Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Sister Suicidal

Please pray. My sister, whom I love with all my heart, is suicidal. I believe she may be experiencing a shitzophrenic episode. She has fought depression for many years, but this is the first time she's had delusions and halucinations. PLEASE: all you prayer warriors lift her up!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

OMG! I'll really prayer for your sister and whole family...You've had an extremely rough year and deserve a much-needed break. HUGS!!! :hug1::hugs:

Please pray. My sister, whom I love with all my heart, is suicidal. I believe she may be experiencing a shitzophrenic episode. She has fought depression for many years, but this is the first time she's had delusions and halucinations. PLEASE: all you prayer warriors lift her up!

Swannie

Beloved Swannie...praying for your dear sister...soul-deep prayers for the peace which passes all understanding... will continue praying for her comfort, healing miracles, protection from all harm, immediate *divine* intervention... I know there is little more we can do...but know you are not alone and we are all praying with you, holding you close, collectively surrounding your sister with light and love...with all my heart and all my love...xoxoxoCheri

Swannie

Swannie,

Got your back - always. Good thoughts, hopes and prayers comin' your way...

Please pray. My sister, whom I love with all my heart, is suicidal. I believe she may be experiencing a schizophrenic episode. She has fought depression for many years, but this is the first time she's had delusions and hallucinations. PLEASE: all you prayer warriors lift her up!

Swannie

Dearest Swannie; I can really understand where you are coming from. You see; I suffered a "burn out" about 5 years ago and was almost hospitalized were it not for my husband who stood by me through it all. I had many "black" thoughts and could not see the light at the end of the long long tunnel. But with therapy and love of family; I made it through. I am praying for you and your sister tonight and hope that you get all the support you need at a time like this. Sister's are forever and we are closest when one is in need of the other. God bless the both of you dear heart...Hugs May

Things seemed to be getting better, but this week, my sister went into crisis mode again and as of this morning, she has taken off in the car and no one knows where she is. We have called the police because she is suicidal. Please, all of you who read this, pray for her!

Swannie

Swannie, I just read this thread! I'm so sorry to hear about your sis! I have only one and it's terrifying when they start talking of "why am I even here". It's sends such a horrifying chill through your soul!

I hope that she's just driving around and thinking and you will be able to reach her soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister that her guardian angels watch over her and bring her back home safely.

Hugs,

Delene

Thank God the police located my sister and took her to the hospital! My older sister is with her now while they evaluate her, and then I think they are going to let her go home with my older sister. The hospital is connecting her with the proper psych doctor so that she can finally get the help she needs. I am so sad that she is this ill, but I am so relieved that she is safe!

That is wonderful news Swannie. I posted something earlier but the Internet would not let me post it. I am still keeping you and your sister in my prayers and am glad that she is getting the help she needs. It is good that she has family who help her in hour of despair. Hugs May