Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Paisleyscot

9/2 - Author of "The Bricklayer" dies

Paul Lindsay; Ex-Detroit FBI Agent and Prolific Author of 7 Novels Dead at 68

Excerpt:

He authored his first book at the tail end of his FBI career, which stirred controversy in the FBI because it was a thinly veiled novel that took shots at some folks in the agency.

He went on to write six other books. And just last month it was reported that Millenium Films had acquired the rights to “The Bricklayer”, his best-selling novel penned under the pseudonym Noah Boyd, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Book was written under the pseudonym Noah Boyd

The report also noted that Scottish actor Gerard Butler is supposed to star in the film as a rogue former agent who’s services are needed to battle a criminal group that’s been demanding multi-million dollar ransom payments.

Read entire article HERE

Oh, how sad! I wonder if the project will go on with Gerry in the lead. If so, I'll bet Gerry's participation would be a tribute to Mr. Lindsay.

I just bought the book and can't wait to read it.

Suzie

Sad news; my prayers go out to his family.

I'm sure Gerry would have enjoyed meeting him in preparation for his role in the movie. Hope everything stays on track for Gerry and the production.

Linda

That's too sad! He won't get to see his story on the big screen! But I hope this doesn't deter the progress of the film.

I ordered the book a couple of weeks ago from Amazon but haven't seen it yet! I ordered two books at the same time but from different vendors and got the one but not The Bricklayer!

Again, this is so disappointing and sad.

Delene