Gerard Butler GALS

New Support Drive - We're Growing Rapidly!

Dr. Em

It's just FUN HERE!! Since coming here and meeting you all, my life has only gotten better and better. I owe GALS a lot. :thankyou:

Awh Football Princess...I wuv you!! :kisswink:

~AG~

:mopboyattila:

@->-->----

<<kicking and screaming in my best 2-yr old temper tantrum voice>> "... but I don't wanna get ON the Wagon ... all my friends are UNDER the Wagon!"

Is this you Gspot??? :tantrum:

((hee hee))

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay....I just woke up from a much needed nap. So here is the latest count....a wee bit over $1,800.00 JUST IN THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

I have received a few checks, but I'm sure I will get bombarded with more checks here in a couple of days as many of you have said you mailed a check.

You women are amazing! :thankyou: so much! I think we're going to make it after all! *Dr. Em does happy dance.*

I'll look into the payment plan option.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

I'd be willing for an automatic payment too. I don't know if anyone knows this, but I heard through the grapevine that we are in need of this size server because GALS has as much or more traffic than another well-known GB site. The server people were wondering what we were doing to advertise! (um... nada) It's just FUN HERE!! Since coming here and meeting you all, my life has only gotten better and better. I owe GALS a lot. :thankyou:

She means...we had lunch together today! hee-hee!

Pammer ~ You know I love you and I knew these women would take good care of you. Anyway, like I told you at lunch, the therapy here is far cheaper than at a clinic! :bleh:

Love you all!

Dr. Em

I think Gerry should cough up some cash. I mean, if he wasn't so damn NICE AND gorgeous, I wouldn't have GALS to start with ... it seems like it would be the "right" thing for him to do...

On second thought, I guess that would be like asking him to provide an "open bar" for a bunch of alcoholics...

<<kicking and screaming in my best 2-yr old temper tantrum voice>> "... but I don't wanna get ON the Wagon ... all my friends are UNDER the Wagon!"

:muahaha:

Okay....I just woke up from a much needed nap. So here is the latest count....a wee bit over $1,800.00 JUST IN THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

I have received a few checks, but I'm sure I will get bombarded with more checks here in a couple of days as many of you have said you mailed a check.

You women are amazing! :thankyou: so much! I think we're going to make it after all! *Dr. Em does happy dance.*

I'll look into the payment plan option.

Dr. Em

WooHoo!!!! What a great response. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

See, we need our daily dose of the GALS site, otherwise our poor families would have to put up with us in an untreated state. Baaaaaddddd.

Dayna you should slap me next time we have lunch, I haven't checked back in here. I didn't realize that the costs had gone so high. But here is what I figure...

I spend $25 every month for internet ( and most of the junk I could live without)

I spend $10 a month for stupid bill pay( and then it still takes my bills forever to reach their destination)

I spend $30 a month for netflics ( and havent send for a movie in 4 months)

Plus a lot more on really stupid stuff, that I don't need, or seldom use! :confused:

If I'm gonna spend my money on that crud ( for $000 of satisfaction) I might as well spend some on the important stuff (LIKE GALS YEAHHHH).

My check will be in the mail tomorrow. ( You don't know if there is a way that I could add this site to my bill pay accounts? It would be great if I could just set it up and forget it, like an automatic payment of $10 per month. I know its not much, but it could add up to $120.00 for the year. Could you let me know if this would be possible?)

Hugs Toni

What a great post, Toni!! ::D:

Yes, $10 a month would be fabulous...

I try to send my 'coupon' and 'rebate' money, and it adds up to quite a bit over a year!

:hugs: and :kiss: to all you lovely GALS!

Hugs,

Barb

I had money set aside so I could buy a custom GALS jacket off on webjacket.com.

I can get a jacket anytime.

The site needs me more than I need a jacket right now.

So the $200 is going to the site. Right now.

Love you all!!

I feel so much better after reading about the great response from our fanmily :clap::clap::clap: I really like the idea of a monthly/annual whatever automatic payment. That is not an unusal thing -- there are some recording artists that have an annual fee to be a member of their fan club (yeah, they do get some extras) but like it has been said many many times -- GALS is way cheaper than psychotherapy and way more fun...plus I would rather look at :stranger: than ink blots, hahaha.Posted Image

(Bethy, I love this pic)

DD

I like the autopayment idea cause well.....I'm a butthead, yep its true. ::D: I will make a payment and then put it on the frigde so I "don't forget to mail it" and then forget to mail it! :confused: I've actually had people call me and tell me to take it down from the frigde and put it in the mail thank-you :lol:

All the new friends I've made here, I couldn't keep in touch with any other way....and that would break my little pervy heart :inlove: So for me it wouldn't really be a bill so much as just a way for me to say Thank-you Dayna and Stef, and all you Mods who make my life so much nicer, and for making me a nice little home away from home!

Loves Toni

PS I already mailed it this time though! :kisswink:

Hi! Gals and Pal! :wave:

It is so wonderful to see how we can pull together in the time of need!

I am very proud to be a member of the ever growing and popular GALS!

I made my donation through PayPal.

Cheers!

GALS! I am so sorry for not updating earlier. I wanted to wait for the checks to come into the PO Box before updating you, however.....

WE DID IT! We made it and we will be on the new server this week! Now, they don't accept Paypal for that much money (small amounts they will - just not the large amounts), so I had to transfer the funds to the checking account and wait for it to show up and then I will give them the debit card number and we'll get the ball rolling! He said we should be able to get it done all in one day! How cool is this?

To all of you generous women....:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

You are the most amazing women of the face of the planet!

Dr. Em