Look what I found

Posted Image

New girlfriend? Verry pretty!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Swoon! So goregeous!

:headspin: :inlove:

Thanks Perrin!!!

I am so doing the happy :dance3: He looks SMASHING, inviting, gorgeous, stunning, YOUNG, kissable, SEXIER-THAN-EVER, huggable, divine. :tasty: :droolicious: My God, he is walking, living, breathing vision of SHEER PERFECTION. Where the hell did I put my drool bib, because I've drool down the front of my shirt. :inlove:

And I certainly hope the woman he is with is his girlfriend, because she is just lovely, lovely, lovely and so has the look of someone I envision as draped on his lovely arm.

:droolicious: :hearts: :wub:

Lisa

Remember: Everything's Better with Butler!!

He's more handsome than ever, Really! There is a more chiseled look to his face... yummy. Interested to see who the girl is, just think... she's got Gerry DNA all over her by now (if she didn't already)! She's a knockout. He does seem to prefer exotic looking women and one thing's for sure, he's got his choice of nearly every available woman in the WORLD! Life should be good for Gerry about now.

Guest Aislinn

Sorry, y'all are far more gracious than me. LOL My reaction to this pic was NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (I know, I'm so naughty!)

Although I am happy for him and "yes" he definitely needs love, relaxation, and all good things in his life -- she just leaves me kind of cold. She is definitely beautiful (almost genetic perfection), exotic and very tan -- but she doesn't look all that happy or even friendly. I'd be smling deliriously. I'm sure it is a bit daunting to be standing there with hundreds of flash bulbs aimed at you. Still ... he has such a warm, outgoing personality and loves to laugh and I always figured him with someone who possesses those attributes too. Someone lovely but with a certain sparkle and definite sense of humor.

I had heard he hooked up with someone he met while filming 300 (who worked on the film) and that she went to NYC with him. This may be the mystery woman. And, if it is, this may be a serious relationship.

Okay, I will try to learn from you all and be more kind. Bottom line is I want him to be happy and loved for the wonderful man that he is. I just would prefer to see him with someone like that darling Greek-American reporter that he kissed on the cheek at the TR premiere. Someone with more sparkle and personality and who looks thrilled and happy to be with him. For some reason, this woman reminds me of a beauty pageant contestant. LOL!

I'm off to drown myself in a tub of chocolate ice cream now.

~ Aislinn

PS: Look at this face! She is just so precious. Her name is Maria Menunous, I think.

Posted Image

Edited by Aislinn

OMG!!!! I'm so Jealous, (Green eyed monster lives here)

I am happy for him but like Ash I'm not gonna be gracefull about it lol :angry:

I think she is so pretty and well she obiviously has taste.

Ash: I can see what you mean but then again maybe it was just a couple of pics were she wasn't smiling insanely?? only reason I could think of

Was he at the event itself on the ol' red carpet??

Apparently he watched the event from Elton John's party like he did last year. OOPS...Dr. Em assures us he WAS on the Red Carpet at the Oscars as well...so I stand corrected.

Also, in looking at the serious expression on his face, if you knew the woman and not him, and you knew her to be funny, charming, gracious, wacky, adventurous, expressive, affectionate, intelligent...would you look at HIS picture and think HE looks to be all that? I would think not. I'm just saying it is terribly unfair to the woman to judge her personality from a 2 dimensional photo and no other point of reference. HE isn't smiling either, there is no way to tell what had transpired just before the picture (maybe someone had been rude to them...you know how photographers are, pushing one celeb out of the way to get to someone they consider "bigger") or anything like that. I just ask that judgment be reserved until there is more basis for it, that's all. Would you want to be judged based on one or two photographs (heaven knows I wouldn't want to be judged based on MOST of my photos)!!

Also... we do not know the nature of the relationship between Gerry and this young lady. They may not be much more than strangers. And, perhaps if there is a relationship between them, they were just being reserved about it (unlike certain other celebs who flash their dating around obnoxiously (TomKat, anyone?)

I'd like to give her (and him) the benefit of the doubt and assume that if Gerry finds her interesting... she must be an amazing young woman.

Swan

Apparently he watched the event from Elton John's party like he did last year.

I just ask that judgment be reserved until there is more basis for it, that's all. Would you want to be judged based on one or two photographs (heaven knows I wouldn't want to be judged based on MOST of my photos)!!

Very well said. :clap: Also....perhaps this woman is very shy in public; not used to being around flashing cameras and media attention; and maybe just maybe....she knows that Gerry is (much) better looking than herself? (ha - just a little levity here Gals)

DebbyD

Apparently he watched the event from Elton John's party like he did last year.

Also, in looking at the serious expression on his face, if you knew the woman and not him, and you knew her to be funny, charming, gracious, wacky, adventurous, expressive, affectionate, intelligent...would you look at HIS picture and think HE looks to be all that? I would think not. I'm just saying it is terribly unfair to the woman to judge her personality from a 2 dimensional photo and no other point of reference. HE isn't smiling either, there is no way to tell what had transpired just before the picture (maybe someone had been rude to them...you know how photographers are, pushing one celeb out of the way to get to someone they consider "bigger") or anything like that. I just ask that judgment be reserved until there is more basis for it, that's all. Would you want to be judged based on one or two photographs (heaven knows I wouldn't want to be judged based on MOST of my photos)!!

:clap: Yes Susan I agree!!!

and all I can say is I hope he is happy and if she is infact his GF that she makes him happy!

I know that some of you ladies are upset and I understand....

but reality check.....

I for one know that Gerry wouldnt look twice at me......he is a sweet person , he would be sweet, but hell would freeze over before..... ::D:

Guest Beanie

ROFLOL... well, and what about another possibility? That they were just posed together for a picture. Basically, ladies, no one knows anything, so everything is just purely conjecture! LOL

But lordy, he does look fabulous. Good on him!

Edited by Beanie
Boy, can you tell how desperately we've needed new pictures to talk about???? I mean last week it was almost as quiet as a morgue around this place and today there are several people sitting on every thread I visit. YEAH Gerry...now let's see some MORE pictures. :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:

I posted on the Oscar thread that we are working on getting the live feed from the red carpets to prove he was indeed at the Oscars and not just the Elton party. Be patient, it may take us some time. It's there, we just need to get it captured.

Doesn't he look good? :inlove:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

I posted on the Oscar thread that we are working on getting the live feed from the red carpets to prove he was indeed at the Oscars and not just the Elton party. Be patient, it may take us some time. It's there, we just need to get it captured.

Doesn't he look good? :inlove:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Did you see him there? Confused...I looked... Gerry......

OMG if that is his GF than I look like these>> :angry: :tissues: :cry: :wall: :rant: :tantrum: :shocked: :ohmy: :swear: :angry:

But anyway other than that Gerry is :droolicious: :thud: