Gerard Butler GALS
heISmyGspot

2012 Server Fee

:thankyou:Jude and patsueb!

Still needed: $1,290

Good Sport and I sent a donation in last week, but I picked up an extra shift at work, so we just sent a little more. Sorry we can't do more! Gotta have our GALS for both our sakes...my sanity and his! :p

I mailed a check as I posted earlier here but didn't realize you needed it by the 1st of March. I thought we had all of the month of March to collect. Would it help to know what my check was written for so you know what to expect for the total needed? Let me know and I can IM you the amount I mailed.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I know I'm late, but I had towait for funds to be available

Anything to keep GALS up and running. I'll check again

tomorrow for totals needed.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

We're still way short, folks. We really need your help or in a few days, GALS goes dark.

Suzie

:grouphug: Thanks everyone who's been able to contribute!

Forbes girl, that would be terrific, please PM or email me - barb@gerardbutlergals.com -

We're currently at $990 short for the server fee - which is due March 1 :panic:

and of course, we have the other expenses (due mid-March and other times during year), so any and all contributions are welcome!

Every contribution, large or small is welcome and makes us closer to another year of GALS :pucker:

Just sent some money through Paypal. Let me know if you don't get it.

TexasTina

I'll see if I can send a little more via pay pal later on today. I just need to see if I can spare the $$.

Rayna

A bundle of kilted joy sent via paypal. Hope it helps!

I don't know if the MONEY has helped, but the thought of a "bundle of KILTED joy" has MOST ASSUREDLY improved my day! :lmao:

:kilt:

:menkilt:

Ahem.

THANK YOU, KT, and ALL the Kilties!

:bounce:

It's looking better!

Thank you so much to all who have sacrificed and pulled together to help! :grouphug:

Only a couple hundred more to go!!

I just sent a bit more too.

Suzie

Sorry for repeating this but sorry Susan for not having mentioned you by name when I made my comment with my donation. Thank you for your time & effort for what you do on here!!! Keep up the good work & have a good day!!! : D Brenstorm4

Sorry for repeating this but sorry Susan for not having mentioned you by name when I made my comment with my donation. Thank you for your time & effort for what you do on here!!! Keep up the good work & have a good day!!! : D Brenstorm4

Brenda! :wave: It's nice to see that you posted!

Thank you for the lovely note you sent with your donation - we'll share it will all the Mods and Admins :D

Money sent via paypal!

Hugs Poppy

Posted Image

We can 'relax' - but...

anyone who missed the big :panic: please know that a contribution will still be appreciated and help cover the other operating expenses that help keep the site 'up', fun and full of lovely Gerry pics like the HQ added tonight! :D

Thanks to all for your financial support for GALS!

If I forgot to turn anyone to "Contributing Member" status, please drop me a PM and I'll remedy!

Thanks again, from all the Admins and Mod Squad at GB GALS!!

Ohh I was so sad yesterday when I couldn't find any more $$ to spare. Now I am so relieved.

When I get paid, I shall send a bit more - it won't be much, though. Sorry.

Thank you for all the hard work you do. Posted Image

:hug:

xx Anya

Edited by Tiny Anya