Gerard Butler GALS
Chelle

Gerard Butler collection

Hello GALS! Sorry it's been so long since I've been in contact. I apologize in advance to Dayna and the mods for posting this in here cuz I didnt know which forum to use! Anyways, as some of you are aware I moved to LA and have been living here for the last couple years. Now alas I'm sad to say I'm parting with my Gerard Butler collection that I've acrued over the years and thought to give you all first dibs on it. Unfortunately I have to include my most prized possession=the pair of maroon suede pants that Gerry wore for Beowulf & Grendel. I'll be taking best offers for the pants if you'd like to bid on them. I was going to post them on Ebay but thought of you ladies first as I believe they'll go to an appreciative home. If you're interested please PM me.

Again I apologize to the mods for the post! If you need to move/remove it, I'll understand.

Hugs! and take care everyone!

Chelle

How could anyone put a price tag on such treasures... Did you have amounts in mind for the items that you posted?

Ciao,

Veronica ;-)

Sent from Vero's iPhone using Tapatalk