Gerard Butler GALS
Paisleyscot

1/12 - Gerry on Leno Preview

Haha love it! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

On a related subject, I'm doing one of my research papers for fall semester partly on '300'(connecting that to the Book of Esther and the story of Gideon and his army of 300). I told this to my PE instructor on our way to where we were going to play a sort of mix between capture the flag and freeze tag. Well this area is built to look like a fort, complete with two large doors. One team was on the inside hiding the flag, the other team outside waiting to come in and find it. Well, APPARENTLY...(I didn't hear this, but my sister did), when he was leading the 'invading team' into the fort, he stood at the doors and yelled "This is Sparta!" before kicking the doors in. AND I MISSED IT!Posted Image

But yeah, definitely counting on you GALS to get the full interview up as soon as possible!!

Got my DVR set to record! It's good to see him on the air waves!

Yes it is Deetz.....I will call you so we can watch Leno together via phone LOL. Hope Bobby makes me a copy of Graham Norton and Leno on DVD!

Hugs, Poppy :D

This was a very good show.

Bless Betty White's heart... she's a player and can't resist Gerry! :butterfly:

:erik: Erik's Ebony eyes :phantom:

POSSIBLE SPOILER: The airline rr story was absolutely hilarious (better even than 3 a.m. and kilt at sister's wedding). Now, just imagine if the request was: "Help me make the music of the night...":embarassed:

The show was really good last night! Betty was on her game, as usual. She looks so fit! Hope I'm that way at her age!

Gerry was being "Tigger" last night! I like that nickname for him! Loved the extra pics of his bike tour through Arkansas "hillbilly" country that he brought! What a treat! Hope he got some good shots of the beautiful Ozark mountains on his way through! That's the closest he's ever been to me, just a state away! Wish I'd been visiting cuz's during that time!

The story about his experience at Maverick's gives me that cold feeling in the pit of my gut everytime I hear it! It was unsettling when it first happened but as more details emerge from him, it truly was a very close call and he is extremely lucky! I'm not sure I would have been as calm as he was. I don't swim anyway so I'd never been able to hold my breath for very long! I kind of knew it was probably his idea to get out there and try it. Seems he kind of admitted that, the numpty! One of those "we can all laugh about it now cause I'm alright" so the truth emerges. He scared the shite right out of us!

His restroom story was hilarious! Why he didn't use the VIP lounge is beyound me! Guess when you gotta go you gotta go! Of course, that doesn't guarantee that it will be free of Spartan wannabees and the "green fog" either! :faint:

Delene

Yes; while the preview was exciting; the interview was a bit too revealing for my taste...Gerry...as Dr. Phil would say.."What were you thinking?":lalala: leaving your Phantom fans with an image of you sitting on the throne was not the "souvenir" I want to be saddled with.

While some actors raise them selves to be "above" even having to do such mundane chores...ahem; you go bravely where NO man has been before; to expose yet another of your all too human sides to the adoring fans. Mom must be saying to herself...:donjuan: "Son; some things are best left unsaid..."

While I love your candor... :detect:think before you share..some things are even too intimate to hear...even for those adoring fans who want to know EVERYTHING about you...

Love you still..but that image is branded in my mind now every time I view "Phantom of the Opera"...perish the thougts...They say; if you want to relieve your jitters when giving a speach...just image those people on the throne... :faint: Sorry..I just can't do it...Lol

Yes; while the preview was exciting; the interview was a bit too revealing for my taste...Gerry...as Dr. Phil would say.."What were you thinking?":lalala: leaving your Phantom fans with an image of you sitting on the throne was not the "souvenir" I want to be saddled with.

While some actors raise them selves to be "above" even having to do such mundane chores...ahem; you go bravely where NO man has been before; to expose yet another of your all too human sides to the adoring fans. Mom must be saying to herself...:donjuan: "Son; some things are best left unsaid..."

While I love your candor... :detect:think before you share..some things are even too intimate to hear...even for those adoring fans who want to know EVERYTHING about you...

Love you still..but that image is branded in my mind now every time I view "Phantom of the Opera"...perish the thougts...They say; if you want to relieve your jitters when giving a speach...just image those people on the throne... :faint: Sorry..I just can't do it...Lol

Well, May, you know what they say. If you can't sit on the crapper in front of your friends, they're not your friends. I just made that up obviously. In this case talk about it in front of your friends. :lalala: But Gerry's always been outspoken with his TMI stories. That's part of his charm after all!

Delene

Well, May, you know what they say. If you can't sit on the crapper in front of your friends, they're not your friends. I just made that up obviously. In this case talk about it in front of your friends. :lalala: But Gerry's always been outspoken with his TMI stories. That's part of his charm after all!

Delene

:funnyup: While the idea of "crapping" in front of your friends might sound logical if you are in the Military and stuck out on manouvers...I've never been one to share those most intimate moments with neither friend nor foe...not even my husband.

Some things should be left to an over active imagination probably one of those fans who need to know EVERYTHING Gerry is doing; no matter the content.

:wuv: I love the man don't get me wrong..but even he admits that "When I get in front of a camera; sometimes things just come out!" He is too "down to earth" for his own good and often lets his foot do the talking.

Sweet..innocent almost teen like at times and so nervous when "put on the spot" that his little giggle and rapid body movements and excessive thirst due to dry mouth (the one we all get when either taking an exam or driving in heavy traffic) is a sure give away of his discomfort.

There are times when he is less fidgety and then there are times you think he should be on Ridaline..Lol Poor guy; what's not to love though eh? But his openness has gotten him in over his head in the past and will follow him until he is well into his 90's like Betty White.

On the subject of being on the throne in public...I've actually visited houses where there were two toilets side by side and could not even imagine why or how a couple would want to own them.. :lalala:

While some embarrassing events have happened to me in the past; I doubt if the subject would find it's way to facebook or even youtube; like some people do every day; then wonder why they get stalkers calling them at home and whispering obscenities to them...It happened to my sister and the man from Nigeria is STILL calling her at home! I've never even considered posting my phone or cell on facebook..somethings are just not done... :unsure:

I did see a lot on NBC earlier today and OH GERRY, - YOU ARE ADORKABLE! :wuv:

I'm so taken by him again that I think I need to... :whoa::drink: Loving it, - ALL of it! :kiss:

:pointy::music::yummy::wuv:

Hello!

I really liked it, he was so funny, charming, very handsome, sexy!!!!! It stills make me shiver what happened to him!!!! I'm speechless, he's so brave, I love him more and more!!!!

Good job, Gerard, High Five!!!! I love you so much!!!!! Woo!!!! He looks so great!!!! "Homeless look" very handsome and attractive, sexy!!!! OMG!!!!

Josée