Gerard Butler GALS
becozy

New - old pics Gerry out clubbing

at Moonshadows Club in Malibu

Posted Image Posted Image

look more like 2007?!

Edited by becozy
corrected 'date'

Personally, I don't think these are recent. I think they're older photos that just showed up so Isopix dated them when they received them - which we know happens all the time by these photo sites. Gerry's face is way thinner, and I just don't think he cut his hair all of a sudden.

I guess time will tell if we see a more for certain recent photo, but when comparing that face to the face at the Manchester United pics from last week, totally different.

Again, JMHO. And just because they're in a very very popular restaurant in Malibu (I've eaten there - it's quite nice), doesn't mean they're recent. I'm sure Gerry had been in Malibu long before he rented the house.

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

When I saw these pics I thought surely they can't be taken yesterday as he looks heavier in them than at the game last week and very healthy indeed. Like you said if the next pics that surface show him with short hair then that's it solved.

Moira

I noticed that not only is his hair short, it's also very dark. Wonder when these pictures were taken? :confused:

I'm so glad Gerry gets to let his hair down and enjoy himself. Sometimes I think the cameras should turn off for a little while. He looks great in all pictures.

While I agree the pictures don't look recent, I still think he looks great! :heat:

As always, it's great to see him out and about having a good time.

Ginny while i agree with you to an extent he happily posed for those pics. If they are taken by the papz he didn't mind or wouldn't have posed like that. He unfortunately has no control over pics taken from afar.

Moira

Shaved...haircut...hair color darker than recently....cheeks fuller...no, those are not recent. But he looks great AND HAPPY!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I agree. They look like they're probably from a couple of years ago. They also look more like personal pics someone took than paparazzi pics.

Ren

After doing a bit of digging, he looks like he did at Cannes in 2007 (Gallery here ) including the "interesting" hat :lol:

I grabbed and added them from isopics which had them as 'New' and I didn't even really 'look' at them as I was in the midst of making family dinner! :bonk:

I'm going to move them to Misc. :D

Barb, you're a sweetheart, you know that! Nice to see him in one of his silly moods and hats! The Gerry that I fell for! :kisswink:

Delene

I'm so glad Gerry gets to let his hair down and enjoy himself. Sometimes I think the cameras should turn off for a little while. He looks great in all pictures.

:pointy: Well said!

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

The pictures are old and you can see, I do not understand them because they want to go for new.

I found the article on the photos.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.viply.de%2F%3Fp%3D51709%26comments&act=url

It's not very nice what they write on Gerry! :poof:

The pictures are old and you can see, I do not understand them because they want to go for new.

I found the article on the photos.

http://translate.goo...omments&act=url

It's not very nice what they write on Gerry! :poof:

Thanks Mina,

You're also right that article isn't nice, although it could be translated wrong and could be easily mis-read.

His hair looks darker too, unless he's had the chop and hit the bottle I would suspect these pictures are a few years old!

xxStephaniexx

:kiss:

The images, I think, is 2007. But they did it through new, nearly made Aug. 2.