Gerard Butler GALS
Catwoman

List of theaters showing Coriolanus in US

Just saw the movie with hubbie today and we loved it. He is very particular about what movies he likes and he said we should watch it a few more times just to figure out anything we missed in the long soliloquy's, especially at the end when Coriolanus' mom is talking to him. We will definitely buy the DVD. Gerry was terrific as usual. I think with Shakespeare you have to let the brain work on a different frequency and go with the flow and it only takes a few minutes of listening to 'zone in.' At least that works for me. We both agreed that with all of the junkie movies out this should have been given a wider distribution.

:wave:

The movie is playing at the Harkin Camelview in Scottdale and started today for those in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

None in the Orlando area?????

~HUGS~ Kathy

Doesn't look like it. When I tried an Orlando zip code, the closest theaters shown are in Atlanta & Washington DC. I'll post them anyway, in case someone else is near there.

Midtown Art Cinema

931 Monroe Drive, Atlanta, GA 30308

West End Cinema

2301 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20037

Avalon

5612 Connecticut Avenue, Washington, DC 20015

Ren

I just found out tonight that Coriolanus will be playing here in San Antonio at the Bijou Theater, our local art house which shows mostly indie and foreign films, starting 3/30/12. :yay: I went there tonight with my daughter to see the film "A Separation" and was delighted to see the Coriolanus poster in the lobby. Then they showed the Coriolanus trailer before the feature started! My daughter made fun of me because I took a picture of the poster in the lobby with my phone, but I didn't care! :p

Woo Hoo!! Let's grab Rendita and make an evening of it!!

Suzie

Woo Hoo!! Let's grab Rendita and make an evening of it!!

Suzie

Sounds like a plan!

Just let me know when is good for you two.

Ren

Seeing Elissa's good news, I checked my listings. Just found out it's playing in Tulsa this weekend, too! After posting elsewhere, it appears to be playing in Miami, FL and Phoenix. Be sure to check your local artsy theaters!!

Coriolanus: Ralph Fiennes stars in his own directorial debut as the former champion of Rome who’s sworn to avenge himself upon the city. Ends March 29 at La Jolla Village Cinemas. San Diego City Beat