Gerard Butler GALS

8/5 - Butler presents HFPA Grant to Art of the Elysium

becozy

The Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. rounded up Leonardo DiCaprio, Gerard Butler, Lea Michele and sundry other stars Thursday afternoon to fete the org's charitable efforts, which this year totaled a record $1,579,500 in grants to film schools, nonprofit orgs and other entertainment-related charities.

A lean-looking, shaggy-headed Butler was first to take the stage at the Beverly Hills Hotel, giving way to a succession of Hollywood talent who accepted or presented checks on behalf of orgs including The Film Foundation, Film Independent, Sundance Institute, LACMA, MOMA and several universities, foundations and scholarship programs.

Butler, on hand to present a grant to The Art of Elysium, introduced newly elected HFPA prexy Dr. Aida Takla O'Reilly, who succeeded Philip Berk in June.

Read the entire article at the Source

I'm glad to see Gerry looking more rested and like himself. Wondered where he'd gotten to and then he pops up on the West Coast. How does he do that?

Quick question, is it okay for me to repost pictures that you host to my live journal? I don't want to be stepping on any rules & regs!

Peace!

Paisley

Quick question, is it okay for me to repost pictures that you host to my live journal? I don't want to be stepping on any rules & regs!

Peace!

Paisley

Yes, you may. :thankyou: for asking