Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

CALL TO ARMS FOR TEAM GERRY

NOTE: As of 10/10 afternoon, requested to please click the

" as the other was removed from YouTube.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25sM_72wEBI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25sM_72wEBI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Apparently, the Relativity Powers That Be are "pleasantly surprised" by the number of hits the trailer has gotten on

in such a short time and is reading the commentary. (Views currently stand at 418,562). It is suspected that info gleaned from the
page may be used in making the decision to go wider with release!

Gerry's fanbase likes to think it's a force to be reckoned with when it comes to supporting any of his projects or causes. We have been contacted by those trying to "helm" Machine Gun Preacher to wider release. They are reaching out to us (not just GALS, but ALL of Gerry's fans) to rise to a challenge!

The CALL TO ARMS IS AS FOLLOWS:

View the

as often as possible and make as many unique comments as possible (use all of your email addresses ;)). The MGP Execs have set a goal to get 500k views by the end of the week.

We need to pull out all the stops! Email the link to friends, post on all your pages, blog your blogs, do whatever you can do to drive traffic to the

. This is a time to branch out from your comfort zones and spread the word for not only for TEAM GERRY, but this extraordinary film!

If you're a "lurker" or from another site, please feel free to copy this information, CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN and repost - OFTEN!

THANKS! Now, get out there and VIEW, POST, VIEW!! :kisswink:

Edited by becozy
added new link

I posted a comment on the video page and I also posted a link and request on FB for all my FB friends to share.

Swannie

Me too. Let's get busy, GALS!

Suzie

Reposted and going to tweet and other stuff!

OK, I'm on it........ :escape:

~HUGS~ Kathy

AMAZING INITIATIVE! If Sam can make a difference so can we !

I keep hitting the video but the count doesn't seem to go up; how do I clear my cache?

Theresa

I keep hitting the video but the count doesn't seem to go up; how do I clear my cache?

Theresa

AMEN!!

How-to: Clear Cache :kisswink:

Theresa

I just cleared mine. Go to TOOLS and under that you will see CLEAR RECENT HISTORY which includes your Cache. Click on that and a sign that opens up and make sure Cache is checked. You have to clear your Cache to get the YOUTUBE video to count you again. It will take a while to clear out, especially if you have not done it before. It will be quicker next time.

~HUGS~ Kathy

OK, I cleared out my Cache, Browsing history, etc. on Internet Explorer and FireFox, which is what I use the most. The trailer video count hasn't changed on YOUTUBE since I first saw it. What gives? I couldn't get it to change. I got three thumbs up right after I wrote my comments. At least I did something right. LOL! I'm "ascottishlady" on there. BTW, I hate that word count. I went over and had to change what I wrote.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I shared it with a few friends on FB and e-mailed it out to family members....cleared my cache but still hasn't changed the numbers and I watched it 5 times so far!

:wave: Franmnie

Okay, so I keep trying to add a comment and/or "like" the video and I get a red error message. I think I broke it... :unsure:

Edited by Sara

Something is fishy here....the numbers 419,410 hasn't changed in hours. I know gals have been going there and they are not being counted. I am going to try it without using the link on the first Post. Maybe by using the link it doesn't count. I know I am grabbing at straws here but I'm trying to get this problem solved. Clearing out the cache hasn't worked either.

~HUGS~ Kathy

OMG we blew it up! :rotflmao: Now I can't even get ON You Tube.

No, the numbers haven't changed, but I think that's a cache/cookies thing. Anyway, can't get on just yet ... I think THAT sends an awesome message right there. :D

Lisa

Its been tweeted, tumbled, blogged, emailed, facebooked and everything from me.

WTG GALS AND PALS! Posted Image

I don't know what the deal is with the counts not going up. I just viewed from a completely different computer (was at the office and am now home), but the count remains the same. Posted Image

I'm sure the hits are logging SOMEWHERE -- the uploader of the vid has to be able to get accurate info, so I'm not that concerned. WE know we're hitting it! Posted Image I know when the counts WERE working, we increased the number by a thousand in an HOUR! So, keep pushing TEAM GERRY! We need to show the Big Wigs that Gerry's fanbase can come together and GITHIMDONE -- erm, GITRDONE! Posted Image

ETA: Mike just tried to log in to cast his vote, and, as Lisa indicated, he got an error message indicating that youtube was down for maintenance. (He could view the vid, he just couldn't log in to comment). Hopefully, this is part of the "issue" for now.

Apparently when a youtube video is hit too many times or spammed, it freezes up. This is to prevent the owner of the video from hitting their own vid to up the hits. Why this is a problem I have no idea. So I guess when everyone may have been viewing it all at once, caused it to stop or freeze.

Delene

By the way, there is a way to fix it but it has to be done by whoever made the video.

Edited by GBPhanatic

It is working on this link but the numbers haven't changed from hours ago.

~HUGS~ Kathy

:wave: Holly,

Just a thought...there are so many MGP trailers--are you sure this is the one that they will be counting? Is this the official site one? Just asking...

Link shared on my FB wall page with my family and friends.

Thanks for the heads up! :D

Diane

Diane this is the link given to us to use to "Raise" the count :pointy:

We know there are many other trailers on YouTube but this is the one we're using.

Thanks for asking!

Cheryl

Diane this is the link given to us to use to "Raise" the count :pointy:

We know there are many other trailers on YouTube but this is the one we're using.

Thanks for asking!

Cheryl

:thankyou: Cheryl!

When I went to Youtube and saw all the videos I was lost. lol. Thanks for setting me straight! I did post that link on my FB page. and I keep going back to view it. I hope the true count shows up soon! We are all clicking!

:hugs:

Diane

:pointy: I see that the count has gone UP overnight! :pointy:

Keep viewing!