Gerard Butler GALS

Machine Gun Preacher LA Premiere 21 Sep

framolamdu

Congrats to the 4 winners of Sam's VIP tickets with Gerry meet n greet. What a fantastic opportunity going there knowing you are guaranteed meeting Gerry and helping out the charity.

Well for all those who felt just attending and supporting Sam and Gerry wasn't possible I've managed to secure via a legitimate source a block of 10 reserved seat tickets to the premiere with access to post premiere reception in aid of Angels of East Africa. I've personally donated the $2500 already to secure the tix and want to give Gals members a chance to attend. The tix are $250 each. There is no guaranteed interaction with Gerry.

If any member is interested please PM me for further details. This is such an important movie for Gerry it will be great if some more of us could attend to support.

Moira

Wow! That's great Moira, just wish I lived on the West coast cause I would take you up on the offer. You should have NO problem getting the seats sold....It's such a much needed cause and to be able to be at the premier and possibly interact with Gerry and Sam is just an added bonus!! I'd be happy just to be there!

:wave: Frannie

Congrats to the 4 winners of Sam's VIP tickets with Gerry meet n greet. What a fantastic opportunity going there knowing you are guaranteed meeting Gerry and helping out the charity.

Well for all those who felt just attending and supporting Sam and Gerry wasn't possible I've managed to secure via a legitimate source a block of 10 reserved seat tickets to the premiere with access to post premiere reception in aid of Angels of East Africa. I've personally donated the $2500 already to secure the tix and want to give Gals members a chance to attend. The tix are $250 each. There is no guaranteed interaction with Gerry.

If any member is interested please PM me for further details. This is such an important movie for Gerry it will be great if some more of us could attend to support.

Moira

Moira once again you've outdone yourself with your initiative and proactiveness and it's great to be offering this so that other members can benefit too so thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theresa

Moira, I sent you a pm this a.m. about the tix to the premiere. I got a notification back from you in my email but you were addressing Frannie! What up? Did Frannie get my pm? :doh::p

Delene

PS It was 11:30 or so this morning.

Edited by GBPhanatic

Delene I PMd you last night. Yes I was replying to Frannie is another thread and it somehow found it's way into a pm to you sorry.

No problem! I just pmed you back. I will reiterate that since you have possibly only the one ticket left, and I was hoping to get two to take along another GALfriend, I will pass this time! Sounds like it would have been a blast but maybe I can catch another opportunity in the future!

Please give it to the next in line if the person it's promised too passes on it.

Thanks again so much for considering me for this rare chance of a lifetime! You are the best and GALS is lucky to have you! :kiss:

Delene