Gerard Butler GALS

[i hope you all know that I wasn't finding fault in GB wearing the same suit two years in a row...(I did say "why mess with perfection") He could show up in a suit made of kleenex and I would probably find him attractive!! HMMM...now there's a visual... :funnyface:

Kinda makes you want to....blow your nose, doesn't it? :sneeze:

DebbyD :drool1:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you all know that I wasn't finding fault in GB wearing the same suit two years in a row...(I did say "why mess with perfection") He could show up in a suit made of kleenex and I would probably find him attractive!! HMMM...now there's a visual... :funnyface:

As far as the lovely lady with him...whatever her origins I think she is very exotic looking and my only point was that I believe her skin tone is probably natural rather than a "tan".

EDIT: WHY AREN'T THE QUOTE THINGYS WORKING???

Hey ladies...the tie is different!! In my pic of Gerry from last years' Oscars, his tie is a nice shiny taupe, almost gold color...but maybe that's just the way it came out in the photo.

Doesn't matter, he's just TOO HOT!!! (I'm so happy to be on GALS where I can say that!! Thanks Dr Em!!)

Now I'm gonna go support my GALS and make a donation!! :dollarsigns: :dollarsigns: :dollarsigns:

Are you all coming with me??? :gotgals0ll:

~AG~

I hope you all know that I wasn't finding fault in GB wearing the same suit two years in a row...(I did say "why mess with perfection") He could show up in a suit made of kleenex and I would probably find him attractive!! HMMM...now there's a visual... :funnyface:

As far as the lovely lady with him...whatever her origins I think she is very exotic looking and my only point was that I believe her skin tone is probably natural rather than a "tan".

EDIT: WHY AREN'T THE QUOTE THINGYS WORKING???

Hey ladies...the tie is different!! In my pic of Gerry from last years' Oscars, his tie is a nice shiny taupe, almost gold color...but maybe that's just the way it came out in the photo.

Doesn't matter, he's just TOO HOT!!! (I'm so happy to be on GALS where I can say that!! Thanks Dr Em!!)

Now I'm gonna go support my GALS and make a donation!! :dollarsigns: :dollarsigns: :dollarsigns:

Are you all coming with me??? :gotgals0ll:

~AG~

Already done A.G. have to support our Haven!!!

I'm so over talking about the girl Gerry was with. I haven't even thought on it in ages the man himself eclipses everything else.

I totally dig the whole wear the same suit change the tie thing *guys are so lucky* but in fairness girls he could have shown up in a black plastic bag, bright pink suit or clown outfit(no make-up) and we would still be drooling over the pics :thud::thud:

That's what I love no matter how terrible(in the critics eyes never seen one myself) a pic may be we are still all swoony and :thud:

It's magic!!!

[

Yes, I do "lose" myself when I write, or is it that I find myself???

I'll tell you seriously, that Gerry is something else, and don't laugh, but he changed my whole world!! From November 2003 in Timeline...and then the Phantom blew the roof of the whole thing, and I will never be the same. :inlove:

Oh believe me, I know what you mean about changing your world. The Phantom blew my roof off as well! I have been hooked, obsessed, entranced, distracted, and enamored over him ever since. :gerryholic: He single-handedly raised the bar of the epitome of a gorgeous man (inside and out).

DebbyD

I'm so over talking about the girl Gerry was with. I haven't even thought on it in ages the man himself eclipses everything else.

I totally dig the whole wear the same suit change the tie thing *guys are so lucky* but in fairness girls he could have shown up in a black plastic bag, bright pink suit or clown outfit(no make-up) and we would still be drooling over the pics :thud::thud:

That's what I love no matter how terrible(in the critics eyes never seen one myself) a pic may be we are still all swoony and :thud:

It's magic!!!

Yes, HE is Magic!! :kisswink: :erikrose: :butterfly: :mopboyerik: :kisswink:

~AG~

Yes ladies, Gerry and his Phantom rocked my world too. The moment I saw him in the corridor, I took hold of his hand and followed him through Alice's magical looking glass. What has happened to me? After an entire year of traveling through the candlelit mist in his wake, I still don't know.

Captivated am I.

Thank God I can pour my passion for him into my story, otherwise I think I might explode!

Swan

I am only surprised that the suit he wore last year would even fit him this year. It has only been a month since he finished filming 300 and I don't think he would be back down to the much more slender build he had a year ago just yet. Maybe it is the same style and maker but "bulked up" to accomodate those huge muscles. And the tie definitely looks darker than the one he wore last year. But like others said, no matter what he is wearing he looks magnificent. He could be in one of those unbuttoned white shirts and torn jeans and I'd still want to ..........................never mind!

Yes, HE is Magic!! :kisswink: :erikrose: :butterfly: :mopboyerik: :kisswink:

~AG~

Magic indeed. He has most certainly cast his spell over me! :headspin: :inlove: :cunning:

Yes ladies, Gerry and his Phantom rocked my world too. The moment I saw him in the corridor, I took hold of his hand and followed him through Alice's magical looking glass. What has happened to me? After an entire year of traveling through the candlelit mist in his wake, I still don't know.

Captivated am I.

Thank God I can pour my passion for him into my story, otherwise I think I might explode!

Swan

I can still remember that moment so clearly, Swan, in the corridor. I grabbed my friend's arm so hard I think I left a bruise. I still ask her why she didn't warn me!! The man puts me out of my mind for sure.

............. no matter what he is wearing he looks magnificent. He could be in one of those unbuttoned white shirts and torn jeans and I'd still want to ..........................never mind!

I would too in a heartbeat!! :cunning: :wideeyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking on the IMDB Gerard Butler message board and look what they had over there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Doesn't that dress and girl look familiar? It is still a very beautiful dress by the designer Octavio Carlin. I wish I was thin enough to fit in it.

If there was still a mystery, you seem to have found it!

~alice

But it is still a "mystery", isn't it? Did anyone ever actually find out who she is???

I heard all the speculations during the first few days after we saw the pix, and then got bored with it all.

Whoever she is, it's very interesting that that is *her* (in the pix Sofie posted) and she is walking down a modeling runway in the very same dress she wore to the Oscar after party pose with Gerry? That's unusual isn't it???

The other day I happened to see the very short video clip of Gerry and her posing for the photographers as in the pix we've seen, and she looks kind of shy and almost embarrassed, and as soon as they finish posing and start to move on, Gerry lets go of her and starts to walk away...

It's all still a mystery to me. :confused:

~AG~

I'm pretty sure she is Bianca Christians. If you go look at the other thread from the Oscar Party there are more pictures of her.

Such as this:

Posted Image

Oh, but now I must know!! :tantrum:

(i guess it's because "others" were stating she was a girl married to Prince once, like they knew it for sure and i guess that's why i wanted to know if anyone of our Gals found out for sure, that's all.)

Have a nice day ladies!! :kisswink:

~AG~