in the first place! Not even for Gerry. The scenery is gorgeous, though. I'm so glad he got to do something different and enjoy a new country. I'm very jealous, and live vicariously through his adventures. :)

Thanks, Bren!

Gerry loves flying helicopters and such. Men and their games! My brother did parachuting from airplanes, my son bungee jumping, and my SIL loved motocross jumping and racing. All of them skiers, too (I have read GB loves skiing as well)

Switzerland must also be a great place for Gerry to practice his love of mountain biking. Good for him! (not me, thank you!)

:whoa:

Edited by Emily Bronte