Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry to Attend the Academy Awards (Oscars) on March 5

Gerry at the Oscars. I am so excited :yippee: I will be glued to my tv that night.

I love formal Gerry...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Suz
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: Oh the treasure trail!!!!! I had almost forgotten about that... :bleh:

Love it, he should have grown it almost back to normal by now!!!

Those tight stomach muscles......that lush treasure trail.... oh yeah baby, I'd be checking it out myself!!!

Up close and personal!! :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:

:clap: Oh the treasure trail!!!!! I had almost forgotten about that... :bleh:

Love it, he should have grown it almost back to normal by now!!!

Those tight stomach muscles......that lush treasure trail.... oh yeah baby, I'd be checking it out myself!!!

Up close and personal!! :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:

But if he's at the Awards, then he'll be all dressed and we won't get to see the Treasue Trail!! :cry:

:treasuretrail: :takeitoff:

He was there last year too, and I'm pretty sure I watched the whole red carpet thing, and never saw him. Only saw him in pix from one of the after-parties. saw a good one of him and Selma Hayek, and some third person. Wonder what Selma thought!! :cunning:

I believe he skipped the awards last year and just went to Elton John's party (which is for charity) - he was photographed there with Elton, Selma and Namoi Watts (there was one that cracked me up because the girls were talking over him while he was leaned back looking bored to death). Then he said he left and went back to his hotel early to read a book. Gotta love a guy who just does what he wants to do and to heck with the whole "butt kissing" that is Hollywood. I couldn't live that life, not even if it meant living it with him.

:spit:

Haha, Susan, I cannot even respond to that last comment!! Are you suuuure????

I wonder if he was reading Robert Burns..... :kisswink:

Susan...I cannot wait till tomorrow to see BOMBAY DREAMS with you!!

:bellydance::bellydance::bellydance:

~AG~

And a Man who likes to read a book?!%$@#!

How *HOT* is that?!! :headspin:

:bootyshake: Maybe I could just meet him for some under the sheets fun instead of attending all the arse kissing events.. that might bring him even quicker back to me!!!!

Whatta a night - taking off that tux.. mmm

Only saw him in pix from one of the after-parties. saw a good one of him and Selma Hayek, and some third person. Wonder what Selma thought!! :cunning:

I remember that. That particular pic caused a lot of talk. I did hear though that they do know each other, (are friends apparently). This was back then too.

You guys crack me up. The other girl in the photo is I believe Julie Verdin? I think thats her name.

I got a kick out of his leaving early to. I don't blame him for avoiding the aren't we special back patting self indulgent butt kissing that those nights are all about. I did enough of that in my career that it gives me a bad taste in my mouth........I like a man who doesn't do that stuff or go in for that kind of thing......early night..put down that book darlin...heh heh heh........

Gerry, Selma and another lady picture

I remember it because it's in the Photo Caption Game.

Cheers!

:ohmy: OMGOSH!!!

I have never seen THAT picture!! Haha!! Poor GERRY, he really looks so uncomfortable!! Poor baby!!

(Lucky girls!! :tasty: ) I had seen a pic, where Selma was standing in the middle, and Gerry on her left....but this pic is a whole 'nother story!! Thanks for posting the link Zany!! :inlove:

~Attila Girl~ :kisswink: :mopboyattila: :attila: :attilasword: :kisswink:

::D: Actually, GALS the other woman is Melissa George, a married aussie actress... she was in Derailed with Jennifer Aniston..

Hi AussieRose! Thanks for adding that she's a MARRIED actress!!! I feel so much better!! Hahaha!! :rotflmao:

Edited by Attila Girl

^ :lol:

I just can't wait to see Mr. Butler in a tux, is there anything hotter???!!! Ok, don't answer that!!!!! :cunning:

I don't understand, Gerry is suposed to be in Vancouver by then, how he could be in two places at once? Is he going to the oscars or not?

I just can't wait to see Mr. Butler in a tux, is there anything hotter???!!! Ok, don't answer that!!!!! :cunning:

I don't understand, Gerry is suposed to be in Vancouver by then, how he could be in two places at once? Is he going to the oscars or not?

I guess we will just have to wait and see. As mentioned before a flight from Vancouver to LA isn't that long, so it's possible fo him to fly in for the Oscars.

Unless hmmmm.... there are Gerry clones, and if there are any I am first in line! :Draculababy:

I guess we will just have to wait and see. As mentioned before a flight from Vancouver to LA isn't that long, so it's possible fo him to fly in for the Oscars.

Unless hmmmm.... there are Gerry clones, and if there are any I am first in line! :Draculababy:

...and I'm in line right behind you!! :cunning:

I also heard that he had to be in Vancouver by Saturday. I for one was wondering if we'd catch a glimpse of him on Saturday from the Independant Spirit Awards. I watched the WHOLE THING last year and NEVER saw him, but then there were all those gorgeous pix posted of him and Emily Mortimer, so he was there!!

According to reliable sources, Gerry will be attending the 78th Annual Academy Awards on March 5th. So turn those VCR's on for your chance at a peek at Gerry!

:yippee: Stef

Oh yeah! We gonna see our Mr. Supercuter!:yummy: Wishing him have a lot of fun there. Hope to see a lot of new pics.