Gerard Butler GALS
framolamdu

Gerard Butler Sunday Morning Coffee Run

May I just ask?

Does anybody know who the lady is with him?

Robin Iris

I believe it's one of his assistants!

Also, I have found larger double/two and pointy and backdrop pics :D and am adding them to the Gallery now

Edited to add clickable thumbs :cunning:

Posted Image pointy

Posted Imagedouble/two

Posted Image backdrop :kisswink:

Posted Image Posted Image and dressing-on-the-run-a la Superman :kiss:

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/2011/081411/Malibu_Aug11_20.jpg.html

You can see her better in this pic w/o the sunglasses. She's not any assistant that I'm familiar with, although I obviously don't know everyone that works w/ Gerry. I know some people thought it was Amy, who is in the gas station pics from yesterday, but you can see from this pic that it's not the same person.

Amy - http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/2011/081511malibu/081511-jj3.jpg.html

Also, I have found larger double/two and pointy and backdrop pics :D and am adding them to the Gallery now

Edited to add clickable thumbs :cunning:

Posted Image pointy

Posted Imagedouble/two

Posted Image backdrop :kisswink:

Posted Image Posted Image and dressing-on-the-run-a la Superman :kiss:

I LOOVE CLICKABLE THUMBSLOTS, er, thumbNAILS! Thanks, Mrs. B!

I know most will be distracted by the hand in this one:

Posted Image

but I'm most intrigued by those SHOULDERS! Forget "bringing sexy back," Gerry HAS sexy back! His "wingspan" is most ...:yummy:

:lol:

yes indeed!!

And when I see his hand, on his hip, going beneath the waistband, giving a gentle 'slip', I think: "Need a hand?" :lalala:

:lol:

yes indeed!!

And when I see his hand, on his hip, going beneath the waistband, giving a gentle 'slip', I think: "Need a hand?" :lalala:

ATTAGAL!!! :woo:

:rotflmao:

I love when your VonKinkilla hem shows!

:yummy::faint:

Hello!!!!

Wow, he looks so great, handsome, sexy!!!!! Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!! Thank you Gerard, we really appreciate!!!!

Josée

He looks so skinny. I cannot stand it! :(

He was meant to be a beefy MAN. He looks so LA. I know, I know...its for a role, but geez, its awful - he looks sooooo ordinary now. Those goldish pants look like they can wrap around him twice. ICK!

Edited by sav8821

but just think how much easier they will be to take off! :cunning: whoops...now ya'll got me saying things... :yummy:

Taking off pants?!? *looks around bewildered* Where am I? *ransacks memory of gutter, upstairs and the likes...* :unsure:

sue - londons greatest fan

ive always wanted to learn to surf since holidaying in cornwall, uk and just standing watching them from the shoreline. alas, i never did, as you really have to live at the seaside and practice regularly to get the art, and as i lived and live still in london that was that.

i alway watch it on tv as i am fascinated by it, so you can imagine my interest in watching him practice and practice for his new film. its such a shame this film isnt being filmed next year, as i have just booked my holiday to the hawaiian islands, and among the attractions i will be going to the north shore to watch the professionals surf, and on the way back stop in long beach for two nights in november. seeings gerry starts the film sept. this year he will still be filming in november. thats twice now when gbutts been filming, i have missed it by a year. it happened in vancouver 2006, when he was filming b.o.a.w. i went there a year later. bad timing.

I really enjoyed these pics, and yes, his hair lools like it is several shades darker that at the Legends Charity thing.

He looks about the same size that he was in Dracula 2000 except the shoulders are wider now. He looks fantastic, as

always.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

It looks like he is giving that blond a ring of some sort.

I hope she is younger than she looks. He needs to find himself a beautiful

30 ear old so he can have many beautiful children. I wish he had

been around 30 years ago, and looking for the perfect love.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Taking off pants?!? *looks around bewildered* Where am I? *ransacks memory of gutter, upstairs and the likes...* :unsure:

THANK YOU GALS...ALL OF YOU ARE SOOO FUNNY. I WAS ABOUT READY TO TURN HIS PICTURES TO THE WALL, THEN SAW THESE AND READ YOUR COMMENTS..HILARIOUS! Oh what heck ..why let go? There's always a surprise around the corner! THANKS again for lots of laughs!!

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I have my own theory about this whole thing ... total speculation, but I believe I'm not too far off from the truth. What it looks like to ME is that she's showing him that huge green ring she has on (you can see it in other pics), and then he goes on to show her how he could have been Green Lantern or some other super hero. :rotflmao: That's what the succession of pics looks like to me. LOL

Just fun to make a story out of the pics, and one that doesn't make Gerry look like a Lothario.

Lisa

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

I have my own theory about this whole thing ... total speculation, but I believe I'm not too far off from the truth. What it looks like to ME is that she's showing him that huge green ring she has on (you can see it in other pics), and then he goes on to show her how he could have been Green Lantern or some other super hero. :rotflmao: That's what the succession of pics looks like to me. LOL

Just fun to make a story out of the pics, and one that doesn't make Gerry look like a Lothario.

Lisa

Sounds plausible to me, Lisa! Besides, I like the idea he would do that. The man is a ham and loves to perform.

~HUGS~ Kathy