Gerard Butler GALS

Shirtless, 6+pack, Mr. Pinky

becozy

:swoon: OK, that picture just took two years off this old lady's life - but what a way to go! It's gonna take me three days to stop the drooling ...and other wet stuff!

OOPS, can I say that here? :spank:

Suzie

:swoon: OK, that picture just took two years off this old lady's life - but what a way to go! It's gonna take me three days to stop the drooling ...and other wet stuff!

OOPS, can I say that here? :spank:

Suzie

You meant sweat, right? :rotflmao:

Ren

Posted ImagePosted Image OMFG!!! You know, he's gonna ruin me eventually. He keeps looking hot like that and I'm just going to die from heat exhaustion. All that hotness, radiating like that. Doesn't he know we are having a heatwave here in the south?! I can't take it!!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You know I think I could happily go broke if he volunteered to auction off that jersey. Just sayin'. Although, I know he isn't going to give that up. Maybe, there's a website where one could design their own jersey... GALS everywhere, can be easily spotted by the green stripy shirts sporting "BUTLER" on the back! lol

I'm gonna go research that.

He's looking much happier then he did recently! What happened? Good to see him looking like the old Gerry with that big smile! And even though he's thin, he looks more ripped!

That pic is killing me! I've got to look away now! I'm startin' to "sweat" too! :pant:

Delene

Posted ImagePosted Image OMFG!!! You know, he's gonna ruin me eventually. He keeps looking hot like that and I'm just going to die from heat exhaustion. All that hotness, radiating like that. Doesn't he know we are having a heatwave here in the south?! I can't take it!!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You know I think I could happily go broke if he volunteered to auction off that jersey. Just sayin'. Although, I know he isn't going to give that up. Maybe, there's a website where one could design their own jersey... GALS everywhere, can be easily spotted by the green stripy shirts sporting "BUTLER" on the back! lol

YOU CAN GO ORDER ONE FROM THE OFFICIAL CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB SUPERSTORE!!! I checked it out, and you can personalize your own jersey! But it's in euros, so there is that. But who cares!!! We could all be sportin, our own jerseys. How awesome is that!?

YOU CAN GO ORDER ONE FROM THE OFFICIAL CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB SUPERSTORE!!! I checked it out, and you can personalize your own jersey! But it's in euros, so there is that. But who cares!!! We could all be sportin, our own jerseys. How awesome is that!?

If you find out how much they are and how to order, please let me know.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Apparently I was worried for nothing! :pointy: I've never been so glad to be wrong in my whole life!

Lisa

I'm with you, Lisa! Gerry looks great....fit and healthy!! Thank the good Lord we were worrying for nothing!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:yummy:!

Posted Image

more to be added, but none so sweet! :lol:

sue - gbutt greatest london fan

i think he is looking a bit too slim now and personally like him with a bit more meat on him, but thats my point of view.

i never watch football, but i sat through it all last night and gerry nearly got a goal at the beginning. he was so desperate to get one for his dream team

since he was a kid. he managed to stay on through three quarters of the match which, considering he isnt a sportsmen, was brilliant, and the other celebrities were only on and off for a short time, except nick from westlife.

he looked like he was having a great time and to be able to go onto the pitch in the green hoops of celtic, his all time fav. club since childhood was, i should think, a great feeling. also it shows it meant so much to him as he travelled all across the pond from l.a. to be included in this brilliant evening of football to help the people of africa. gbutt supports a lot of charities which shows, what a considerate person he is and he shares his well deserved wealth with the less fortunate.

the whole programme was great, and ive alway liked billy connolly and it was probably great for gbutt to see him again as they have starred in two films together but quite a few years ago.

:funnyface: You know, as I look over this particular picture over and over, "studding" it, going over every centimeter, corner to corner. I'm thinking that, he's just sucking that gut in. Yeah. :whiteflag::tens: I know I'm holding my, um....breath. Edited by eptxgirl3

Many of the other celebrities actually have a background in football, playing for teams at a decent level before leaving to pursue other careers. I was thrilled to see John Hartson ( the man who stood with Gerard at kick off ) after his grueling cancer battle and great to Russel Watson in good singing voice after his brain tumour removal.

Larson at 39 is still good enough to play top class football and boy I am old enough to remember the two acting Managers O'Neil and Strachan as players let alone the likes of Roy Keane. Still cannot compute in my brain that Gerard was man to man marking the former Man United Captain and odd fact if you are interested Roy Keane was the subject of a modern opera.

J

I think some people were enquiring about ordering Celeic shirts.

They can be customised to have the number 23 and Butler stamped on the back. According to my calculations the price is in $

$77.00 for plain shirt

$20.00 for lettering and the number 23

So that is $97.00 for the shirt however P&P looks tricky to work out as it depends on where you live overseas so will be calulated on weight and size of package.

My guess is it will be another $20-$30 so must be around the $120 to $130 to purchase the shirt.

My link

J

Edited by pothos

Honestly, seeing the clickable I thought for a moment it was a Gerry-doll.... :funnyup:

Seeing Henke brought me back and then I enlarged.... :bonk:

*________________________________________________________________________________*

Edited by NordicGirl

Honestly, seeing the clickable I thought for a moment it was a Gerry-doll.... :funnyup:

Seeing Henke brought me back and then I enlarged.... :bonk:

*________________________________________________________________________________*

My Gerry doll is not THAT muscular! (He is cute, though)

Suzie

I think some people were enquiring about ordering Celeic shirts.

They can be customised to have the number 23 and Butler stamped on the back. According to my calculations the price is in $

$77.00 for plain shirt

$20.00 for lettering and the number 23

So that is $97.00 for the shirt however P&P looks tricky to work out as it depends on where you live overseas so will be calulated on weight and size of package.

My guess is it will be another $20-$30 so must be around the $120 to $130 to purchase the shirt.

My link

J

Thanks J for the info. Wish I had $130 to get one :D.

Boy he does look great as usual. Who won the game?