Gerard Butler GALS

10/7 - TEASER VID of PIERS MORGAN Interview

heISmyGspot

Check out the teaser vid of Piers Morgan's interview of Gerry which airs tonight and again on Sunday. Check your local cable listings!

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2011/10/07/piers-morgan-gerard-butler.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestoftv/2011/10/07/piers-morgan-gerard-butler.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

(Gird your loins. He speaks of Mum Margaret!) :wuv:

I love promotion "season" LOL

It WAS a great interview and Gerry looked gorgeous! Piers actually allowed G to talk instead of constantly cutting him off with a stupid quip. Very enjoyable drool fest for me!

Suzie

Getting ready to watch the interview again (12AM) here. On again at 3AM (lol--she said 3 AM)and may be up to watch that too--maybe.

Great interview and Piers did keep it moving without asking any stupid questions about Gerry's co-stars etc. Gerry was very forthcoming with Piers. Did you notice that the background kept up a running of pics like we have in the Gallery here? and they were good pics. :hmm: As always Gerry is so sweet when talking about his mum. Love that.

Diane

Hi

Another teaser vid of Piers Morgan Intv

http://edition.cnn.c...tler-weight.cnn

Actor Gerard Butler talks to CNN's Piers Morgan about losing weight for movie roles, and then gaining it back.

:ty: DISTGB!

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed_edition&videoId=bestoftv/2011/10/07/piers-gerard-butler-weight.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed_edition&videoId=bestoftv/2011/10/07/piers-gerard-butler-weight.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

i have just watched gbutt on piers morgan from sky which was recorded early this morning, and then watched him on the gals recording, and lots of it are missing. why is this, it happens quite a lot. it was the same when he was on jay leno the other week. bits from the sky versions interview, were missing from gals version

can this be explained, because i would be very cross if i hadnt got sky and just relied on your versions, as i would be missing out on a lot of it.

bye the way the interview was brilliant, and he looked so well and hot, as in sexy, not opposite of cold, if you know what i mean.

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan

I really really enjoyed this interview. Gerry genuinely laughed many times, he delved deep into his thoughts about filming MGP, and he handled the silliness with the class he oozes. I was sorry to hear the Barbados pics changed his "life" as he said, but we all just want him healthy and happy so more power to you, Ger. My favorite part was hearing that he STILL has a thing for Monica Belluci. :D

Lisa

This was a good interview and I watched it twice more. I didn't realize that PM was on again later with a repeat of the show and when I woke up revisiting my big salad I had for dinner, he was on again! Such a pleasure to wake up to Gerry in the middle of the night! ;):cunning:

Delene

Guys, I have just been told from someone who was watcing the repeat in the UK an hour ago that they showed more. There were additional questions on catholicism, settling down etc. Was anyone watching or recording? Maybe you can watch out for more repeats in the US.

Theresa

Guys, I have just been told from someone who was watcing the repeat in the UK an hour ago that they showed more. There were additional questions on catholicism, settling down etc. Was anyone watching or recording? Maybe you can watch out for more repeats in the US.

Theresa

If that's true, hopefully someone can come up with the full interview. :) Thanks, T!

Theresa

If that's true, hopefully someone can come up with the full interview. :) Thanks, T!

My source is reliable Lisa. She is a UK fan. I am gutted because I was at home and I thought about recording it again but my husband is understandably getting fed up with the Gerry thing so I didn't want to bring it up again on the one night we get to have together. :-(

Theresa

My source is reliable Lisa. She is a UK fan. I am gutted because I was at home and I thought about recording it again but my husband is understandably getting fed up with the Gerry thing so I didn't want to bring it up again on the one night we get to have together. :-(

Well, that'll teach ya! LOL :kiss:

Someone else who was also watching in Europe confirmed on WO that he said that he is not a practising Catholic but believes in God and that being almost 42 his mother would like him to get married.

I will be recording the rest of the repeats; let's hope they show the full thing which was apparently about 30 min long. I don't know if it was with commercials or not.

Theresa

Sue did you watch the 2am or 8pm version. The UK 2am version is same as US version which went out at 9am Fri night and the one Gals copied for MM. While I understand your frustration that Gals hasn't got the full interview we had no way of knowing there were to be 2 versions. Did any US fan catch any later editions on US CNN to let us know if more added to the later editions of the programme?.

Moira

i have just watched gbutt on piers morgan from sky which was recorded early this morning, and then watched him on the gals recording, and lots of it are missing. why is this, it happens quite a lot. it was the same when he was on jay leno the other week. bits from the sky versions interview, were missing from gals version

can this be explained, because i would be very cross if i hadnt got sky and just relied on your versions, as i would be missing out on a lot of it.

bye the way the interview was brilliant, and he looked so well and hot, as in sexy, not opposite of cold, if you know what i mean.

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan

about Piers Morgan.

Our Multimedia is offered as a perquisite to members and is limited to what we can personally either record, purchase or otherwise obtain. ;)

GALS has no way of recording feeds other than those from the US and Canada -

if there is a UK member (or one from any other country!) who has a recording they can share, we'd be delighted to add that version to MultiMedia. :D

In UK it's on 3 times a day at 2am, noon then 8pm. Not sure the US schedule other than 9pm which is UKs 2am version.

So am I right to assume from those who watched it in US on it's multiple screenings that it was the same interview and questions each time? I find it weird they then chose to add extra to the subsequent UK versions. Is it the noon or 8pm version extra was added or both??

Moira

I was pleased to see Piers positively promoting MGP and genuinely liking Gerry showing him alot of respect. Gerry again touched on stuff he did on Howard Stern that he doesn't want the way he is portrayed in tabloids/media to give misconceptions to people that he's not serious about acting. I'm pleased he's actually being vocal about that now.

Moira

... Gerry again touched on stuff he did on Howard Stern that he doesn't want the way he is portrayed in tabloids/media to give misconceptions to people that he's not serious about acting. I'm pleased he's actually being vocal about that now.

Moira

Well put Moira. About time he started setting the record straight because it was getting ridiculous and in the last couple of years (at least) he has done nothing to bring that sort of "publicity" onto him. All he does is work really hard and still they are not giving his work half the attention they give to these lies.

As for the interview, the 2am and noon showings had that preacher again. Two more showings to go, at 20.00 and 02.00 UK time. I will be recording, let's hope we are lucky.

Theresa

The 'official' rebroadcast, right from PM to MGP folks has it on tonight, Sunday 9PM US ET

check local listings as indicated in the Calendar,

http://edition.cnn.c...ams/sunday.html

9PM ET/6PM PT,

1900 HKT (Asia),

2100 CET (Europe)

In UK Piers is on 2am, 12pm and 8pm (Thank you Moira!)

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/

here's a screenshot of Sunday, Oct. 9 listing. :D

shows Gerry as guest upper right side

Posted Image

I was pleased to see Piers positively promoting MGP and genuinely liking Gerry showing him alot of respect. Gerry again touched on stuff he did on Howard Stern that he doesn't want the way he is portrayed in tabloids/media to give misconceptions to people that he's not serious about acting. I'm pleased he's actually being vocal about that now.

Moira

I thought the same thing when I watched it. I'm really glad he's speaking out about it. I think a lot has to do with the respect Piers showed him. I liked this one like the interview he did with ..... the guy who interviewed him that was a politician (I can't think of his name). Intelligent and worthy of Gerry's time.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Moira

I thought the same thing when I watched it. I'm really glad he's speaking out about it. I think a lot has to do with the respect Piers showed him. I liked this one like the interview he did with ..... the guy who interviewed him that was a politician (I can't think of his name). Intelligent and worthy of Gerry's time.

Lisa, that was Mike Huckabee, a former Governor and he is also a Minister.

~HUGS~ Kathy