Gerard Butler GALS

We know their relationship (if there is one) is none of our business, but the fun thing is that here we are allowed to speculate about what it might be. I love speculating, no harm done...she may have just been a beautiful woman who was entering the party at the same time he was, she could be someone he just met, she could be someone he's been seeing for awhile, she could be the woman of his dreams and future mother of his children, she could be a model, an actress, a rocket scientist, a writer, a winner of the Pillsbury Bake Off ........................see, just all in good fun.

Hey she could already be preggars.....Jennifer goes and takes another look...

Nope, thought that was an empire waist I saw, but no...

she might still be tho.... you never know....... LOL ::D:

Or she could already be Mrs. Gerry Butler.......... :lalala:

Or maybe they have been married for years and he just let her out of the house...... :bootyshake:

or maybe he hired her for the night........ ROFL :funnyface:

I am so going to hell for this......

..........Jennifer wonders if there are margaritas in hell..................

I dont know susan she doesnt look like she does much baking but I could be wrong.......

hey maybe they are just friends........ ::D:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does look great. Love his hair.........sighhhhhhh swoon.........he just puts a smile on my face all the time...

As for speculating about the girl....guys I remember another picture of him coming to a party in London and there was an African girl that seemed to be with him......this picture reminds me of that. We don't know whats going on there so.....and there are many pics of him with many many many many different women......lets not get ahead of ourselves..........and remember its not our business as others have said....

Me I wanna just drool over Gerry......he looks fantastic..........happy.........and thats what makes me happy is that he is happy..........

He does look to yummy, and as for Maria Mend-- well whats her name, she seems really sweet BUT she was dating Vin Diesel when Gerry suposedly asked her out....so that could why they are friends, but not more???

I saw the ET where she interviewed Vin and he asked her right there ( her co-workers worked that for weeks)

Is it just me or does the woman with Gerry look a bit like the woman who played his wife in 300? :confused:

I'm with Dawn though I just don't see a lot of body chemistry that suggests more than friends...(poor woman if that turns out to be the case, I'm thinking there will be a bunch a Gals going WTF silly woman, so she really can't win huh hehehe) :lol:

We want him to be happy....we just want him to be happy with us(me) :lalala:

Stef you rock woman, I was straining my eyes past the breaking point, those look pretty darn good to me!!

JPH, you are right Reeses cups work wonders, especially when its reeses peanutbuter ice cream!!

Luvs Toni

Is it just me or does the woman with Gerry look a bit like the woman who played his wife in 300? :confused:

Toni, I thought the same thing but I am too lazy tonight to go look.

I'm pretty sure it's not. Lena Headey is his wife in 300 and that doesn't look like her. At least not any pictures I've seen her in.

Whoever this gal is, I'd like to look like her for 10 minutes. Ok, maybe 20. (And make that twenty minutes with Gerry please! :inlove: :kisswink: :headspin: :cunning: )

Hey ladies be the best you can be! You don't want to be her.......just work on you.......(Do I sound like a pop psychologist? ) Anyway..........

I just want to say that Gerry has taken my mind off of many bad things going down right now. Just seeing that big smile is soothing..........

Guest Aislinn

OOOOH! I've got it!!! She's Beckielou! His new PA. A lot of celebs attended the Oscars and after parties with their agents, publicists, managers and personal assistants. Hmmn. There's a thought. ::D:

Then again, remember how at the hockey game he wasn't wearing his ring. If she is a new girlfriend, she might not have wanted him to wear the engraved ring from an ex-girlfriend. :inlove:

In any event, I want to stress that I love and respect Gerry and his privacy as much as anyone and did not mean to sound disrespectful to him. You are right, Susan. We should not judge her by two photographs. I'm sure appearing before a gauntlet of photographers is overwhelming for anyone. She is very pretty (damn the woman!) LOL And ultimately, we all want him to be happy. So, I'm sorry if the green-eyed monster in me surfaced a bit ungraciously. (But, well, I do have green eyes!)

~ Aislinn

Edited by Aislinn
Guest greyeyegoddess

THanks SMJ for reminding us that we are wonderful women, even if we want to be that girl for the moments she is with Gerry..

Aislinn-it's nice to know that my brown eyes can change colors! Even if it is monstrous.

I know who she is - there was a secret "Be Gerry's Date to the Oscars" raffle that somehow none of the GALS (or Tarts or Angels, or....) heard about and she was the person with the winning ticket. I'm sure it raised millions of dollars for the "Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful Foundation".

I'm rather new here, but have to chime in. I think he has his arm pretty tight and possessive around her waist, and there's something about his expression that says "Here she is , everybody." Why? This is a radical departure for Gerry to appear so publically with a girl (and she obviously came with him...didnt meet him there.) If it's a radical departure.........tends to make you think that she is an "OFFICIAL" girlfriend. I can't remember where I read it, but I heard they were seen in the LA airport, leaving for Cabos a while back. (hence the tans on both of them) We knew it would happen some day! I know....my heart did a crazy flip flop when I saw the photos too.

We really should make an effort not to be so catty. She is a BEAUTIFUL girl. (and she looks to be in her early to mid 20's) She may have been shy and overwhelmed by all the photographers. As someone mentioned, maybe someone could have been rude earlier, right before the photo. She merely looks "dazed" to me. This may be her first experience in the "spotlight." In my experience, opposites sometimes attract. I think it would be hard for someone as gregarious and talkative as Gerry to be in a relationship with someone who is the same in that respect. He might be more compatible with someone who compliments him , rather than someone who competes for attention.

I would be very happy for him if he had someone who is special to him. I'd like to see him get married and have a family.

WHERE'S THE ICE CREAM?????

I just don't like seeing women feel bad about themselves. We spend too much time comparing ourselves to others. And we are a little protective of Gerry lets face it......there isn't anything wrong in that either.

If all of this speculation is true bravo. Good for him. I am glad..and I think everyone here would be to.....but again we don't know....and thats fine to.....

Wow, I love these new pictures and am so happy to see Gerry again!!! The woman is very beautiful and IF she is his date, then she is very lucky. I only wish all the best for Gerry.

Right now, I am digging the dimples and sigh every time I see them! *sigh*

Sarah ::D:

P.S.---Sorry I have been gone for so long. I have been going through a REALLY hard time in my life which I do not wish upon anyone. I thought all was going well, but nooooooo I get back on track and then BAM!!! So, I will try to not be so MIA from now on. Hugs to you all.

I'm rather new here, but have to chime in. I think he has his arm pretty tight and possessive around her waist, and there's something about his expression that says "Here she is , everybody." Why? This is a radical departure for Gerry to appear so publically with a girl (and she obviously came with him...didnt meet him there.) If it's a radical departure.........tends to make you think that she is an "OFFICIAL" girlfriend. I can't remember where I read it, but I heard they were seen in the LA airport, leaving for Cabos a while back. (hence the tans on both of them) We knew it would happen some day! I know....my heart did a crazy flip flop when I saw the photos too.

We really should make an effort not to be so catty. She is a BEAUTIFUL girl. (and she looks to be in her early to mid 20's) She may have been shy and overwhelmed by all the photographers. As someone mentioned, maybe someone could have been rude earlier, right before the photo. She merely looks "dazed" to me. This may be her first experience in the "spotlight." In my experience, opposites sometimes attract. I think it would be hard for someone as gregarious and talkative as Gerry to be in a relationship with someone who is the same in that respect. He might be more compatible with someone who compliments him , rather than someone who competes for attention.

I would be very happy for him if he had someone who is special to him. I'd like to see him get married and have a family.

Welcome Scorpio Lady, I enjoyed reading your comments. Hope you will make yourself at home on GALS!

Swan

Wow, I love these new pictures and am so happy to see Gerry again!!! The woman is very beautiful and IF she is his date, then she is very lucky. I only wish all the best for Gerry.

Right now, I am digging the dimples and sigh every time I see them! *sigh*

Sarah ::D:

P.S.---Sorry I have been gone for so long. I have been going through a REALLY hard time in my life which I do not wish upon anyone. I thought all was going well, but nooooooo I get back on track and then BAM!!! So, I will try to not be so MIA from now on. Hugs to you all.

Sorry to hear that Sarah... have you posted a request for prayer? We GALS are very faithful to pray for and support one another through our various trials. If you need some place to vent, this is it!

Hugs to you, beautiful lady,

Swan

Your absence was felt. I sure hope all is better now and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

I couldn't agree with you more!

This is a very beautiful girl and I'm sure very sweet to boot. Myself, I would just like to see Gerry happy and if it's with this lovely lady, then so be it.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

OHHHHHHH SARAH!!!!! :cheer: Big hugs.......PM me!

I hope everything is ok? now Sarah.......?

I know I know I need to edit those tapes for you.....

I will get someone right on it tomorrow.

As for the PB Cup ice cream I am soooo there!

As far as being catty about his lady friend, I too think we need to be happy for him.... and be nice about her...

it would feel pretty awful if it was you they were talking about.

She is lovely and like I said prolly very sweet too.

Oh my I can't help myself from posting on this topic. First of all, it is not unusual for Gerry to be seen with a woman. We all have seen vacation pictures with women,(has he ever vacationed alone?) party pictures with women...he is a very much liked by women. This could be just another short-termed relationship or maybe it is not even a relationship. They don't look that romantic to me. In the picture that I saw he has his hand around her waist and is turned into her but she is looking straight ahead. I don't want to sound awful but she looks like she is posing for the camera and all but ignoring Gerry. Maybe I am wrong. And the fact that he has his hand around his waist doesn't mean anything he is a very touchy type guy I have seen him hug fans much closer.

I just hope that he is happy. We all know he can have anyone he wants. I don't think he is lonely for long periods of time. Look at the guy! When he walks into the room it is like a scene from Dracula when he walks into the Virgin Megastore. Girls are gonna look at him. He has a natural sexiness.

I wish him the best of everything. And we all know that one day Gerry will settle down. Somehow I don't think this is going to be the lady but what do I know.

:erikrose: I feel exactly like Erik tonight! Just kidding!

Hey, there, Judy!!! So great to see you posting! Like your viewpoint!

I too, wish for a 'significant' other for Gerry and hope to see him happy. We can still lust after him, even if he were married :lalala: because many of us are married and that hasn't stopped us! :rotflmao:

Perrin!!! Squishy hugs for finding the pics (and Stef, too, simultaneously!).

Sarah Kitty...you'll be in my prayers! Big hug.

Hugs,

Barb

OK, I am going to post this once more and then I will shut up, I promise. It just amazes me the amount of judgments and inferences that people are drawing, one way or the other, from two little photographs. I don't mind having fun speculating what their relationship might or might not be, or where they met, or who she is. What bothers me is the judgments about her personality, her mood, her intelligence that some are drawing just from two photos with no context around them except that they were arriving at Elton John's party. How on earth can anyone know what she feels, thinks, believes, from those pictures? How can anyone infer whether or not she is intelligent, funny, interesting, witty, interested, loving, warm, generous, bored, boring, or anything else from those pictures? All I can tell is she is standing next to Gerry, he has his arm around her waist, she appears in one to have her arm around his as well, and they both look gorgeous. Neither one of them is smiling but neither of them seems angry or upset. We don't know what anyone might have just asked them, we don't know if they had to hike 12 blocks (her in high heels) to get to the blasted party, we don't know if she was freezing (it wasn't exactly toasty warm out yesterday or last night), we don't know if some rude person in the entourage of one of the "big stars" had just stepped on her foot with a stiletto heel or pushed them out of the way assuming they were "nobody important". So I just ask again that we refrain from making judgments about the things we do not and cannot know. Speculate away about whether they are dating or not, in love or not......but the rest is beyond speculation at this point. Maybe more pictures or video will be found and there will be more to go on, but these photos aren't enough.

What we do know is that IF she was his date this is one of the first times we have seen him arrive at any public event with a date. He is often photographed with women at parties, at the pool, on vacation, chatting at Starbucks...but none of those were high-profile industry events to which he actually TOOK the woman as a date. So IF that is what this was, it is different.

(off my soapbox, I need an emoticon for that).

:clap::clap: Sporran!!!

Look everyone is entitled to their opinions about the photos, I seriously think that it has been sooo long since we have had some pix and this is just a few...

I sincerely hope Gerry has time for a girlfriend.. as it is he has 3 films on the go this year in different parts of the world??? Hope she is looking after him!!

Very happy for him if she is, he deserves someone special and caring.. :inlove:

:yippee: for Gerry!!!!

Beautiful Pictures!! Beautiful Man, Beautiful Woman!! Gerry looks well and rested! I'm just happy to see Gerry period!LOL!

Good for you Ger!! :clap:

I have just finnished reading everyones post's. Gerry looks good, i think he could use some more meat on his bones but he is a increadable looking man and i enjoyed the pictures. As for all the other hallabaloo, all i can safely says is wow ladies, wow.

Jes

Who shoots no higher than public access tv stars... Ed and his fantastic body paints.

Edited by I Am The Wind