Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Sighting!

Stef with an F

Posted Image

I know this already made it to the Support Center, but after the drought of nothing new, I thought it would be important to log on and recognize this sighting! Featuring the always droolicious Gerry and Raoul Bova at the Italian Film, Fashion and Food Fest. Pic is credited to this website: http://www.losangelesitalia.com/

Good gracious it's good to see him again, but I miss the scruff *sniff*

Pic is in the Gallery for all to enjoy,

Love ya'll,

::D: Stef

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scruff, no scruff

Treasure Trail, no Treasure Trail

I'll take Gerry anyway I can get him. And I DO mean it that way!!!!! :cool:

The man is simply drop-dead, sexy beyond all boundaries gorgeous.

It's been waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too long since we've seen something new. :inlove: :headspin: :cunning:

Thank God the Gerry drought is over! :yippee:

I'm so dehydrated from it all.

I think Gerry's face is thin...that's why he looks different to me.

I think he looks great don't get me wrong...I'm used to seeing him like this.

Posted Image

Edited by zanyzombie

Hey! I'm a Lamoretti and I married a Picozzi...where the heck was my invitation to this? :bleh:

Gerry looks terrific...isn't it nice to see him so happy!

And his buddy from Ischia, Mr.Bova looks quite dishy himself (he's married, GALS, sorry!).

Thanks for posting, Stef! :rose:

Thanks to Perrin for posting in the Support Center! :rose:

Hugs,

Barb

Posted Image

I know this already made it to the Support Center, but after the drought of nothing new, I thought it would be important to log on and recognize this sighting! Featuring the always droolicious Gerry and Raoul Bova at the Italian Film, Fashion and Food Fest. Pic is credited to this website: http://www.losangelesitalia.com/

Love ya'll,

OHHHH WOWWWWWWWWWWW..........

OK hyperventilating...he does look sooo good.....scruff no scruff...dang........

I was speechless upon seeing this pic.....he just looks YUMMY!

New pics!!!!!

I feel like Christmas is here again. I miss the scruff too but hey I would take him anyway I could get him :cunning: ........................................................ Whoa sorry got lost in sweet Gerry dreams! :inlove:

HUGS Toni

My heart rate quickened when I saw that photo. It looks odd to see his gorgeous face sans beard. What do you want to bet his face is soft as a baby's arse now. I volunteer to be his face petter.

Lisa

Edited by Adoring

My heart rate quickened when I saw that photo. It looks odd to see his gorgeous face sans beard. What do you want to bet his face is soft as a baby's arse now. I volunteer to be his face petter.

Lisa

Ha! Lisa! Face petter! That's not the only thing you want to pet!

Swan

:headspin: :yippee: :tasty: :inlove: :dance3:

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!

:kisswink: You can all thank ME for that new picture because it was my birthday wish that I get to see a new

Gerry picture and THERE it is!! Now it would have been an even BETTER present if I'd KNOWN he was going to be right here in L.A. this weekend and I might have managed to see him in person and I for SURE would have taken tons of pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks incredible (as always) - I am loving the clean shaven look.

:headspin: :yippee: :tasty: :inlove: :dance3:

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!

:kisswink: You can all thank ME for that new picture because it was my birthday wish that I get to see a new

Gerry picture and THERE it is!! Now it would have been an even BETTER present if I'd KNOWN he was going to be right here in L.A. this weekend and I might have managed to see him in person and I for SURE would have taken tons of pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks incredible (as always) - I am loving the clean shaven look.

Thank you for your birthday wish, Susan! I hope you had a great day. Yes, you should have known about him being so close. At the risk of sounding insatiable, you know what I meant when I asked how any photographer could take only one picture of that gorgeous face!

Edited by touchmetrustme

Posted Image

Love ya'll,

Heck, we all should protest. He knows better than to stay in hiding for this length of time.

Hey, Mr. B., WE NEED OUR DAILY FIX!!!!!!

I like facial fuzz, just follow it and it leads to better things.......growl....

C

:swear: he looks so fine! :inlove:

How I would love to see more pics of this man. Susan ~ Sporran we are all glad you got this great birthday present from Gerry and that we could all benefit from it too! :headspin: :cunning:

:hearts:

Josie

:swear: he looks so fine! :inlove:

How I would love to see more pics of this man. Susan ~ Sporran we are all glad you got this great birthday present from Gerry and that we could all benefit from it too! :headspin: :cunning:

:hearts:

Josie

I couldn't have said it better myself. :wideeyes:

And look! Is that hair I see on his chest? :yippee: I am indeed a happy girl.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Yes Dr. Em, it appears that the treasure trail is already coming back and I of course am overjoyed!!!! And Ms. Hyde you are very welcome, as are all the fans of Gerry who are as thrilled as I am to see a new picture of him. To think, that hot body is sleeping somewhere not that far away from me (probably). Of course if it was any closer to me there would be no sleeping going on - for either of us! (Yes, even at my advanced age I am still wicked, verrrra wicked). Now I must save that photo to my Gerallery.

HE LIVES!! HE LIVES!! Thank YOU for throwing us a bone!!

(And I know I'm going to get hit with tomatoes for saying this, but I think he looks sorta tired, dare I say, "weathered." He sure picks the physically demanding roles. I hope that B&G and 300 haven't taken their toll on our Good Man.)

Now, back to bidness -- I CAN'T STAND IT -- MORE CROWS FEET AND SALT&PEPPA :thud:

He doesn't look tired to me, he looks very tan - like he has spent the past month on a nice warm beach somewhere recovering from 3 grueling months of physical training and filming (and NOT using sunscreen - again). The shape of his face does look different, thinner and more angular. I personally prefer him looking a little rounder of face and body, and not quite so tan. Maybe it is the loss of the scruff that changes his face so much. Picky, picky, I know!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Guest greyeyegoddess

Wow! What a birthday wish...someone mentioned to me that you have to be careful what you wish for, it might come true...

I wish for Gerry, I wish for Gerry, I wish for Gerry...oops not my birthday...darn!

So, he is/was in the L.A. area....