Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

I'm A Grandma!

Hey GALS! Just wanted to announce that my stepson (Bill's eldest from his first marriage) and his wife, welcomed baby Emmeline into the world on Sunday! A wonderful ray of sunshine for my hubby at this difficult time of his life. The moment he saw the first Photo Graham sent to his cell phone, Bill broke down and cried. Hey, he may be forgetful, but he has not forgotten how to love! I hope he will get to see her in the flesh before she grows up too fast! For a number of reasons he was thinking that he would never have any grandchildren. So here she is with her daddy, and with Graham's stepson Drew!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Congrats to you and your Bill. Gr.children are such a blessing! Welcome Emmeline to the world! :) Your folks have been waiting and watching for you.

I'm so happy for you and Bill. I hope he gets to spend lots of time with her.

Welcome, Emmeline, to GALS. Train her right, Fran.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Welcome to the "Grand-ma club" Swannie...I have 5 grand daughters but of course they are all now teenagers Lol...

How wonderful, I'm so happy for both of you and the entire family!! :pointy:

Grandchildren are truly the sweetest thing! :kiss: Hopefully we'll see you in the wee thread?

Hugs from Eva Mari

Happy for you and Bill, Swannie. Congrats to you and the parents. Posted Image The pics ae Beautiful!

Linda

Posted Image I'm so happy for you, Swannie, and Bill and of course the happy parents! A wonderful time in your life. I just found out that I am going to be a Grandma for the second time so I know how you are feeling. I enjoyed the pictures and forgot how small newborns are. So precious! Enjoy!

~HUGS~ Kathy

This is really wonderful, Swannie! Especially after the rough time you've been through. I'm so glad Bill's reaction was so positive. This is the beginning of a wonderful chapter in your life! Enjoy!

Rayna