Gerard Butler GALS
RezzRN

The "Wall"

Please forgive the slip up last year, not bringing the past years "Wall Pages".(Life happened!) There WILL again be "Wall Pages" accepted and placed in our "Wall" folders.

Please begin planning your pages!

We use 3 ring binders. I am requesting that you submit a page for each year you attend the Con. I will provide sleeves that will go into the binders. There will be a binder for each year. Doing it this way will allow the binders to float around the room from table to table. Everyone will get to see who was at the Con and when. If you would like, you can put the same page in each year or you can create a separate page for each year you attended. If you missed putting pages in for past years you attended, please feel free to bring pages to place in other years binders!

Soooooooo gather your pictures and info! Time to start DOING! SEE YOU IN VEGAS IN 2012

Please begin making your pages!

Each attendee will be allotted an 8X10 space and it MUST be in LANDSCAPE FORMAT. Landscape makes the page sideways, not up and down. You MUST print out your page and bring it with you to the Con. I do not have the means or time to create a page for you, once we are in Vegas. The only things I ask for, on your page, are your picture, real name, screen name and the year you first attended the Gerry Con. The rest of the space on the page, is yours to put on it what you want to. There will be 4 different "Walls " one for each Con year, so there will be enough space for everyone's pages.

If you have questions feel free to contact either myself, RezzRN (Naoma), RedDragoness (Charlotte) or BeWitched Samantha (Samantha)

The wall photos that get set up are such a great feature of the con!! Thank you so much for doing this time and time again!!

Do you still have prior submissions?

~Bella

Hi Bella! We do have prior submissions and have placed them in 3 ring binders to pass around. I would encourage everyone to make a new one for this year! Let's update things! Just remember..........

Please begin planning your pages!

We use 3 ring binders. I am requesting that you submit a page for each year you attend the Con. I will provide sleeves that will go into the binders. There will be a binder for each year. Doing it this way will allow the binders to float around the room from table to table. Everyone will get to see who was at the Con and when. If you would like, you can put the same page in each year or you can create a separate page for each year you attended. If you missed putting pages in for past years you attended, please feel free to bring pages to place in other years binders!

Soooooooo gather your pictures and info! Time to start DOING! SEE YOU IN VEGAS!

Please begin making your pages!

Each attendee will be allotted an 8X10 space and it MUST be in LANDSCAPE FORMAT. Landscape makes the page sideways, not up and down. You MUST print out your page and bring it with you to the Con. I do not have the means or time to create a page for you, once we are in Vegas. The only things I ask for, on your page, are your picture, real name, screen name and the year you first attended the Gerry Con. The rest of the space on the page, is yours to put on it what you want to. There will be 4 different "Walls " one for each Con year, so there will be enough space for everyone's pages.

If you have questions feel free to contact either myself, RezzRN (Naoma), RedDragoness (Charlotte) or BeWitched Samantha (Samantha)

When do you need them by??

Just bring them with you to the Con. The sleeves will be waiting :pointy:

:vegasbaby:

Naoma

Edited by RezzRN