Gerard Butler GALS

10/7 - TEASER VID of PIERS MORGAN Interview

heISmyGspot

I was pleased to see Piers positively promoting MGP and genuinely liking Gerry showing him alot of respect. Gerry again touched on stuff he did on Howard Stern that he doesn't want the way he is portrayed in tabloids/media to give misconceptions to people that he's not serious about acting. I'm pleased he's actually being vocal about that now.

Moira

I thought the same thing when I watched it. I'm really glad he's speaking out about it. I think a lot has to do with the respect Piers showed him. I liked this one like the interview he did with ..... the guy who interviewed him that was a politician (I can't think of his name). Intelligent and worthy of Gerry's time.

Lisa, that was Mike Huckabee, a former Governor and he is also a Minister.

~HUGS~ Kathy

That's him! He was also in the 2008 Presidential race. I really liked that interview he did with Gerry.

Thanks, Kathy! :kiss:

Edited by phoenixgirl

Sue did you watch the 2am or 8pm version. The UK 2am version is same as US version which went out at 9am Fri night and the one Gals copied for MM. While I understand your frustration that Gals hasn't got the full interview we had no way of knowing there were to be 2 versions. Did any US fan catch any later editions on US CNN to let us know if more added to the later editions of the programme?.

Moira

i recorded the 2 am version from usa as it was too late to watch, and then i watched and videoed the 8 pm version as well and they were both the same. the piece missing was the last part about girls which was extremely funny and was missing from gals recordings.

as i said this happened with the jay leno recording as well, and seems to happen each time, that theres parts missing from the actual show and gals recording

of it. it doesnt matter i was just wondering why this happens. the interviews where both brilliant and being shown in uk means i can tape them on my videos to keep.

while i am on do we know if gbutt will be attending the london film festival for coriolanus next week.

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan

greatest london fan.

I was pleased to see Piers positively promoting MGP and genuinely liking Gerry showing him alot of respect. Gerry again touched on stuff he did on Howard Stern that he doesn't want the way he is portrayed in tabloids/media to give misconceptions to people that he's not serious about acting. I'm pleased he's actually being vocal about that now.

Moira

I thought the same thing when I watched it. I'm really glad he's speaking out about it. I think a lot has to do with the respect Piers showed him. I liked this one like the interview he did with ..... the guy who interviewed him that was a politician (I can't think of his name). Intelligent and worthy of Gerry's time.

Gerry had an interview with Mike Huckabee?!?! How and where can I see/listen to that??? How did I possibly miss this???

I also think Gerry is very fortunate to have a friend in Piers Morgan.

And I think Oscar has pretty much nothing to do with the box office of a film!!!

Having seen MGP once in Toronto, I hope to see it again, this coming week in NYC.

:whoa:

Judy

Edited by Emily Bronte

the areas folks said were missing were there: he talks about women, what he looks for in a woman, about being raised Catholic -that he's not religious, but spiritual...but I could be wrong

Wait!! I did see 'new' discussion of little Gerry's! but that was it!

It ran 30 minutes with commercials, and what Mel recorded and put in MM is 20:34 - if you add the minutes allocated to commercials would bring it to half hour.

If anyone has a recording of tonight's broadcast you'd like to send us to 'share' please do! :ty:

The "little Gerry's" discussion was new to me tonight. It wasn't in the Friday show. Some other things seemed new to me but I can't recall exactly what. I planned on watching it again later tonight to check that out.

~HUGS~ Kathy

the areas folks said were missing were there: he talks about women, what he looks for in a woman, about being raised Catholic -that he's not religious, but spiritual...but I could be wrong

Wait!! I did see 'new' discussion of little Gerry's! but that was it!

It ran 30 minutes with commercials, and what Mel recorded and put in MM is 20:34 - if you add the minutes allocated to commercials would bring it to half hour.

If anyone has a recording of tonight's broadcast you'd like to send us to 'share' please do! :ty:

I have recorded it and will give you a Megaupload link later tonight after I come back from work.

I think there was some stuff in the Barbados part too but not sure.

Theresa

:ty: Lisa

note, it says "THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED."

It has about "little Gerards" though!

so we'll keep an eye on it! :D

In the meantime I added it to Forum here

Here is a Megaupload link to download the FULL interview:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NIB8X5LW

I will be very happy if you want to use it in the MultiMedia section, but if you do, please give credit to www.weirdlyobsessivegerardbutlerfans.com whose YouTube channel I run.

Gals and WO are sister sites and I love both places. :-)

Theresa

Will the 10/9 version of the interview be added to multimedia?

Our usual 'source' was unavailable to record on Oct. 9th, so if we can get it from a member - terezoulini was going to record it, so hopefully we will have it.

Will the 10/9 version of the interview be added to multimedia?

Our usual 'source' was unavailable to record on Oct. 9th, so if we can get it from a member - terezoulini was going to record it, so hopefully we will have it.

Barb, see post 38 from terezoulini.

Yes, thanks, Ren! I missed it first but then T contacted me...we're working on getting it into MM...

however the link is showing as 'not available'...must be 'overworked'! :lol:

We'll have it soon, though! :ty: Theresa!