Gerard Butler GALS
irish

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Suzie, I hope you're feeling better today and that Butler and Richard you've had a few distractions. Teeny is with Gene now.

You know I love you!!!!

hugs,

Sue

I had to get my annual employee physical today, and the nurse said I was due for a tetanus shot, but because I work with newborn babies, I had to get a tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis shot instead. I came home, made 1 wallpaper, played on Facebook, then took a 3 hour nap. I didn't have to work today because the census was down. Still feel tired after working all Saturday and Sunday. Think I'll go to bed early tonight. :)

Suzie, I hope you're feeling better. Call me if you need anything.

Oh Suzie. I am soooo sorry, but I just know that Gene was waiting for her. They are there together. I believe. Sending all my love, best thoughts, and prayers your way!

Elissa! Hope you are feeling better after giving your impression of a pin cushion. Hope you are feeling much much better.

And I too am a Stephanie Plum fan! Looking forward to the movie -- BUT, wish I could as easily get to Machine Gun Preacher or Coriolanus! Sheesh ... nine screens. what the hay?

And again, I too fell head over heels during Dear Frankie. Come Point of No Return or Music of the Night --- or Beowulf or Leonidas, the Stranger still has my heart.

SUE! Sister friend of mine! I am delighted to hear you are taking a positive stand in Solano County - to uplift Danna's memory, but to be of service to all the women out there, like Danna, who needed someone to be there. You go girl! I am so proud of you...and happy for the women of Solano County. And I do hope you consider how to get down to Vegas. I finally got my calendar clear to get there.....after all these years. I was sure hoping that we could make lots and lots of inappropriate noise and drag Susie and Elissa into the mayhem! Think about it.

Love to you all..... think of you more often than I get here. Jill :stranger:

Jill, Elissa and I don't need much encouragement to join in mayhem! We are SOOO there!

Thank you all for your kind words about the loss of my fur baby, Teeny. That little dog meant the world to me, especially after Gene died. Because of her, I was forced to get up and face the world every morning during some very dark weeks. (Some of you know what I mean) She just made the world a brighter place and I shall miss her.

Today is my 6th GALSAVERSARY. What a gift GALS has been to me. Some of the friends I have made here will be with me till my last breath. I feel so blessed to have found y'all and Gerry. I'm a lucky GAL!

All registered for Vegas, room reserved and tickets for the airline and POTO taken care of! I even have my Masquerade dress and mask already. :vegasbaby: I'm ready!

Suzie

"That's right, woodchuck chuckers, it's... GROUNDHOG DAY!!"

Suzie, I'm so sorry about your fur baby. :hugs: I shall give you a real one in Vegas! Happy 6th anniversary!!

So, looks like I'm going to be taking a few trips this year, I just hope they don't freak out at work about me wanting to take all this time off...

LOL at your comment, lugerry! :D

Suzie....Posted Image WOW!! Six years of fun with Gerry and gals!!! More fun to come too!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Suzie, - have some Valentine goodie!! ;) An old thingy I made

Posted Image

Hugs from me :kiss:

OOO, me likey! :pant:

Suzie, - have some Valentine goodie!! ;) An old thingy I made

Posted Image

Hugs from me :kiss:

Or this one

Posted Image

Hugs from me

Or this

Posted Image :heat:

YEAH...I'm so excited!! I just hit "Johnnie' s Addicted GAL" ranking. He's :johnnie: one of my very favorite Gerry characters (I want to be Rose and have him :mouthmaul: at lunch!!!! or anywhere else for that matter...)

Cheers,

KathyG

Hey everybody! Hoping it is a wonderful Monday, and a happy week!!!!

Love you all....

Jill

:throw:

Hugs to you, too Jill. And Hugs to you, my dear friends.

I am loving all your artwork :D

XOXOXO

~ Anya

Love your siggie, Anya! That's lovely!

Jill

Thank you so much, Jill. I just could not resist :lol:

:hugs:

~ Anya

:kiss: Have a wonderful weekend, gals and pals!

Hugs from me

My company has left so now I can get on GALS more often. I sure miss coming here when real life takes over. Hope everyone has a great week-end. I'm off to see what I have missed while gone.... :escape:

~HUGS~ Kathy

LOL Anya, I just saw your signature! :funnyup:

Hope everyone had a good Valentine's!

My computer died a few days ago and I chewed my nails down to the quick with no way to contact me girlies! I did get lots of housework done, though - yuck!

My son brought over a laptop and downloaded my old files over. (thank God for Mozy which backs up my files twice a day!) anyway, I'm back in business!!! (And I have an appointment to have my nails done.)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Lots of hugs, y'all.

Susie

Hi All :wave:

LOL, thanks, Mel (Abrock). I aim to please *bows, hits head on keyboard - OUCH* :p

Suzie, I hope your 'puter troubles are over soon. The GALSyndrome needs to be nourished anywhere, anyhow. Posted Image

Hugs

xx Anya

Edited by Tiny Anya

Suzie...I thought I was having computer problems and I panicked because I am here in Florida and my back up system is back in Colorado. It turns out Microsoft updated my computer and added an indexer into my computer and it bogged it down. I got rid of it and I am back to life again. I also found some other things among my programs that Microsoft had added that I don't want so I got rid of those too. Why do they do that without my permission? Glad you are back to life again.

Anya...You know I LOVE your funny siggy!!!!

EM...I miss you!!! COME BACK!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Spent the day with my mom. The retirement home contacted me to let me now mom needed to see her doctor due to sudden panic attacks that were driving up her blood pressure. I took her to see the doctor who put her on new meds. The Village also suggested mom will soon be ready to go into their assisted living facility which I KNOW she will fight, but we may have no choice. She is nearly 89 and she is a real pistol! But her well being is too important to trust to just her. Wish me luck with the next argument!

My computer problems continued. The laptop accepted all my files from the backup service, but my games were not included. I tried to download Spider Solitaire from a website that downloaded malicious junk on to my hard drive and was in the process of crashing IT before I unplugged it. 911ed my son who had to drive back down from Austin to try to scrub it. At least, that's what I thought. Instead, he decided I needed a new Apple IMac in the hopes nothing would spoil the Apple! It is a gorgeous machine and so far appears to be Suzieproof! Once I figure out how to use this, I'm gonna be heck on wheels! I can't believe how generous my kids are. I'm so blessed.

It was 82 degrees and just plain gorgeous here today. Wishing you to same kind of weather where you are!

Many hugs,

Suzie

:wave: everyone. Same old same old here for me. Today I would have had surgery on my hand, but thanks to the crappy insurance that I have, I was spared going under the knife. Not about to fork over that kind of out of pocket expense to fix a non-life-threatening, just annoying condition. :lalala:

Suzie, I hope the the new meds help your mother with the panic attacks and blood pressure issues. Regarding the new computer, I can't say enough good things about my Mac! I can't see myself ever going back to PC.

Hugs to all!

Just a few words in a hurry, gals: DH and yours truly are leaving tomorrow for a month's visit to our oldest son in Hungary.

( He is deployed for three years, crew on C-17 in the Heavy Airlift Wing in Papa. )

I'm not sure if I'll be able to sign in much from the captain's house but here's a skål and a wish for a great spring for all of you! :drink:

Loving hugs from me :wuv:

Edited by NordicGirl

Have a great trip, EM. Sending hugs to that gorgeous son of yours!

Suzie