Gerard Butler GALS

New Contest! Deadline extended to April 30th

Sarah

Cafepress now has BLACK T's.

I'd love some of you creative GALS to come up with some graphics for them.

DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 30th! ::D:

This is now a Contest which is open to all members (except Admin and Mod Squad!): please see Dr. Em's post #25 in this thread.

But first, some guidelines.

Graphics need to be 10 inches x 10 inches.

When designing for black t-shirts at CafePress, keep in mind that white areas of your designs will no longer be treated as transparent when printing on black. For example, if your image is on a white background, the white background will be printed along with your design. The whites of the eyes will be white, not the color of the garment.

You'll want to create and upload transparent images to obtain professional looking t-shirt designs.

Like so:

Posted Image

PNG is always the recommended image format.

Ok, design away!

Please post your graphics here.

Sarah

edited 4/12: Threads for black-T and Contest were merged

Edited by becozy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jes, I absolutely :rotflmao: adore those camel graphics! The kilt is lovely! I can't wait to buy one or more!

Do more. More, MORE!

Linda (Beaches)

:funnyface:*kilt needs to be whipping in the wind, Doll. A little bit of butt, If you please*

Edited by givemeabeach

BLACK cafepress tees?? w00t w00t!! :dance3: :headspin: :cheer: :yippee:

I love black shirts...I own far too many of them. And you can wear them in a waterfight. :bleh:

Black T-shirts, yeah!!!

Need black, only thing I wear around the theatre backstage.

Suggestion, as I have no computer artistic abilities (I act and I direct, so there, and get paid for it, too).

How about the gorgeous Atilla wearing the loincloth (gulp) on the bed? :tasty: Just the pix alone will encite Butlermania.

And black is the only thing 'back-stage vampires' wear anyway :Draculababy:

Black T-shirts, yeah!!!

Suggestion, as I have no computer artistic abilities (I act and I direct, so there, and get paid for it, too).

How about the gorgeous Atilla wearing the loincloth (gulp) on the bed? :tasty: Just the pix alone will encite Butlermania.

And black is the only thing 'back-stage vampires' wear anyway :Draculababy:

Sorry - can't do images like that due to copyright issues. (Sucks, I know!)

LOL you like my drawings too.... The last one is suposta (yes that is a word) be sung like Eric when Christine comes to give him the ring... I need sleep.

Jes

:rotflmao: Wind...you're way funny and clever and talented! :rose:

Oh, I know! And it's hysterical!

They are all a riot...very funny...

Wait 'til http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif sees these designs! :kisswink:

Black T-shirts, yeah!!!

Hey, same here! I have a show that opens late next month, I'll have to invest in a GALS tee for it... :cunning:

Okay Jes....those pictures are FAR to hilarious!! :rotflmao:

LOL you like my drawings too.... The last one is suposta (yes that is a word) be sung like Eric when Christine comes to give him the ring... I need sleep.

Jes

Wait 'til http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif sees these designs! :kisswink:

Rock on!

Loooove the camel shots!

One thing.

Are those shots trademarked to camel cigs?

I'm certain the one in boots in the bar was a camel cig ad.

Are we going to have legal issues.

It would so reign if we could use them, but I know CP is strict..

Jes

Rock on!

Loooove the camel shots!

One thing.

Are those shots trademarked to camel cigs?

I'm certain the one in boots in the bar was a camel cig ad.

Are we going to have legal issues.

It would so reign if we could use them, but I know CP is strict..

Bethy,

Yep, they are German Camel adds, And they were done for a giggle. I would not suggest anyone mass produce these shirts as the leagal issues are huge. I should have posted this disclaimer last night.

Jes.

Those camel graphics are hilarious! I especially love the first one in the boots, and the last one. Too bad we can't use them. We need to get a clever artistic GAL to do some original camel artwork for us.

Hello all you talented GALS ~

Beginning immediately we are holding a contest for a graphic for a t-shirt to be sold at the GB Fan Convention. The t-shirt which you will receive when you pay for your registration have already been designed.

So we propose a contest to come up with the best graphic for the t-shirt to be sold at the convention, for the support of this site. As many have expressed a great interest in dark shirts, we would like this graphic to be designed with that in mind.

For more information see Sarah's original post.

The winner will receive their designed t-shirt, a bottle of Burberry Brit and the thrill of knowing they designed a t-shirt for the GALS!

Please post your designs on this thread. The deadline is April 15th.

Deadline extended to April 30th! ::D:

Good Luck!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Edited by becozy