THURSDAY 5 JANUARY 2012

at THE CURZON MAYFAIR

Attended by:

Ralph Fiennes (Actor/Director)

Vanessa Redgrave

Gerard Butler

Source

Source

A very busy day then with taping of GN show and this! Cannot wait to see pictures!! :pointy:

Looks intense!!!!! (Love him like that!!) :wuv: Deetz

I didn't know how to start a new thread, but in ad :tantrum: dition to Graham Norton, Gerry will be on Leno on Jan. 12!!!!!!!!! Betty White is on, too!!! Mark your calendars!

Poptart

I didn't know how to start a new thread, but in ad :tantrum: dition to Graham Norton, Gerry will be on Leno on Jan. 12!!!!!!!!! Betty White is on, too!!! Mark your calendars!

Poptart

:thankyou: Poptart...we have it listed in Calendar! :hug1:

its sue from london again. i went to see the premiere in mayfair, london this evening and gbutt looked hot, as usual, but a bit too skinny for my liking. i think he has lost a bit too much weight, and needs to fill out just a bit, but thats my opinion. vanessa and ralph were there also. the venue was a very small quiet place and not a lot of people turned out, not like in leicester square, which is where gbutts premieres are normally. there was no one commentating which i alway like and no big occasion to it. i think gbutt rushed around quickly, just signing a few autographs and seemed in a hurry, but he had to get to the graham norton show which recorded this evening and goes on air tomorrow night, so i think there was a time factor going on, as normally at his premieres he will walk around chatting, laughing, hugging, having photos taken with fans etc. and none of this happened tonight.

MY MAN!!! He's looking what used to be called "boss" (old school term, you might not know it.)

He has been wearing some top choice suits lately.

Sharon

Not a huge fan of the suit, but that smile means we have our Gerry back! :yay: It would take more than a couple of tons of water to slow him down!

Suzie

MY MAN!!! He's looking what used to be called "boss" (old school term, you might not know it.)

He has been wearing some top choice suits lately.

Sharon

I totally agree with you Sharon,

those fit suits he wears make him even more gorgeous!

CATWALK GERRY!

Love from Brazil,

Karin

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan

ive just got back from seeing coriolanus, and i found it too heavy for me. i understood the story, but it was the shakespearean tongue which i think, personally, and thats me, didnt sound right for that sort of film. even though gbutts scottish brogue is left in, i think it sounds better in a film of the shakespeare era, if you know what i mean.

its like romeo and juliet, when leo and clare did it, it was a modern day story but with shakespeares words, and that thoroughly annoyed me, but at least, it was a more lighthearted story to it.

i know many people will love it for the reasons i didnt, particularly the cultured ones among us, but i was wondering how it will go down in the usa and other countries with this type of speech. it will be interesting to hear, as a lot of countries, especially usa, didnt get or understand gbutt in rocknrolla.

sue grint - gbutts greatest london fan

ive just got back from seeing coriolanus, and i found it too heavy for me. i understood the story, but it was the shakespearean tongue which i think, personally, and thats me, didnt sound right for that sort of film. even though gbutts scottish brogue is left in, i think it sounds better in a film of the shakespeare era, if you know what i mean.

its like romeo and juliet, when leo and clare did it, it was a modern day story but with shakespeares words, and that thoroughly annoyed me, but at least, it was a more lighthearted story to it.

i know many people will love it for the reasons i didnt, particularly the cultured ones among us, but i was wondering how it will go down in the usa and other countries with this type of speech. it will be interesting to hear, as a lot of countries, especially usa, didnt get or understand gbutt in rocknrolla.

Shakespeare isn't everyone's cup of tea, so it might be a good idea for people to familiarise themselves with the story of Coriolanus before seeing the film, that way if they can't keep up with all the dialogue, they at least don't lose the plot.

I haven't seen it yet, but I get the impression that a lot of the film is visual anyway, so it isn't crucial to understand every last word. To quote Gerry when they showed the fight scene with him and Ralph Fiennes on Graham Norton..."talk about accessible Shakespeare, you don't even have to listen to any Shakespeare!" or words to that effect!

Talk about HOT!! He's rockin' that suit. (Did anyone else notice the tight pants, especially with the Man-Mitts in his pockets?)...I can't be the only one who noticed...:faint:

Hugs,

Kathy G

BTW, is that HRH wearing the glasses? When I looked, at first I thought "who the heck is that?"

When I looked more closely,I realized it WAS HIM! Never saw him wearing anythin' but sunglasses! :whome2:

Hugs,

Kathy G

BTW, is that HRH wearing the glasses? When I looked, at first I thought "who the heck is that?"

When I looked more closely,I realized it WAS HIM! Never saw him wearing anythin' but sunglasses! :whome2:

Hugs,

Kathy G

Posted Image Ditto!!! Wonder whose glasses he pinched... very Shakespearean! *snort*

xx A