Gerard Butler GALS

1/17 - WE NEED YOU! (and your donations)

Paisleyscot

Well my boxes are all ready to go. I'll send them Fed X for me to pick up in Vegas. I finally finished a bag with lots of Frasier Clan goodies to go with 1st book of outlander. I don't count weekends so I only have 28 more days......Vegas Baby!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crybaby:

I'm unable to come afterall...but I will still try and send everything I promised.

So disappointed that you won't be coming after all, Issy...I was excited when I saw your initial post that you were coming this year, darn! I was finally able to get my schedule figured out, and just barely got registered today, so I'll put together a couple of nice boxes or baskets with some fun stuff and bring them along with me, since I'm driving...is that all right, Cheryl?

I'm unable to come afterall...but I will still try and send everything I promised.

So disappointed that you won't be coming after all, Issy...I was excited when I saw your initial post that you were coming this year, darn! I was finally able to get my schedule figured out, and just barely got registered today, so I'll put together a couple of nice boxes or baskets with some fun stuff and bring them along with me, since I'm driving...is that all right, Cheryl?

Yes that's totally fine to bring the items with you! Just hook up with myself or Susan once in Vegas :pointy:

Thank you so much!!!

I have one of the TIFF posters from MGP I could donate. Would that work? Posted Image

YES the TIFF MGP poster would be wonderful! Send on it on!

Thank you for donating it Pat!

Hugs,

Cheryl

Yes that's totally fine to bring the items with you! Just hook up with myself or Susan once in Vegas :pointy:

Thank you so much!!!

I have one of the TIFF posters from MGP I could donate. Would that work? Posted Image

Hugs,

Cheryl

This adorable mandoll sized camel is going to be available for the wee men to bid on should they choose. Merik is modeling his best Charlie wear to demonstrate the possibilities.*

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Camel was not injured nor was her innocence taken in the making of these photos.

~Bella

OMMMGGGGG!!!! THAT IS MINE!!!!!! HAHA!!! CAMEL!!!!! WANT! VERY BADLY! I WILL be bidding on him!! Adorable! And of course our guys always take great tender care with camels and critters LOL!

Thank you so much!!!

Hugs,

Cheryl

Cheryl,

I'll be bringing my stuff with me too. We are driving this year, since hubby is coming :O I'll have 5 in one Gerry and hopeful a Gerry /Sam combo drawing, plus some other items :)

Hugs,

Bonnie

Edited by bonnieboo98

I gave Mel and Marcie my basket that I made so they can take it down to Vegas! I did a "PSILY" Scentsy themed basket! I wish I could be there to see who gets it!

oohhhh I love scentsy...I just bought the cutest bear from scentsy that sits on my bed...makes the whole room smell wonderful.

Cheryl, you got the items from my basket right? I'll be bringing it with me (God, I hope)...

hugs,

Sue

Here is my donation for the convention. Don't always have the best ideas but I try. It has in it a handcuff bracelet, a large white bath sheet (sorry ladies I couldn't get Gerry to model it!), poker chips, dice, mood candles, 4th of July party ware, golf balls, gum, Jersey maps, Men's sunglasses, a car window flag, and 2 $25.00 gasoline gift cards. Hope someone will like it! Vegas here we come!

Posted Image

Hugs, Barbara (Lu)

Here is my donation for the convention. Don't always have the best ideas but I try. It has in it a handcuff bracelet, a large white bath sheet (sorry ladies I couldn't get Gerry to model it!), poker chips, dice, mood candles, 4th of July party ware, golf balls, gum, Jersey maps, Men's sunglasses, a car window flag, and 2 $25.00 gasoline gift cards. Hope someone will like it! Vegas here we come!

Posted Image

Hugs, Barbara (Lu)

Nice "Bounty Hunter" theme going on there!

Sara

Cheryl, I have two boxes to mail, one medium and one large (not huge, but still kinda big). Will you still be able to get them to Vegas, or should I send them to Susan?

Issy (Who is still looking for something else to look forward to.)

Hi Issy :wave:

Thanks so much for the donations!!! If you would send them to Susan it would be fantastic! She's driving and at this point can haul all the auction items with her.

Thanks again GF!!

Hugs,

Cheryl