Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in Glasgow

BlueJean

Thanks, you guys.

I'm so glad he is finally home. I knew he said he never missed spending Christmas with his Mum

and family. I thought for a while he may not get to go, but this was the year I really wanted him

to be home.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Gerry's way too skinny. I hope his momma gets some weight on him while he's home.

I agree! Hope that he will rest and just be lazy for a day or two. A few good home-cooked meals will hopefully do the trick, as well! :butterfly:

So glad that he made it home for the holidays! His family will hold him close after almost losing him!

Merry Christams, Gerry! :wuv:

:erik: Erik's Ebony eyes :phantom:

Edited by Erik's Ebony Eyes

When I first saw these photos, my heart went out to him! I know the thought that went through my head was what I'd do when I saw him get off the plane looking like that and that would be to give him the biggest bear hug and not let him go! So happy he's home and safe and in the bosom of his family!

Gang, I think Mr. Butler is showing us he's there and all in one piece and the look on his face says it all. "I made it!"

Hope he has a warm and wonderful Holiday!

Delene

He looks a little under the weather in those photos. I hope he doesn't get a chest infection from the incident.

He is so prone to them. I'm sure he is still a little shaken from the whole thing. I know I would be.

I just hope he gets to spend some quality time with his Mum and family. It looks like he will be home for a little

while at least, he is filming the Graham Norton show for the 7th. I don't know when they film, but maybe that

means he is taking a little while off. Hope so.

Love him absolutely and forever,

Sandy

:music::wuv:

Hello!

I'm glad he's in his beautiful country!!!! He looks great, handsome!!!! Happy holidays to you Gerard!!!! Big hugs!!!!! Tonight, on Quebecer television, they air for the first time, "Nim's Island"!!!!! Happy dance!!!! Lately, they aired "Dear Frankie"!!!!

Josée

Thanks for the pics - I always enjoy seeing Gerry, but he doesn't look to me like he's enjoying himself. He's still got that "100 yard stare" after his brush with the down under. I miss his Gerrylicious smile! Thinking he needs more time to get his head together, and pump up the Gerry Juice!!

I totally emphathize, it takes time to recover. I almost drowned at the tender age of 6 and to this day, I remember it like it was yesterday; unfortunately, this is something that stays with you. I have faith that he will come back stronger than ever - that's our Gerry!

I am happy that he is in his beautiful Scotland and hope he takes time to recover and RELAX~

I do wish the :fook:ing pap would leave him alone - they even had to be at the Glasgow airport. We all know how much he loves them. :grrr: I know we all enjoy seeing his pics, but isn't there a time and place? He looked REAL HAPPY to see them. I know I would love to be photographed after that experience and the long flight to Glasgow...Don't they have somewhere else to go? The price of fame, I suppose. You can keep it!!!!! There will be other photo opps. Sorry, just saying - IMHO. I feel bad for him right now. Going to let off some steam and watch POTO.

Sincerely,

Kathy (GeorgieGirl)

I don't know when Gerry begins work on his next film, or when he next has to be at promotion events, but I hope he has carved out some time to disappear for a while. Hopefully, he'll soon be bound for parts unknown!!!!

Swannie

I'm not sure what his next film is! I think Thunder Run is already in progress isn't it?

I'll bet he'll be letting down his hair soon in some exotic place! I'm not sure if he'll be able to escape the camera though. At the very least he should know that he makes some GALS pretty happy even when we get just a glimpse! I know he brightens my holiday season even when it's just a pic with a fan! Maybe it's selfish of me but photos are the only source of information for me that he's doing OK and having some fun more then anything else. I try not to read too much in to a "look" on his face because I know it's just a split second moment in time but seeing him physically and that face of his which is so expressive sometimes speaks volumes.

I think he looked as one would expect him to after a long flight and the current events of late. He's probably still processing it all. Too, I think he was being very nice to allow these and I believe in my heart that he knew we needed to see him right about now so he made the sacrifice and maybe just hang on to that look of a little "rode hard and put up wet", no pun intended, so we'd all want to give him a big hug! What torture it is not to be able to do just that! At least that's how I see it and that's why I love him! I just hope he knows and realizes how many broken hearts there would be without him!

Delene

:music:

Hello!

He looks great and handsome!!!! Nice pictures, I recognized the actor Tony Curran, the third man on the left, he played in "Pillars of the Earth"!!! We hug you Gerard!!!! You know how much we love you!!!!!

Josée

Thanks for the pics - I always enjoy seeing Gerry, but he doesn't look to me like he's enjoying himself. He's still got that "100 yard stare" after his brush with the down under. I miss his Gerrylicious smile! Thinking he needs more time to get his head together, and pump up the Gerry Juice!!

I totally emphathize, it takes time to recover. I almost drowned at the tender age of 6 and to this day, I remember it like it was yesterday; unfortunately, this is something that stays with you. I have faith that he will come back stronger than ever - that's our Gerry!

I am happy that he is in his beautiful Scotland and hope he takes time to recover and RELAX~

I do wish the :fook:ing pap would leave him alone - they even had to be at the Glasgow airport. We all know how much he loves them. :grrr: I know we all enjoy seeing his pics, but isn't there a time and place? He looked REAL HAPPY to see them. I know I would love to be photographed after that experience and the long flight to Glasgow...Don't they have somewhere else to go? The price of fame, I suppose. You can keep it!!!!! There will be other photo opps. Sorry, just saying - IMHO. I feel bad for him right now. Going to let off some steam and watch POTO.

Sincerely

Kathy (GeorgieGirl)

I see Tony Curran who was in 'Beowulf and Grendel' and one of his oldest friends is with the group photo from the Glasgow Sugar Cube.

Mirin

Tony just recently got married. I wonder if that is his wife between him and Gerry.

I agree Gerry still has the "stare" but I'm sure it's just from being snapped everywhere

he goes. He needs some friends and family time right now. I'm hoping he is spending

so much needed time with "Mum." I see that he already had plans with friends tho.

I can't wait to see him on Graham Norton on 1/7/12. Maybe he'll give us a Gerry smile.

Sandy

Tony just recently got married. I wonder if that is his wife between him and Gerry.

I agree Gerry still has the "stare" but I'm sure it's just from being snapped everywhere

he goes. He needs some friends and family time right now. I'm hoping he is spending

so much needed time with "Mum." I see that he already had plans with friends tho.

I can't wait to see him on Graham Norton on 1/7/12. Maybe he'll give us a Gerry smile.

Sandy

Definitely not Tony's wife.

Well, whoever she is she has her arm around Tony and he has his arm around her.

Is there a pic of Tony's wife somewhere?

Hope Gerry is having a wonderful New Year's day.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy